What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

Bullcraps!

There are no such gaps in any J-10, J-11 (with Ws-10 or AL-31), J-20, or in any Russian, or US planes.

I never have any doubts that J-20 will go onboard China's new carriers, in the near future. FC-31 is such a lame joke.

Very Good points!

That large gap is not found in any previous picture of any planes. The fact the second picture, (which was easily spotted as fake by @Deino, and readily concurred by @Figaro), has the same identical gap, could only prove the first picture was also a fake as well.

@Figaro has keep claiming the first picture is real, but readily admitted the second is a fake. He has steadfastly refused to explain the large gaps that are identical in both pictures, despite my repeated urgings.

"科京同志" by putting his name, on the second fake picture, has implicated himself, in this fake operation. As I have said earlier, he, either, knows the faker, or he IS the faker, himself.

If he wants retain a thread of credibility, he better explain the origin of the fake pictures, clearly and convincingly.

Not active nor test version. I mean a "early" test version.

Not active nor test version. I mean a "early" test version.

You either don't know a word, of what you are talking about, or just plain B.S.ing.

Stop play word game with these words "active", "test version" or "early test version".

Show me a previous picture of J-10, J-11, J-20, or any plane, that have such large gaps, near the nozzle.

And you have proven your point.

"IMO, the photo is clearly real and does not reveal any PS" @Figaro

What evidence you got support that is a real, and does not reveal any P.S. You go
Bullcraps!

There are no such gaps in any J-10, J-11 (with Ws-10 or AL-31), J-20, or in any Russian, or US planes.

I never have any doubts that J-20 will go onboard China's new carriers, in the near future. FC-31 is such a lame joke.

Very Good points!

That large gap is not found in any previous picture of any planes. The fact the second picture, (which was easily spotted as fake by @Deino, and readily concurred by @Figaro), has the same identical gap, could only prove the first picture was also a fake as well.

@Figaro has keep claiming the first picture is real, but readily admitted the second is a fake. He has steadfastly refused to explain the large gaps that are identical in both pictures, despite my repeated urgings.

"科京同志" by putting his name, on the second fake picture, has implicated himself, in this fake operation. As I have said earlier, he, either, knows the faker, or he IS the faker, himself.

If he wants retain a thread of credibility, he better explain the origin of the fake pictures, clearly and convincingly.

t no evidence.

At first, you claim it is impossible to fake it, now you admit, both pictures are identically faked.
Once again, believe what you want. Since we disagree, we'll just have to wait for pictures of the alleged 2021. There's no point in derailing the thread with useless back and forth arguments. If you insist, we can talk it over in the J-20 "endless engine saga" thread ... @Asoka

The gap means it is an early testing version.
I really don't think so ...

Once again, believe what you want. Since we disagree, we'll just have to wait for pictures of the alleged 2021. There's no point in derailing the thread with useless back and forth arguments. If you insist, we can talk it over in the J-20 "endless engine saga" thread ... @Asoka

I really don't think so ...

"we'll just have to wait for pictures of the alleged 2021."

Don't you remember what @Deino has said about this version 2021? It a fake P.S. picture. You have readily concurred it's fake.

You, suddenly, got a case of amnesia, @Figaro?
And now you want to wait more pictures to prove 2021 is not a fake?

I suggest you go back and read what the sharp eyed, Deino, has posted in page 623, and read what you have said.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chengdu-j-20-5th-generation-aircraft-news-discussions.111471/page-623

I bet if the first picture also showed the whole plane, instead of just the nozzle, Deino, could also easily spotted its a fake.

And there won't be all those drama in the last two weeks.

"If you insist, we can talk it over in the J-20 "endless engine saga" thread ... @Asoka"

Did you also forgot that Deino has changed this thread's name, and has already celebrate the triumph of his Russian AL-31 theory, with his countless Victory Laps?

"The J-20-engine discussion is over ... to separate from the J-20-news !"

Last edited:
"we'll just have to wait for pictures of the alleged 2021."

Don't you remember what @Deino has said about this version 2021? It a fake P.S. picture. You have readily concurred it's fake.

You, suddenly, got a case of amnesia, @Figaro?
And now you want to wait more pictures to prove 2021 is not a fake?

I suggest you go back and read what the sharp eyed, Deino, has posted in page 623, and read what you have said.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chengdu-j-20-5th-generation-aircraft-news-discussions.111471/page-623

I bet if the first picture also showed the whole plane, instead of just the nozzle, Deino, could also easily spotted its a fake.

And there won't be all those drama in the last two weeks.
Why are you so insistent and stubborn :hitwall:
This one is the fake ... the user simply cut and pasted the WS-10X onto a 2011 prototype and adjusted the numbers. The original WS-10X photo was real however IMO
j-20a-ws-10b-2021-ps-fake-jpg.425160

Why are you so insistent and stubborn :hitwall:
This one is the fake ... the user simply cut and pasted the WS-10X onto a 2011 prototype and adjusted the numbers. The original WS-10X photo was real however IMO
j-20a-ws-10b-2021-ps-fake-jpg.425160

"Why are you so insistent and stubborn?

