What's new

The Jamaat-e-Islami in India

That's not what a "VETO" means. That is just standard Judicial process.
Okay. So we are on same page here.

Yes and now they even collect the damages from the Rioters.
No objection here but I hope it is done through a court process. UP govt was criticized by the court due to govt's overzealous approach in this.

I believe sense WILL prevail and NRC will be implemented ASAP.
Lets agree to disagree on NRC.

LOL. Then what was "CAA Protest" all about ? :lol:
CAA protest in North east was because those people dont want any Bengalis irrespective of religion.
CAA protest in rest of India was due to fear of CAA+NRC which has the potential of making Indian muslims 2nd class citizens as I explained earlier.

No objection here but I hope it is done through a court process. UP govt was criticized by the court due to govt's overzealous approach in this.

No need, in UP it was done through LAW passed in Assembly.

CAA protest in North east was because those people dont want any Bengalis irrespective of religion.
CAA protest in rest of India was due to fear of CAA+NRC which has the potential of making Indian muslims 2nd class citizens as I explained earlier.

More Rubbish. CAA protest was purely against granting citizenship to persecuted Hindus and demonstrated the Hate the protesters had for the persecuted Hindus seeking refugee in India.

Its absurd to even claim NRC as an excuse since the CAA law does not even talk about NRC nor has any relationship to it.

You can continue to be in DENIAL because the TRUTH is inconvenient for the likes of you. Same as s the persecution of Hindus in BD & pakistan.

No need, in UP it was done through LAW passed in Assembly.
Then why did the court criticize UP govt?

More Rubbish. CAA protest was purely against granting citizenship to persecuted Hindus and demonstrated the Hate the protesters had for the persecuted Hindus seeking refugee in India.

Its absurd to even claim NRC as an excuse since the CAA law does not even talk about NRC nor has any relationship to it.
As explained by me, CAA protest was for different reasons in North east and rest of India. You are keeping your eyes closed by not acknowledging the facts.

Because back then there was no need for a new Law since the existing procedure allowed it.

Once SC tried judicial overreach, Yogi brought the a new Law to shut them up for good.
Okay, so if SC follows judicial process to correct a wayward govt, you call it juidicial overreach?
Had the existing procedure allowed it, Yogi would not have needed to bring a new law.

Giving temporary refuge is different from allowing permanent settlement and citizenship.
Myanmarese protestors face real danger of being gunned down by the military. It is inhuman to send them back at this time.

Okay, so if SC follows judicial process to correct a wayward govt, you call it judicial overreach?
Had the existing procedure allowed it, Yogi would not have needed to bring a new law.

There is no need for a "Law" to Name and Shame" criminals by the Executive.

That UP had to then pass a law for this clearly shows Judicial overreach. SC only comment was there was no specific law for that and Yogi passed the law in a single day to shut up the SC.

And that was the end of that.

It is interesting to note the SC did not block the UP govt' action, just asked for a law for the same.

Giving temporary refuge is different from allowing permanent settlement and citizenship.
Myanmarese protestors face real danger of being gunned down by the military. It is inhuman to send them back at this time.

Its pure double standards and Bigotry. When NE states refuse Hindu and Buddhist refugees from BD, there is NO MOREAL right to demand stay for refugees from Myanmar.

The only difference is that Myanmar refugees were of their same authenticity and religion i.e. christian.

There is no need for a "Law" to Name and Shame" criminals by the Executive.

That UP had to then pass a law for this clearly shows Judicial overreach. SC only comment was there was no specific law for that and Yogi passed the law in a single day to shut up the SC.
You do understand that individuals are treated as innocent until proven guilty before the law. It was a legal gray area to reveal the name of the accused (not proven guilty yet). It is ok to name and shame once proven guilty the courts.
How would you feel if you are wrongly accused and your name is forever tarnished by the govt because of the 'name and shame' policy. Even if you are acquitted later by the court, your image is gone forever.

Its pure double standards and Bigotry. When NE states refuse Hindu and Buddhist refugees from BD, there is NO MOREAL right to demand stay for refugees from Myanmar.

