What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

"We simply need to be patient. Give it a few more days, i thrust him."

WELL, Mr. Deino, this "科京同志" has implicated himself, in this faking operation, by putting his name, on this second fake picture. Even he might not know, that was a fake, at the time of uploading it, (which I very much doubt), he must know, who gave it to him, so he could post it.

He owes us an explanation on, how he got involved, in this faking operation, who contacted him, who pass on the fake picture to him.

"The first WS-10X photo looks like a legitimate photo taken near the nozzles ... (it would be exceptionally difficult to PS or draw that)"

No need to over think it. They are identically P.S. at the same angle, onto different J-20 pictures, with the same WS-10 nozzle picture. Both jobs shows the same shoddy handiwork by a poor Photoshoppers, by leaving a huge and obvious gap near the nozzle.
Oh my god ... the photo-shopper PSed those WS-10X engines (the old photo) onto the 2011 prototype to create a new image. Of course they're going to be identical. But that does not mean the original photo is not credible ...

"Regardless, the most reliable PLAAF big shrimp for me is still Pupu. "

I could not find anything this guy, Pupu, posted regarding J-20, except the recent one regarding WS-10 and about the new blade material, which wasn't his original. He is obviously a professional rumor-monger, peddaling various types of rumors, not limited to military stuffs.

"Regardless, the most reliable PLAAF big shrimp for me is still Pupu. "

I could not find anything this guy, Pupu, posted regarding J-20, except the recent one regarding WS-10 and about the new blade material, which wasn't his original. He is obviously a professional rumor-monger, peddaling various types of rumors, not limited to military stuffs.

"But that does not mean the original photo is not credible ..."

The first fake picture showed a large, unexplained gap, near the nozzle.

Explain that @Figaro. Don't keep evade my question or request.

"Of course they're going to be identical"

Good, you just admitted that are identical, and that means they could be both fakes. It is not impossible as you claimed.

"But that does not mean the original photo is not credible ..."

The first fake picture showed a large, unexplained gap, near the nozzle.

Explain the @figao. Don't keep evade my question or request.
I'm not going to waste time explain to you because you'll just dismiss it ... you are absolutely insistent on your claims and there's no amount of explanation on my behalf I can do to convince you. IMO, the photo is clearly real and does not reveal any PS ... feel free to disagree with me.

"You offer no evidence, at least he has his credibility to back himself up. The day after he posted a photo of the J-20 with a background of the Tai mountains, that WS-10X photo appeared."

What evidence is that? By posting a picture of J-20 along with the picture of Taisang mountain.

If I posted a picture of J-20 along with the picture of Himalayas mountain, the Alps, is that mean J-20 could be using an engine called the "Himalayas", or the "Alps".

This is so laughable.

Where did you go to school?

What I hate about the CD forum is the behavior of their zealous fanboys.

When Mr. Chen Hong supported the AL-31F theory from few years ago, he got praised.

Now he has changed his stance, then he immediately got bashed, nitpicked and discredited.
I believe that some members on CJDBY are of Hong Kong or Canadian Chinese origin. I have a Chinese colleague (from Chongqing I believe) and he tells me that many Hong Kongers and Chinese Canadians are fiercely against the CPC. That's the reason why there are so many BBS posts on how China is technologically deficient and stuff. The recent Babich article I believe was spread by these individuals ... very shameful of them ...

"You offer no evidence, at least he has his credibility to back himself up. The day after he posted a photo of the J-20 with a background of the Tai mountains, that WS-10X photo appeared."

What evidence is that? By posting a picture of J-20 along with the picture of Taisang mountain.

If I posted a picture of J-20 along with the picture of Himalayas mountain, the Alps, is that mean J-20 could be using an engine called the "Himalayas", or the "Alps".

This is so laughable.

Where did you go to school?
Oh come on ... he obviously meant that the J-20 was going to be equipped with WS-10X which indeed did happen. So far, you have not offered a single shred of proof for your WS-15 claim; tell me where's the WS-15 engine from your photos? You claim that the WS-15 is deliberately shrouded in AL-31F nozzles to confuse foreign observers ... where's your proof?

"IMO, the photo is clearly real and does not reveal any PS" @Figaro

What evidence you got support that is a real, and does not reveal any P.S. You got no evidence. Period.

"It's very hard to PS this if it really is ... in fact, it might even be impossible."

At first, you claim it is impossible to fake it, now you admit, both pictures are identically faked.

"The first WS-10X photo looks like a legitimate photo taken near the nozzles ... (it would be exceptionally difficult to PS or draw that). "

The first picture, fooled a lot of people, is because it shows only the close up details, near the nozzle. If it shows the whole picture, it would be easily spotted as faked (by people like Deino, who probably got all the J-20 pictures, ever published on the web), as the second picture.

@Figaro You still refuse to explain, why is there a large obvious gap, near the nozzle, in both fake pictures.