This one is the fake ... the user simply cut and pasted the WS-10X onto a 2011 prototype and adjusted the numbers. The original WS-10X photo was real however IMO"

So I am now officially "insistent and stubborn" because I keep pointing out, the inconvenient fact, that both "fake" and "real" pictures has the same identical large gap, that is the sign of a shoddy P.S. job, by "an idiot with too much time and not enough talent"

"The original WS-10X photo was real however IMO"

You have absolutely no evidence to back up this ridiculous statement.

BOTH ARE FAKES. AND THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FAKED, BY THE SAME FAKER, WITH LITTLE TALENT.

You keep refusing to explain, why is there such gap in the first picture.

Lets be honest, here. With every passing moment of refusal to explain this gap, your credibility is keep going down.

Usually, the first blurred pic got leaked, we shall see the pics with the higher definition very soon. The other iconic weapons like the Type 052D and Type 055 all followed this kind of pattern.

But this time, we only got the first blurred pic, then the second one has already been debunked as fake.

If we haven't seen anything so far about the prototype 2021 in a real high definition pic, I will start to determine that the whole thing from the last few weeks was just a baloney.

"Why are you so insistent and stubborn?

This one is the fake ... the user simply cut and pasted the WS-10X onto a 2011 prototype and adjusted the numbers. The original WS-10X photo was real however IMO"

So I am now officially "insistent and stubborn" because I keep pointing out, the inconvenient fact, that both "fake" and "real" pictures has the same identical large gap, that is the sign of a shoddy P.S. job, by "an idiot with too much time and not enough talent"

You keep refusing to explain, why is there such gap in the first picture.

Lets be honest, here. With every passing moment of refusal to explain this gap, your credibility is keep going down.

I think @Figaro is a nice person, let's not to act too harsh with him.

We shall be more patient, and wait to see if the prototype 2021 does really exist.

Usually, the first blurred pic got leaked, we shall see the pics with the higher definition very soon. The other iconic weapons like the Type 052D and Type 055 all followed this kind of pattern.

But this time, we only got the first blurred pic, then the second one has already been debunked as fake.

If we haven't seen anything so far about the prototype 2021, I will start to determine that the whole thing from the last few weeks was a baloney.

We shall be more patient, and wait to see if the prototype 2021 does really exist.

"If we haven't seen anything so far about the prototype 2021, I will start to determine that the whole thing from the last few weeks was a baloney."

"We shall be more patient, and wait to see if the prototype 2021 does really exist."

What?!!!

You don't trust Deino's words that protype 2021 is entirely fake?

If we haven't seen anything so far about the prototype 2021 in a real high definition pic, I will start to determine that the whole thing from the last few weeks was just a baloney.

As was I saying, let's wait for the actual 2021 LRIP instead of further derailing the thread. There is a reason why @Deino created the endless engine saga thread in the first place

"If we haven't seen anything so far about the prototype 2021, I will start to determine that the whole thing from the last few weeks was a baloney."

What?!!!

You don't trust Deino?

I want to convince people with the factual evidence.

If @Deino can provide everything that convinces me, then I will kindly accept his statement.

For now, we are all waiting for the supposed maiden flight of the prototype 2021.

Otherwise, everything from the last few weeks will just get discarded.

As was I saying, let's wait for the actual 2021 LRIP instead of further derailing the thread. There is a reason why @Deino created the endless engine saga thread in the first place

The name of that thread is already changed by Deino. I don't know why you and Figaro keep insisting on using the old name.

"For now, we all wait for the supposed maiden flight of the prototype 2021."

There is no such "prototype 2021". It's a fake. Trust Deino on this. I do.

The name of that thread is already changed by Deino. I don't know why you and Figaro keep insisting on using the old name.

"For now, we all wait for the supposed maiden flight of the prototype 2021."

There is no such "prototype 2021". It's a fake. Trust Deino on this. I do.
@Deino said there was no 2021 prototype? What??? Where did he say that? All I know is that he pointed out that the PSed 2021 (aka 2011) was faked ...

The engine debate of the J-20 is far from being over, so it is by far more thrilling than the US election.

I reckon there will likely have more coming surprises, consider that CCTV-4 really doesn't like the CD forum and many other big shrimps. The PLAAF expert has made a lot of insinuation against the credibility of the CD forum and many other online big shrimps.

The engine debate of the J-20 is far from being over, so it is by far more thrilling than the US election.

I reckon there will likely have more coming surprises, consider that CCTV-4 really doesn't like the CD forum and many other big shrimps. The PLAAF expert has made a lot insinuation against the credibility of the CD forum and many other online big shrimps.
The US election was not thrilling at all ... it was an election between two horrible candidates. I couldn't care less who would win ... although Trump did surprise me.

The US election was not thrilling at all ... it was an election between two horrible candidates. I couldn't care less who would win ... although Trump did surprise me.

Now it is the growing rivalry between the Meyet forum & CCTV-4 and the CD forum/several online big shrimps.

The Meyet forum is the first Chinese online community that insists the J-20 used the WS-10X in its prototypes, then equip with the WS-15. The CCTV-4 first suggested the WS-10X, now they are also leaning toward the WS-15.

We might figure out who will become the ultimate winner after more classified information from the J-20 being unveiled.

Back
Top Bottom