What's new

The Jamaat-e-Islami in India

I categorically said all Indians can voice their opinions through their elected leaders. Also the court can veto any laws if they are against constitution. Also the independent media is allowed to voice its opinion and criticize govt if needed. When did I say that any community is allowed to blackmail the govt through undemocratic means?

Its UTTER RUBBISH to claim Unelected Judges of the Courts can impose their will on the Elected Representatives and the people they represent.

NOTHING is over and above the Will of the people of India as expressed by the Elected Representative.

You would start with stripping voting rights, but it would end with much more. You cant stop an avalanche after starting it. Moreover, there is no real demand from the rest of India for any NRC. Only few leaders from ruling party are making noise for electoral gains through polarization.
I would request you to keep your debate civil. There is no need to go down to name calling for proving your point.

I am not interested in your pathetic and desperate attempt at playing "Victim" when the call is for stripping Non-citizen of their ILLEGALLY obtained Voting rights.

IF THAT does not work then I would certainly advocate Stronger steps. Let there be NO DOUBT about that. Defence of rights of Indian citizens are supreme.

Since NRC is in the BJP manifesto and BJP has been voted to power TWICE with Convincing majority, the WILL of the people of India is KNOWN. You are NO ONE to claim otherwise.

We are not talking about people in non-neighboring countries. I agree that we have some moral responsibility and we can give citizenship to persecuted people on case-by-case basis. But that should be the last option as we cannot allow large number of people. We should first do all we can to work with our neighboring countries so that they are not persecuted at home. Pakistani and BD Hindus would ideally not want to leave their homes and settle in a new location.

NO. Indian responsibility extends to ALL Hindus of the Neighborhood and Yes, working with BD to safeguard their rights is the FIRST THING TO DO.

Next would be to offer citizenship to persecuted Hindus.

LAST would be to claim land from the Neighbors ifs the flood of Hindus become too large.

Finally DON'T YOU DARE speak for the Hindus of BD and paksitan. Who the Fcuk made you their spokesperson ?

You are right that secularism in our country is still imperfect. Lets make it better by implementing uniform civil code rather than reject secularism.

Our constitution has already rejected secularism. UCC is aslo a demand of the Constituion.

You made a statement so I would expect you to back up with proof.[/QUOTE]

google it first. I have provided in the past in pdf where it has been discussed umpteen times.

When did I say that Indian constitution keeps BD citizens safe? You are incorrectly attributing stuff to me.

No more than your straw-man arguments, virtue signalling and outright victim card claims.
You can't really hold a discussion with a fascist can you?

Why stop at punching a Nazi ?

How about cutting the head of a Kafir for Blasphemy ?

Last edited:
If a child loses a parent, a step-parent will never care and love the child as his own. No one can replace the selfless love of a parent. It is human nature. Similarly, only a Muslim leader will truly care and love his people. Muslims need a muslim leader, maybe bet on Owaisi. BJP is enemy of muslims but, don't trust Congress and other secular ilk too. Better to chose the leaders who are trully the well-wisher of muslim community.

Most Muslims have now reached that conclusion. With the exception of North India, Muslims now vote for their own parties like AIMIM, AUDF, IUML. I think if AIMIM fights elections in Delhi and Western UP, they should get a lot of votes.

Some may say that Muslims were stupid to trust the Congress, SP, AAP etc, but I think that was a natural cycle of politics that needed to go through for Muslims to reach political maturity.

I just look at the Indian parliament - One Asaduddin Owaisi has said more for the Muslim in India than any of the Muslim MPs from Congress or SP or RJD.

That is not to say that Muslim political parties are a panacea, but at least it is a step forward in the matters of representation.

Actually Bangladeshi Muslims and Pakistani Muslims are very much invited by me. In fact, Bangladeshi Muslims are free to settle in any parts of Assam and Bengal. Go pound sand.

Of that I never had any doubt.

Which is why the likes of you have to run away from India and beg refuge elsewhere. Same fate awaits your uninvited guests.

Most Muslims have now reached that conclusion. With the exception of North India, Muslims now vote for their own parties like AIMIM, AUDF, IUML. I think if AIMIM fights elections in Delhi and Western UP, they should get a lot of votes.

Some may say that Muslims were stupid to trust the Congress, SP, AAP etc, but I think that was a natural cycle of politics that needed to go through for Muslims to reach political maturity.

I just look at the Indian parliament - One Asaduddin Owaisi has said more for the Muslim in India than any of the Muslim MPs from Congress or SP or RJD.

That is not to say that Muslim political parties are a panacea, but at least it is a step forward in the matters of representation.
Isn't Darul uloom deoband, Hindustan a much bigger entity in India for Indian Muslims. With many of the ijtihaad and shariat laws coming from it and the Muslim family laws too.

There is one in Karachi Darul uloom Pakistan, with Taqi usmani and Rafi usmani as the proponents. Was reading they were the brothers of Indias concern.

Or it has a sectarian angle the deoband in India, jamaat e Islami looks sect neutral and more open to ideas... don't know about them much.

But looking at Zakir Naik there seems to be genuine people in India.