There are no such large and obvious gaps in genuine pictures of J-11 or J-10 with WS-10 engines. Nor J-20 has shown such large gap, ever.
upload_2017-9-15_15-49-47.png

upload_2017-9-15_15-50-10.png

upload_2017-9-15_15-52-31.png

upload_2017-9-15_15-52-5.png

upload_2017-9-15_15-51-24.png

That identical large gap, in both fake pictures, could only be the evidence of a shoddy P.S. job, by the same faker, who is "an idiot with too much time and not enough talent ", as @Deino nicely put it. Excuse me for posting them, again, for comparison. They are good evidence provided by Deino. It's crime not to use it.

fake2.png

vVeG-fykqmrv8703539.jpg

Last edited:
That CJDBY Gongke101 poster needs to go. He claims to be a Liyang employee and spreads false figures about the WS-10B thrust level (he absolutely insists on the 13.2 tonne thrust level even though it has been refuted by Pupu). Gongke101 also claims that the WS-15 hasn't even begun ground testing yet????? WHAT??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: I'm sure many of you guys have seen his posts and fanboys.

I don't know why you think "That CJDBY Gongke101 poster needs to go", but you, @Figaro, and @Deino revere Pupu like a god, and repeatedly referred him as a "BIG SHRIMP", and think this professional rumor-monger has impeccable credential on the J-20 and WS-15.

In fact, he has never posted anything original regarding J-20, except his J-20 picture with the Taishang mountain.

I can't really understand where the exceptional reverence to Pupu, His Holiness, comes from.

I don't know why you think "That CJDBY Gongke101 poster needs to go", but you revere Pupu like a god, and repeatedly refered to him as a "BIG SHRIMP", and think this professional rumor-monger has impeccable credential on the J-20 and WS-15.

In fact, he has never posted anything original regarding J-20, except his J-20 picture with the Taishang mountain.

Looks like, I am not the only one, who noticed the large and obviously identical gaps, in both fake pictures (which I suspect are the result of a shoddy P.S. job) , between the nozzle and the body.

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 4.21.01 PM.png

Last edited:
Suspicion 1: The gap is too fishy, since we never notice any type of engine with a such gap to the attached body of the aircraft. If the first pic is real, then it shouldn't have the same gap like the second pic which was obviously PSed.

Suspicion 2: 科京同志 should acknowledge the second pic being PSed when he posted it, and not let someone else to point out that the pic is fake. This really hammers his own credibility.

I don't know why you think "That CJDBY Gongke101 poster needs to go", but you, @Figaro, and @Deino revere Pupu like a god, and repeatedly referred him as a "BIG SHRIMP", and think this professional rumor-monger has impeccable credential on the J-20 and WS-15.

I can't really understand where the exceptional reverence to Pupu, His Holiness, comes from.

The gaps means it is

Looks like, I am not the only one, who noticed the large and obviously identical gaps, in both fake pictures (which I suspect are the result of a shoddy P.S. job) , between the nozzle and the body.

View attachment 425577

View attachment 425577

The gap means it is an early testing version.

Bullcraps!

There are no such gaps in any J-10, J-11 (with Ws-10 or AL-31), J-20, or in any Russian, or US planes.

J-20 on aircraft carrier is probably a done deal
ALtSnZO.jpg

I never have any doubts that J-20 will go onboard China's new carriers, in the near future. FC-31 is such a lame joke.

Suspicion 1: The gap is too fishy, since we never notice any type of engine with a such gap to the attached body of the aircraft. If the first pic is real, then it shouldn't have the same gap like the second pic which was obviously PSed.

Suspicion 2: 科京同志 should acknowledge the second pic being PSed when he posted it, and not let someone else to point out that the pic is fake. This really hammers his own credibility.

Very Good points!

That large gap is not found in any previous picture of any planes. The fact the second picture, (which was easily spotted as fake by @Deino, and readily concurred by @Figaro), has the same identical gap, could only prove the first picture was also a fake as well.

@Figaro has keep claiming the first picture is real, but readily admitted the second is a fake. He has steadfastly refused to explain the large gaps that are identical in both pictures, despite my repeated urgings.

"科京同志" by putting his name, on the second fake picture, has implicated himself, in this fake operation. As I have said earlier, he, either, knows the faker, or he IS the faker, himself.

If he wants retain a thread of credibility, he better explain the origin of the fake pictures, clearly and convincingly.

Last edited:

Not sure if you guys have any experience with a photo editor application such as Photoshop. I have some experience with such applications, including Photoshop and GIMP. IMHO I'd rather erase not create such a gap in that graphical image. It is a lot HARDER to create the gap than erase it to make the plane look real.

The gap is not on its own deterministic to the genuity of the picture unless there is other evidence.

So far I'd like to see the gap as it looks real to me.

Back
Top Bottom