What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

From what do we know that ?? So far the this mystical WS-10C was never ever mentioned and only the WS-10B connected as the latest family member to the J-20A. Now with this IMO strange report suddenly a WS-10C is mentioned is expressis verbis connected with the J-11B ... so how do You come to the conclusion that this WS-10C is now the J-20's engine???

Deino
To be fair, the 002 was never mentioned as well ... it was always referred to as the 001A :enjoy:

No offense, but what is considered accurate then? If CCTV is not accurate, Chinamil is not accurate, then what kind of information can be considered accurate? A tweet from pupu?:partay:

All we know, the latest J20 is using this WS-10C, rather than WS-10B.
Pupu is one of the most reliable PLAAF insiders. He correctly stated that the WS-10B would be incorporated into the J-20 right before the photo was released ... I would take his words seriously

Care to explain or add a summary??

“J-20 install home-made engine.” Only several programs of CCTV-7 have reliable sources. I believe this news just come from some forum discussion.

“J-20 install home-made engine.” Only several programs of CCTV-7 have reliable sources. I believe this news just come from some forum discussion.
CCTV-7 is definitely not reliable. They were the ones who produced that WS-15 Liming documentary and insisted on a domestic engine

From what do we know that ?? So far the this mystical WS-10C was never ever mentioned and only the WS-10B connected as the latest family member to the J-20A. Now with this IMO strange report suddenly a WS-10C is mentioned is expressis verbis connected with the J-11B ... so how do You come to the conclusion that this WS-10C is now the J-20's engine???

Deino
I am not saying it is WS-10C, but what I am trying to say is do we really actually know what is happening in PLA? This is the most secretive and opaque military on earth. Therefore, there is no other way of having genuine information unless officially released through official media and CCTV programs as per globaltimes mentioned a WS-10C, could this C be the designation of the WS-10X? Who knows? I don't care as long as it's Chinese.

CCTV-7 is definitely not reliable. They were the ones who produced that WS-15 Liming documentary and insisted on a domestic engine
Actually they didn't say WS-15 is gong to be used, they just said it's a domestic engine and at the end of the documentary, they mention the coming future of WS-15.

I have always suspected, that an earlier picture of showing, a supposed J-20 installed with a WS-10 engine is a fake P.S.ed picture, but I have no proof.

That grainy picture just showed the nozzles, with no other details, to ascertain its authenticity.

Now, somebody has uploaded another picture, with the whole body of the J-20, which is an obvious fake, because we can easily identify this picture is a P.Sed picture, from the many details.

J-20A + WS-10B 2021 - ps-fake.jpg

fake2.png

vVeG-fykqmrv8703539.jpg

In these two blown up pictures, All details, excepts the color of the paint job and the two ground crews, is almost identical. There is a very noticeable large gap at the nozzle, as if the nozzle was not connected to the rest of the engine, and hold up only by some anti-gravity device.

This SAME BIG GAP is a telltale sign of a very poor P.S. job, that should have raised alarms, in anyone's mind.

I can't understand, why this shoddily P.S.ed picture, could have easily fooled many people. I guess some people wants "proof" so badly, that they will believe anything, no matter how dubious it was.

I suspect the same faker, faked both pictures, but this time, he made the mistake of using, a picture of the whole plane, with many other easily identifiable details.

And this time, we know, at least, who uploaded the fake picture. He left his name at the bottom of the picture.

Attachments

• Fake.png
    Fake.png
    259 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have always suspected, that an earlier picture of showing, a supposed J-20 installed with a WS-10 engine is a fake P.S.ed picture, but I have no proof.

That grainy picture just showed the nozzles, with no other details, to ascertain its authenticity.

Now, somebody has uploaded another picture, with the whole body of the J-20, which is an obvious fake, because we can easily identify this picture is a P.Sed picture, from the many details.

View attachment 425501

View attachment 425500

View attachment 425502

In these two blown up pictures, All details, excepts the color of the paint job and the two ground crews, is almost identical. There is a very noticeable large gap at the nozzle, as if the nozzle was not connected to the rest of the engine, and hold up only by some anti-gravity device.

I can't understand, why this shoddily P.S.ed picture, could have easily fooled many people. I guess some people wants "proof" so badly, that they will believe anything, no matter how dubious it was.

I suspect the same faker, faked both pictures, but this time, he made the mistake of using, a picture of the whole plane, with many other easily identifiable details.

And this time, we know, at least, who uploaded the fake picture. He left his name at the bottom of the picture.
This is clearly not a PS ...