Isn't Darul uloom deoband, Hindustan a much bigger entity in India for Indian Muslims. With many of the ijtihaad and shariat laws coming from it and the Muslim family laws too.

There is one in Karachi Darul uloom Pakistan, with shafi usmani and Rafi usmani as the proponent. Was reading they were the brothers of Indias concern.

Or it has a sectarian angle the deoband in India, jamaat e Islami looks sect neutral and more open to ideas... don't know about them much.

But looking at Zakir Naik there seems to be genuine people in India.

Darul Uloom is a seminary located in Deoband. Jamaat-e-Islami is an organization, spread out all over India. Both have different roles to play.

Its UTTER RUBBISH to claim Unelected Judges of the Courts can impose their will on the Elected Representatives and the people they represent.

NOTHING is over and above the Will of the people of India as expressed by the Elected Representative.
Calm down hero. Indian constitution has been designed for checks and balances. The court does have certain powers over the legislature and vice versa. Ofcourse, with the requisite majority, the legislature can theoretically change the constitution's core to strip court's power.

I am not interested in your pathetic and desperate attempt at playing "Victim" when the call is for stripping Non-citizen of their ILLEGALLY obtained Voting rights.

IF THAT does not work then I would certainly advocate Stronger steps. Let there be NO DOUBT about that. Defence of rights of Indian citizens are supreme.
I am not playing any victim. I am just saying that the road to polarization would not end once started and that will be disastrous for all Indians and not just those from whom you strip away some rights.

Since NRC is in the BJP manifesto and BJP has been voted to power TWICE with Convincing majority, the WILL of the people of India is KNOWN. You are NO ONE to claim otherwise.
BJP has been voted to power for various reasons and not just on NRC. You are claiming as if they had a referendum on NRC issue. It came as a package deal.
I have my right to vote and my right of free speech to criticize things which I feel not right. You are NO ONE to take away that right of mine.

Yes, working with BD to safeguard their rights is the FIRST THING TO DO.
I am happy that we have atleast some common ground of understanding.

LAST would be to claim land from the Neighbors ifs the flood of Hindus become too large.
That does not seem to be happening. So why antagonize our BD friends needlessly.

Finally DON'T YOU DARE speak for the Hindus of BD and paksitan. Who the Fcuk made you their spokesperson ?
Language dear sir. I am sure your parents would also object to your profanity. I am not claiming to be anyone's spokesperson. I am just voicing my opinion, the same as you are.

Our constitution has already rejected secularism. UCC is aslo a demand of the Constituion.
No proof in your assertion that our constitution has rejected secularism.
You can't really hold a discussion with a fascist can you?

I dont agree with the idea of tagging people like this. This is counter-productive. Dialogue and understanding others views are better to resolve issues.

Indians very well know our Duty. No BD Muslim is invited or required in our internal discussion. Focus on fulfilling u'r responsibility to your Hindu minority.

Great. What the hell are you doing in a Muslim country ?
Instead of wasting time in a Pakistani forum, employ your awesome skills to uplift your fellow less fortunate Hindus in India. I will be very happy to know that your contributions helped some of your own Hindu people.

Calm down hero. Indian constitution has been designed for checks and balances. The court does have certain powers over the legislature and vice versa. Ofcourse, with the requisite majority, the legislature can theoretically change the constitution's core to strip court's power.

More RUBBISH. Courts job is to INTERPRET The Constitution and Law. NOT FRAME THEM.

I am not playing any victim. I am just saying that the road to polarization would not end once started and that will be disastrous for all Indians and not just those from whom you strip away some rights.

And I am saying BLACKMAILING and Threatening will not work.

BJP has been voted to power for various reasons and not just on NRC. You are claiming as if they had a referendum on NRC issue. It came as a package deal.
I have my right to vote and my right of free speech to criticize things which I feel not right. You are NO ONE to take away that right of mine.

Your right to vote and talk rubbish is IRRELEVANT to this point. BJP was voted on its Manifesto that demanded NRC so its popularity among citizens is established beyond doubt.

That does not seem to be happening. So why antagonize our BD friends needlessly.

BD antagonism is not the priority for us, Safety of Hindus are.

Like I keep saying, BD cannot BLACKMAIL us over this by holding their Hindu citizen hostage to relationship with India and our Internal matter.

Language dear sir. I am sure your parents would also object to your profanity. I am not claiming to be anyone's spokesperson. I am just voicing my opinion, the same as you are.

Your insistence on being the self appointed spokesperson for Hindus of BD and pakistan only shows how desperate you are and how devoid of FACTS you are. I am not interested in u'r opinion, only in FACTS.

Biggest enemies of Muslims in India are the Congress party and it's leftist allies. This hypocrite party always exploited and harmed the interests of Indian Muslims. All you see in India today, is the effects of Congress misrule. I hope that they never come back. Congress is truly the Marchant of poverty.
BJP is extreme but it is more economic focused too. They will become moderate overtime once sufficient political points are secured.
From Pakistani position , I would love to see a military dictatorship in India which doesn't require popular toxic votes.