The only difference is that Myanmar refugees were of their same authenticity and religion i.e. christian.
NE states dont object to temporary refuge. Millions of BD people took refuge in 1971. They object to their permanent settlement since that changes demographics, thus making the NE tribes a minority on their own land.

Similarly, it is ok to give temporary refuge to Myanmar refugees till the violence dies down there. For your knowledge, Myanmar is a Buddhist majority nation, not Christian. You need to update your info.

You do understand that individuals are treated as innocent until proven guilty before the law. It was a legal gray area to reveal the name of the accused (not proven guilty yet). It is ok to name and shame once proven guilty the courts.
How would you feel if you are wrongly accused and your name is forever tarnished by the govt because of the 'name and shame' policy. Even if you are acquitted later by the court, your image is gone forever.

Naming and Shaming Accused is standard practice all over the world. That is how Journalism works.

Police put up names and pictures of people who were caught on video participating in the Riot.

If I were to indulge in such activity the police better do that to me too.

As for the "efficiency" and "honesty" of our courts and Judiciary, the less said the better. It is one of THE MOST CORRUPT organization in India. Absolute Power and Absolute Corruption. EVERY powerful criminal without exception has been "proven" innocent by these courts. I would much rather trust the police and Politicians. At least they are accountable.

Indian Jails re full of Innocent under trials who spend 20 years in Jail, and Indian streets are full of criminals who have been proven "innocent" by the courts.

NE states dont object to temporary refuge. Millions of BD people took refuge in 1971. They object to their permanent settlement since that changes demographics, thus making the NE tribes a minority on their own land.

Similarly, it is ok to give temporary refuge to Myanmar refugees till the violence dies down there. For your knowledge, Myanmar is a Buddhist majority nation, not Christian. You need to update your info.

You continue to be the fool. Mizoram is seeking refugee status for Mayanmarese christians who crossed borders due to the Buddhist govt. in Myanmar. Same as Rohingaya refugees who are muslims.

Next time you want to argue your point, better gets your FACTS right. I am not here to Educate you.

I would much rather trust the police. At least they are accountable.
Indian Jails re full of Innocent under trials who spend 20 years in Jail.
The above statements contradict each other. The only reason an innocent can be in jail is because the police messed up. And then you say would you trust the police. Also, how are police and judiciary different. Both are unelected by people. So both are equally accountable or unaccountable.

You continue to be the fool. Mizoram is seeking refugee status for Mayanmarese christians who crossed borders due to the Buddhist govt. in Myanmar. Same as Rohingaya refugees who are muslims.

Next time you want to argue your point, better gets your FACTS right. I am not here to Educate you.
The violence in Myanmar is not sectarian. It is between people and military. Myanmar is 88% Buddhist and only 6% Christians. Are you saying these 6% Christians are running to Mizoram and 88% Buddhist are happy getting slaugtered by the military? Go check your facts again.

Congress started as a good force but deteriorated once it fell for dynastic rule. Only if Sonia-Rahul-Priyanka are removed, can Congress hope to revive.
BJP started as a welcome alternative and was at its best during Vajpayee. Since 2014, it has been reduced to a election winning machine and has become extreme and dictatorial.
Military dictatorship is like a coin toss. If the dictator is good, you are lucky. If bad, you are screwed. But even with a good dictator, it sets a precedent for future dictatorships. If there is a 50% chance that the dictator may be bad, then there is a 100% chance that we will be screwed in future by some dictator.
Hence NO to dictatorship in India.

Military dictatorship has evolved over the years . It is no longer based on a single strong military man formula as it once used to be. It has rather evolved to become 'civil-military dictatorship' led by civilian leadership at the front end. This formula is successfully running many countries in the world. The military usually operates from the background in the current formula and it works very well.

The above statements contradict each other. The only reason an innocent can be in jail is because the police messed up. And then you say would you trust the police. Also, how are police and judiciary different. Both are unelected by people. So both are equally accountable or unaccountable.

Police mess up can be cleared with Active reporting and public pressure.

Judicial mess up results in 20 years under trial life in Jail.

Police is accountable to the public / executive . Courts are NOT ACCOUNTABLE TO ANYONE.

Police can be suspended or Fired, Judges CANT BE.

One has to be deliberately blind to no see this obvious reality.