The "several programs" include Military News and Military Documentary.

Oh come on @Asoka, after your WS-15 gas proven a failure you now try to spin the theory of faked images??

Only since the new image is a stupid fake does not mean the other one is faked too.

Deino

We shall wait to see the exact video of the prototype 2021 taking into the sky.

Otherwise, if the WS-10X theory for the J-20A2 is proven to be a falsehood, then the entire credibility of the CD forum is going to be crashed and burned into ashes.

Oh come on @Asoka, after your WS-15 gas proven a failure you now try to spin the theory of faked images??

Only since the new image is a stupid fake does not mean the other one is faked too.

Deino

To be impartial, same should apply to the CCTV-4, just because they did make some blunders sometimes, but it doesn't mean their statement should be discredited/nitpicked every time. They are still an official outlet of the Chinese government, and their statement cannot be 100% falsehood.

The CD forum also has countless records of making the unreliable predictions.

H-18: 100% PS job.
WS-13: They keep insisted it cannot be installed on the J-31.
EMALS: They keep ignoring it even with the confirmation from the rear admiral Ma Weiming.

We should wait to see if this prototype 2021 really exists. Otherwise, the reputation of the CD forum and many other big shrimps is really at risk.

Last edited:
There is no TELLTALE SIGN of a BIG GAP in a J-11D, with a genuine WS-10 engine.

upload_2017-9-15_12-2-15.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 12.04.43 PM.png

Sorry to have popped your balloons and rained on your parade, @Deino. I guess you'll have to undo your Victory Lap, and recall the kisses, you have blown, to the adoring pretty girls, and return your gold medal and flowers, you have received.

I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassing this could be for Mr. @Deino and countless other "experts" and "砖家". It seems, to fool those Chinese and Western fan-boys and "experts", is easier than taking candy from a baby.

In the past week, I have read countless articles from the so called brick "experts" "砖家", who agreed that J-20 has switched from the Russian AL-31 engine to a domestic WS-10 engine, based on the flimsy "evidence", of a single grainy P.S. picture, of very dubious origin.

Last edited:

View attachment 425501
View attachment 425513

View attachment 425510

This SAME BIG GAP is a telltale sign of a very poor P.S. job, that should have raised alarms, in anyone's mind.

Today, the CCTV-4 has challenged the entire AL-31FM1/WS-10X theory again.

This whole J-20 engine debate is now getting even more dramatized than the 2016 US election.

Now the entire debating point is clear; if the CD forum and many AL-31 big shrimps can provide the real evidence of the prototype 2021, they won. Otherwise, they are going to be buried by the majority of the Chinese military fans.

There is no TELLTALE SIGN of a BIG GAP in a J-11D, with a genuine WS-10 engine.

View attachment 425514

View attachment 425517

Sorry to have popped your balloons and rained on your parade, @Deino. I guess you'll have to undo your Victory Lap, and recall the kisses, you have blown, to the adoring pretty girls, and return your gold medal and flowers, you have received.

I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassing this could be. To fool some Chinese and Western fan-boys, is easier than taking candy from a baby.

Well, at least the CCTV-4 still has the power to get many exclusive interviews from the Chinese aviation companies and experts, while the big shrimps from the CD forum don't have this privilege.

The guest from the CCTV-4 show who challenged this theory merely represents a voice to criticize these online big shrimps. He may not be professional, but as a Senior Colonel, he definitely has more privilege to access into more classified information than any big shrimp from the CD forum.

"Only since the new image, is a stupid fake, does not mean, the other one is faked too."

Unfortunately, This stupid fake picture's close up, is appearing identical, to your "real" picture, Mr. @Deino. They both have the same glaring BIG GAP, near the nozzles, which is a telltale sign of a shoddy P.S. job. This does not appear in a genuine picture of a J-11, with a WS-10 engine.

"Only since the new image, is a stupid fake, does not mean, the other one is faked too."

Unfortunately, This stupid fake picture's close up, is appearing identical, to your "real" picture, Mr. @Deino.
U made a mistake. The PSed photo was just attatching the real WS-10X engine to an old J-20 prototype. The original WS-10 photo was not faked ...

U made a mistake. The PSed photo was just attatching the real WS-10X engine to an old J-20 prototype. The original WS-10 photo was not faked ...

BOTH ARE FAKES from the same shoddy Photoshop "expert".

Explain the BIG GAPS! Don't ignore my point. @Figaro. Ignoring the evidences pointed by other guys, is the sign of a weak debater.

Back
Top Bottom