More RUBBISH. Courts job is to INTERPRET The Constitution and Law. NOT FRAME THEM.
When did I say the courts can frame laws. I just said that courts can veto certain laws if they go against constitution as per court's interpretation.

And I am saying BLACKMAILING and Threatening will not work.
Who is threatening what?

Your right to vote and talk rubbish is IRRELEVANT to this point. BJP was voted on its Manifesto that demanded NRC so its popularity among citizens is established beyond doubt.
BJP if it has sufficient majority can try bringing in NRC. Lets see if and when that happens. BJP's popularity is established beyond doubt, not people's support for each and every line item in the manifesto.

BD antagonism is not the priority for us, Safety of Hindus are.

Like I keep saying, BD cannot BLACKMAIL us over this by holding their Hindu citizen hostage to relationship with India and our Internal matter.
There is no sign of mass discrimination against Hindus in BD. Why raise a topic needlessly then. We have an India friendly leader in Sheikh Hasina. Lets not make her job difficult by uttering anti-BD statements.

Your insistence on being the self appointed spokesperson for Hindus of BD and pakistan only shows how desperate you are and how devoid of FACTS you are. I am not interested in u'r opinion, only in FACTS.
I already said that I am not claiming to be anyone's spokesperson. Why not stick to facts then instead of attributing faleshoods to my name.

Biggest enemies of Muslims in India are the Congress party and it's leftist allies. This hypocrite party always exploited and harmed the interests of Indian Muslims. All you see in India today, is the effects of Congress misrule. I hope that they never come back. Congress is truly the Marchant of poverty.
BJP is extreme but it is more economic focused too. They will become moderate overtime once sufficient political points are secured.
From Pakistani position , I would love to see a military dictatorship in India which doesn't require popular toxic votes.

It will soon be renamed the Circus Party,

Congress started as a good force but deteriorated once it fell for dynastic rule. Only if Sonia-Rahul-Priyanka are removed, can Congress hope to revive.
BJP started as a welcome alternative and was at its best during Vajpayee. Since 2014, it has been reduced to a election winning machine and has become extreme and dictatorial.
Military dictatorship is like a coin toss. If the dictator is good, you are lucky. If bad, you are screwed. But even with a good dictator, it sets a precedent for future dictatorships. If there is a 50% chance that the dictator may be bad, then there is a 100% chance that we will be screwed in future by some dictator.
Hence NO to dictatorship in India.

When did I say the courts can frame laws. I just said that courts can veto certain laws if they go against constitution as per court's interpretation.

Courts can't VETO $hit. They can point out the contradiction so that the Law can be revised and made better in line with the Constitution.

Who is threatening what?

Threat of "unrest" if NRC is implemented. That is how Blackmail works. Only it will not work.

BJP if it has sufficient majority can try bringing in NRC. Lets see if and when that happens. BJP's popularity is established beyond doubt, not people's support for each and every line item in the manifesto.

NRC is on the books and its is inevitable. Same as Ram Mandir and Article 370 and UCC.

There is no sign of mass discrimination against Hindus in BD. Why raise a topic needlessly then. We have an India friendly leader in Sheikh Hasina. Lets not make her job difficult by uttering anti-BD statements.

Sheikh Hasina is a Friend and so is BD, but that does not mean we refuse refuge to persecuted Hindus. Persecution of Hindus in BD is a reality. Just because you find it inconvenient to acknowledge, does not mean its fake.

I advocate ACTION of giving citizenship to Hindu refugees, not issue "statements".

I already said that I am not claiming to be anyone's spokesperson. Why not stick to facts then instead of attributing faleshoods to my name.

Practice what your preach.

Courts can't VETO $hit. They can point out the contradiction so that the Law can be revised and made better in line with the Constitution.
So if a court blocks the law by pointing contradiction and forces legislature to modify it, then it serves its purpose. Thats what I was saying.

Threat of "unrest" if NRC is implemented. That is how Blackmail works. Only it will not work.
Govt is equipped to deal with any actual violence through the use of police.

NRC is on the books and its is inevitable. Same as Ram Mandir and Article 370 and UCC.
Lets hope that better sense prevails and NRC is shelved.

I advocate ACTION of giving citizenship to Hindu refugees, not issue "statements".
Same here. BJP should work more and speak less. No one will be offended if India gives citizenship to persecuted people, but name calling our neighboring countries hurts our relationship with them.

Practice what your preach.
I hope you remember this then.

So if a court blocks the law by pointing contradiction and forces legislature to modify it, then it serves its purpose. Thats what I was saying.

That's not what a "VETO" means. That is just standard Judicial process.

Govt is equipped to deal with any actual violence through the use of police.

Yes and now they even collect the damages from the Rioters. Which is why BJP continues to ROCK as far as Governance is concerned.

Lets hope that better sense prevails and NRC is shelved.

I believe sense WILL prevail and NRC will be implemented ASAP.

Same here. BJP should work more and speak less. No one will be offended if India gives citizenship to persecuted people, but name calling our neighboring countries hurts our relationship with them.

LOL. Then what was "CAA Protest" all about ? :lol:

Also our relationship is far stronger than "name calling".

I hope you remember this then.

There is nothing to remember,. Just giving you an education.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom