What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

Seriously? ROFL
Indians and hindus can be the rudest and most arrogant when it comes to religion. Go to any indian forum or news website and just look at the comments for 5 mins and come back to me.

Its really difficult being a dick face to face.

Even for a dick.

It is a shock you haven't joined the Taliban already, you need to go back and learn what those people were saying which got them executed.

Forget that, think about all the centuries it took for the 'sahih' bukhari to get compiled to it's final version available to you today from which you want to 'learn what those people were saying which got them executed', what were people doing during that times? Were they not Muslims, did they not know Islam?
Obviously they were better than us, and knew more and developed into the great Islamic golden age.

Its really difficult being a dick face to face.

Even for a dick.

That is cheap don't recycle jokes twice in one day. ;)

Forget that, think about all the centuries it took for the 'sahih' bukhari to get compiled to it's final version available to you today from which you want to 'learn what those people were saying which got them executed', what were people doing during that times? Were they not Muslims, did they not know Islam?
Obviously they were better than us, and knew more and developed into the great Islamic golden age.

No, the people who were executed were not Muslims.

I think it has slowed down significantly.

The Muslims are still breeding. But that's mainly organic growth. Unsustainable with their economics.

The Christians have lost their hold on the tribal belt with the Maoist uprisings.

Love Jihad etc. is really few and far in between.

The Madrassas and the Masses/Chappel sessions continue.

But today economics talks.

India is no longer a poor country.

And the Muslims and Christians are not really the richest.

Brutal, but that's my take.

and the rise of the right wing. Not in the violence dept. But in the development dept. Tribals in huge swathes of forest tracts in central India stretching from Odisha, Chattisgarh, MP are benefitted by the Vanvasi Kalyan Kendra run by the RSS,VHP and hence cannot be approached for "deliverance" by the evangelists.

You say you would ban conversions but when Muslims proselytize they do so in order to help people find the true God .

The point we are trying to put across again and again and again is we dont need anyone's help. Just let us be ourselves. With our quirky and myriad customs and gods. Just leave us alone. AND HELP YOURSELVES.

and the rise of the right wing. Not in the violence dept. But in the development dept. Tribals in huge swathes of forest tracts in central India stretching from Odisha, Chattisgarh, MP are benefitted by the Vanvasi Kalyan Kendra run by the RSS,VHP and hence cannot be approached for "deliverance" by the evangelists.

The point we are trying to put across again and again and again is we dont need anyone's help. Just let us be ourselves. With our quirky and myriad customs and gods. Just leave us alone. AND HELP YOURSELVES.

That is the thing with missionaries they are both devout and determined to save you guys LOL. Personally I don't care about anyone and would rather let God deal with ya. :smokin:

Speak for yourself. I'm quite grateful my ancsestors were reverted.

True, I would agree that this aspect, along with VHP/RSS's threat of violence if there are mass conversions has gone some way in reducing it.

Speak for yourself. I'm quite grateful my ancsestors were reverted.

And I'm grateful they went to Pakistan as well.

True, I would agree that this aspect, along with VHP/RSS's threat of violence if there are mass conversions has gone some way in reducing it.

Carrot and stick policy...:smokin:. Though the violence part is hugely hugely exaggerated by "sympathetic" news sources for economic reasons. You have to understand that for each soul harvested, the harvesters get a certain commission, once a critical number is reached they get a tour to USA, Australia etc where they get to share their experience of how they convert people, get to know ideas from others. Read this link. By cutting down on the conversion, you are directly hitting at the economic livelihood of the evangelists.

So as per you conversions in India have reduced over the last decade?

I think so. I HOPE SO. In some places it has reduced. In some places it is going on. The biggest things going for your guys (Northies) is the thorough sanskritization and also the Ram Janmabhoomi issue which made sure this evangelistic menace does not get root except perhaps in tribal areas. We in south are not that lucky.

People may call me a saffronist, but I am a firm believer of the thought - that the tree of India is rooted in the soil of sanatan dharma. Once the tree is out of the soil, it soon withers away. Nothing can save it.

Even though its an Islamic issue, it also affects us non-Muslims when these laws are used against us. So it becomes our issue as well.

How ???
dont abuse some one's religion then. we are not in favour to harm some one not harming our religion but when you abuse and disrespect our religion or our Prophet s.a.w.w. then it your own mistake.

How ???
dont abuse some one's religion then. we are not in favour to harm some one not harming our religion but when you abuse and disrespect our religion or our Prophet s.a.w.w. then it your own mistake.
We can forgive if you torture us but if you abuse our PROPHET SAW you made a mistake which can't be forgiven and punishment is death in Islam Sir that is clear we love him more than anything and any one including our lives and who ever insults him will face the wrath of Muslims

How ???

We reserve our right to criticize any religion. The 9 planets dont revolve around you for you to be making rules.

Sorry for putting it in a crude way. But the point has to be made. You cannot dictate how I view any religion.

Back
Top Bottom