What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

We reserve our right to criticize any religion. The 9 planets dont revolve around you for you to be making rules.

Sorry for putting it in a crude way. But the point has to be made. You cannot dictate how I view any religion.
No Sir you don't if you have that right than we have right to hit back and hit back really very hard which those who insult our religion and PROPHET SAW will not like but we will love to do it

We reserve our right to criticize any religion. The 9 planets dont revolve around you for you to be making rules.

Sorry for putting it in a crude way. But the point has to be made. You cannot dictate how I view any religion.

should i start threads criticizing your religion??
cast system of india??
other thing of Indian religion??
killings of other religion in the name of hindoism ??

No Sir you don't if you have that right than we have right to hit back and hit back really very hard which those who insult our religion and PROPHET SAW will not like but we will love to do it

Ok sir come to Tamil Nadu and try your sh!t sir

should i start threads criticizing your religion??
cast system of india??
other thing of Indian religion??
killings of other religion in the name of hindoism ??

No you could start by stopping the use of "there is no god but Allah". It hurts my sensitivities.

or i start posting pictures of your gods here or on internet what would be your action (i am strongly against it).

No you could start by stopping the use of "there is no god but Allah". It hurts my sensitivities.

why dont you stop every thing is god it hurts my sensitivities

or i start posting pictures of your gods here or on internet what would be your action (i am strongly against it).

I would give a ****. Go ahead. Waste your time.

thats the difference you dont even care about your gods ...
i care about my ALLAH that why i dont abuse any ones religion.
you retards.

thats the different you dont even care about your gods ...
i care about my ALLAH that why i dont abuse any ones religion.
you retards.

No I dont care because retards posting the picture on a internet forum would not hurt my Gods. They are above that. My faith is strong enough to absorb that. Is yours ?

contradicting statements. in earlier comments you say it hurts our rights. ...
and when its about muslims then it doesnot matter........
hypocrites
same as freedom of speech is not applicable for holocaust and same is aplicable for disrespect of other religions.

No I dont care because retards posting the picture on a internet forum would not hurt my Gods. They are above that. My faith is strong enough to absorb that. Is yours ?
Believing in one GOD or many Gods is part of believe but abusing them is not any ones believe Mr that is what I am talking about we don't tolerate anyone abusing ALLAH or PROPHET SAW

contradicting statements. in earlier comments you say it hurts our rights. ...
and when its about muslims then it doesnot matter........
hypocrites
same as freedom of speech is not applicable for holocaust and same is aplicable for disrespect of other religions.

I was just yanking your chain. Explaining the double standard

Believing in one GOD or many Gods is part of believe but abusing them is not any ones believe Mr that is what I am talking about we don't tolerate anyone abusing ALLAH or PROPHET SAW

Look man, I dont like going around in circles. So I will end my argument saying one thing. I dont wantedly criticize any religion. But even if I do there is nothing you can do about it. So save yourself the shooting BP and go drink a rooh afza.

I was just yanking your chain. Explaining the double standard

Look man, I dont like going around in circles. So I will end my argument saying one thing. I dont wantedly criticize any religion. But even if I do there is nothing you can do about it. So save yourself the shooting BP and go drink a rooh afza.

Yes we can do about it and we will do about it and we have done it in the past and we will do it in future

You say you would ban conversions but when Muslims proselytize they do so in order to help people find the true God and do not offer incentives while Christians offer basic necessities to the poor in order to inflate their numbers.

1) Muslims are nobody to tell any non-Muslim that their God is the true God. You believe in it, non-Muslims have no issue with that. But you cannot go around proclaiming "Allah is the only true God" all over, and trying to show the light to non-Muslims. Even if you are divinely ordered to do so. Its disrespectful to the faith of others and there will be push back.

That's happening all over. Not just in India or the US.

And my views are 100% exactly the same for Christianity, before you go assuming that I am picking only on Islam for this.

All the great religions of the world have been around for enough time now for their message to have gotten across. This has accelerated with the cyber age, where everything is read had at the click of a button.

Everyone knows where the places of worship are. What the books and other reading material are. Who to go to for questions or clarifications should they be needed along the way.

There is no need for active proselytizing. It makes people resentful and it promotes insecurity and bad blood. Especially in regions of the world which have borne the brunt of similar conversions - by non-peaceful means.

Not all Christians of course, this is found more often in the Evangelical Church (the RMC has calmed down with these practices).

Again, Christianity and Islam are two peas in a pod. I speak as a person who believes in neither.

Then there are people who just convert on their own accord without any proselytizing involved and are at peace with themselves once they do.

For such people, I have already mentioned the routes to salvation above. Let them come to you. Do not go to them unasked. If you do, there will be push back. Both by the other pea in the pod who resents losing out to you, and other faiths who just find the whole deal too intrusive and are repelled by it. And find it extremely disrespectful, no matter how the respective faiths choose to couch their advances (true God vs monetary/material benefits).

So which would you ban or do you believe all are just as bad?

I would quite simply ban both. There is no place for such activity in today's day and age. Definitely not amongst people who do not buy into this theory. And in India, for the large part, we don't.

Also you are Zoroastrian and believe in the concept that people are all born into whatever religion they follow so than how can you hold anyone at fault for their beliefs (as per Zoroastrianism) because I know Zoroastrianism has a concept of Heaven and Hell. Compare this to the Muslim belief that all are born Muslims and it is the parents who raise their children either as a Christian, Hindu, or nothing and the child is of no fault of his own until he comes of age where he can make his own decisions when it comes to religion.

Why do muslims's cicumcize their newborns and infants and pre-schoolers? Let them grow to legal driving/voting/marrying age and decide for themselves whether they want to be muslim. Why is it a sin to leave Islam? Isn't it free choice? Why should spouses of other faith's convert to what you believe in? What about their free choice? Or is the free choice only one way and only once you become muslim?

Why have a thread on blasphemy at all then? Its free choice. I should be able to speak against Islam as well as the Prophet as a Muslim. Especially if I chose to become one by free choice rather than simply birth. Even if I was one by birth, since you believe that all are muslims to start off with anyways.

Not to mention what is your problem if someone who never made that choice/commitment in the first place (non-Muslims) speaks against either your faith or your prophet or you?

Its his or her free choice.

Than you have the Christian belief that all are born sinners yet somehow Jesus died for their sins so they will go to paradise but they still have to confess every Sunday only to go and commit the same sins over again.

I do not know what this has to do with the discussion on blasphemy and conversions/proselytizing?

1) Muslims are nobody to tell any non-Muslim that their God is the true God. You believe in it, non-Muslims have no issue with that. But you cannot go around proclaiming "Allah is the only true God" all over, and trying to show the light to non-Muslims. Even if you are divinely ordered to do so. Its disrespectful to the faith of others and there will be push back.

That's happening all over. Not just in India or the US.

And my views are 100% exactly the same for Christianity, before you go assuming that I am picking only on Islam for this.

All the great religions of the world have been around for enough time now for their message to have gotten across. This has accelerated with the cyber age, where everything is read had at the click of a button.

Everyone knows where the places of worship are. What the books and other reading material are. Who to go to for questions or clarifications should they be needed along the way.

There is no need for active proselytizing. It makes people resentful and it promotes insecurity and bad blood. Especially in regions of the world which have borne the brunt of similar conversions - by non-peaceful means.

Again, Christianity and Islam are two peas in a pod. I speak as a person who believes in neither.

For such people, I have already mentioned the routes to salvation above. Let them come to you. Do not go to them unasked. If you do, there will be push back. Both by the other pea in the pod who resents losing out to you, and other faiths who just find the whole deal too intrusive and are repelled by it. And find it extremely disrespectful, no matter how the respective faiths choose to couch their advances (true God vs monetary/material benefits).

I would quite simply ban both. There is no place for such activity in today's day and age. Definitely not amongst people who do not buy into this theory. And in India, for the large part, we don't.

Why do muslims's cicumcize their newborns and infants and pre-schoolers? Let them grow to legal driving/voting/marrying age and decide for themselves whether they want to be muslim. Why is it a sin to leave Islam? Isn't it free choice? Why should spouses of other faith's convert to what you believe in? What about their free choice? Or is the free choice only one way and only once you become muslim?

Why have a thread on blasphemy at all then? Its free choice. I should be able to speak against Islam as well as the Prophet as a Muslim. Especially if I chose to become one by free choice rather than simply birth. Even if I was one by birth, since you believe that all are muslims to start off with anyways.

Not to mention what is your problem if someone who never made that choice/commitment in the first place (non-Muslims) speaks against either your faith or your prophet or you?

Its his or her free choice.

I do not know what this has to do with the discussion on blasphemy and conversions/proselytizing?
We have right and we will preach Islam and the truth that is Islam to others in every way and Muslims are preaching Islam that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of people converting to Islam

Zarvan I cannot let you have that right.

Not twice most definitely.

Zarvan I cannot let you have that right.

Not twice most definitely.
Sir that right is give to us by ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW we don't need any other person give us that right we already have that right

Back
Top Bottom