The violence in Myanmar is not sectarian. It is between people and military. Myanmar is 88% Buddhist and only 6% Christians. Are you saying these 6% Christians are running to Mizoram and 88% Buddhist are happy getting slaugtered by the military? Go check your facts again.

Rubbish. Refugees to India are Myanmarese christians. Why they do it is irrelevent.

Mizoram is predominantly Christian, as are the Chin people of Buddhist-majority Myanmar. Mizoram officials refer to the refugees’ status as a Christian minority people in seeking asylum for them, and also the fear of persecution by the junta.

Military dictatorship has evolved over the years . It is no longer based on a single strong military man formula as it once used to be. It has rather evolved to become 'civil-military dictatorship' led by civilian leadership at the front end. This formula is successfully running many countries in the world. The military usually operates from the background in the current formula and it works very well.
It may work in some countries. It does not work in India that way, nor do we desire such a system in India.
Hardly 10% would know who is our army chief. There is absolute civilian supremacy in India.

Police mess up can be cleared with Active reporting and public pressure.
Judicial mess up results in 20 years under trial life in Jail.

Police is accountable to the public / executive . Courts are NOT ACCOUNTABLE TO ANYONE.
Police can be suspended or Fired, Judges CANT BE.

One has to be deliberately blind to no see this obvious reality.
Senior Judges are also chosen by politicians. And if you dont trust the judiciary, then who can replace their role in doling out justice.

Mizoram is predominantly Christian, as are the Chin people of Buddhist-majority Myanmar. Mizoram officials refer to the refugees’ status as a Christian minority people in seeking asylum for them, and also the fear of persecution by the junta.
I stand corrected here. So there is some ethno-religious connection between Mizo people and refugees from Myanmar.
It will be hypocritical to say allow Hindus from BD because India is a Hindu majority country, but at the same time denying Mizos the right to give refuge to their fellow ethno-religious people seeking refuge from persecution.

Senior Judges are also chosen by politicians. And if you dont trust the judiciary, then who can replace their role in doling out justice.

Again LIES.

Judges are purely selected by the Collegiate of other Judges.

Politician can only approve or disapprove from the list sent to them by the Collegiate.

There is no replacement for Judiciary, only Judicial reforms can help India. But when Modi tried to do that to clean up te system, the SC shut him down.

I stand corrected here. So there is some ethno-religious connection between Mizo people and refugees from Myanmar.
It will be hypocritical to say allow Hindus from BD because India is a Hindu majority country, but at the same time denying Mizos the right to give refuge to their fellow ethno-religious people seeking refuge from persecution.

You stand corrected on EVERY matter, only this time you admitted it.

More LIES from you since CAA provides citizenship to all Non Muslims including xtians.

Judges are purely selected by the Collegiate of other Judges.

Politician can only approve or disapprove from the list sent to them by the Collegiate.
Politicians can reject Collegiate recommendation as many times as they want and approve the one they want.
Judges can also be impeached on the advice of Parliament.

More LIES from you since CAA provides citizenship to all Non Muslims including xtians.
I know that it provides for citizenship to all non-Muslims. I never claimed otherwise. Stop shouting lies where there are none.

Most Muslims have now reached that conclusion. With the exception of North India, Muslims now vote for their own parties like AIMIM, AUDF, IUML. I think if AIMIM fights elections in Delhi and Western UP, they should get a lot of votes.

Some may say that Muslims were stupid to trust the Congress, SP, AAP etc, but I think that was a natural cycle of politics that needed to go through for Muslims to reach political maturity.

I just look at the Indian parliament - One Asaduddin Owaisi has said more for the Muslim in India than any of the Muslim MPs from Congress or SP or RJD.

That is not to say that Muslim political parties are a panacea, but at least it is a step forward in the matters of representation.

muslims of rampur , sambhal, muradabad ,kairana , ghazipur , hyderabad , barpeta ,dhubri,araraia , katihar,khagaria,kishanganj,malapuram, lakshdweep, malda, murshidabad, , keral , on these seats only muslims become MP , muslims never elected hindus in secular india . muslims have taught hindus how to unite and get maximum seats in elections . now united hindus give vote to hindu party BJP as muslims give vote to muslim party . bharat mata ki jai .

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom