What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

If Prophet was alive it is more likely that he will be angry on his "ummah" protesting and damaging public property than a bunch of ignorant publishing some cartoons.

Speaking from a purely logical point of view and not through a faith oriented one, blasphemy laws have always appeared to me as the ultimate rondhu (cry baby) law. Now I take the issue of blasphemy seriously as any Muslim would, but thats to the point where I won't be friends with the person I deem as a blasphemer as friendship should be based upon mutual respect.

By definition every other religion's follower is a blasphemer. Heck I know we Muslims really laugh at the practice of worshiping idols - you know, "ha ha, kya stupid log hain, stone ko worship karte hain", you know you've heard it multiple times growing up. I'm willing to bet, every other religion thinks the other's religion is stupid and plain wrong, flawed... Or else they would be your religion. Simple logic.

Blasphemy laws have no room in a civilized society. They are a relic of the past which we have not been able to shake. As a Muslim I don't like it, but there's no point in threatening people to not blaspheme (and all the while they'll be thinking the same in their hearts), instead convince them not to blaspheme by being a likeable person for your religion.
Sorry Sir Blasphemy law is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and they know better than any human what is civilized and what is not

Sorry Sir Blasphemy law is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and they know better than any human what is civilized and what is not

lo ji aa gaye Allah ke rakhwale. Inki suno to Allah inse hai, ye allah se nahi. ;)

lo ji aa gaye Allah ke rakhwale. Inki suno to Allah inse hai, ye allah se nahi. ;)

Sir ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have given clear cut orders and as Muslims we have to follow that and the laws they gave are the most convential and best laws for human beings

If Prophet was alive it is more likely that he will be angry on his "ummah" protesting and damaging public property than a bunch of ignorant publishing some cartoons.

if you are muslim then it is strange comment. if not then ok.
if you are muslim then you would have read Bukhari and muslim and know about punishment of person abusing Prophit pbuh.

it pure islamic issue. no need to bring your a** here. get lost.

if you are muslim then it is strange comment. if not then ok.
if you are muslim then you would have read Bukhari and muslim and know about punishment of person abusing Prophit pbuh.
Simple question. Does Allah also say that if a Muslim insults someone else's god or religion, then he should also be killed? As Mutual respect is needed right?

Holy Quran prescribed no punishment for blasphemy.

No one could be ignorant of the clarity of the ayat " la ikraha fi ad-deen" (which is my signature too) because Allah had sent this message to all humanity. This principle was independent and absolute.

Such Law & examples help in maligning/distorting the gentle nature of Islam and of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Simple question. Does Allah also say that if a Muslim insults someone else's god or religion, then he should also be killed? As Mutual respect is needed right?

no doubt. Mohammad PBUH has stopped Muslims to abuse or disrespect any other religion. as i get hadith i will post here.

Holy Quran prescribed no punishment for blasphemy.

No one could be ignorant of the clarity of the ayat " la ikraha fi ad-deen" (which is my signature too) because Allah had sent this message to all humanity. This principle was independent and absolute.

Such Law & examples help in maligning/distorting the gentle nature of Islam and of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

i can give you examples but leave it. i dont want to discuss it here.

Sorry sir, you're wrong. Allah has and Prophet has never ordered you to be a lunatic.

jis cheez ka pata na ho us k bary main comment nahi karty .....
aur agar is law k bary main bat karni ho to alehda say bata sakta hon. forum par nahi .

Ayesha AKthar is a doctor in making,

Awful.

A doctor in the making, who is reiterating why it's OK to kill someone, if he opposes Islam in words, in a way a Muslim may not like. I can definitely see this doctor running a torture centre.

she is also a researcher and have in depth knowledge of Islamic creeds.

There is no independent thought or original research involved here. Just some parroting from the fat and local priesthood, who in return have learned these sound-bites by their equally (semi-) illiterate mentors and mullahs. Their 'research' include nothing more than memorizing traditional texts -and passing them on- with their superficial understanding, and limited or no knowledge of academic disciplines like historiography, linguistics, discourse analysis or philology with the aim of evaluating or interpreting these texts in a more profound way.

Buddy I only pointed out the agenda of the writer and thats about all the judging I did.

The reason I don't go about judging all Muslims and Islam as a whole is few people like you who are sane enough to voice protest against this sort of mullah tripe, hence the thanks and apppreciation of you previous post.

Hahha... As if we care what a 5'1 Indian thinks about us :yahoo:

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace be upon him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood. (Sunan Abi dawud Book 38, Hadith 4349)

Is this a real story or a disputed one? If true, its creepy and yet explains the hyper-sensitivity.

Sorry sir, you're wrong. Allah has and Prophet has never ordered you to be a lunatic.
Sir ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW has given clear examples of what should be done to those who commit blasphemy Sir many people were killed on the orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW for Blasphemy

I think we Indians have the right approach to religion.

We are religious people. Yet we recognize that there are others who are equally religious.

And that our faith in no way needs to feel threatened by that of others.

Conversions is where the line is crossed. But that too is slowly being controlled both institutionally and socially.

We just do not go around saying things about others religion as what Asim claims is commonplace in Pakistan.

I think that is a huge change that has happened amongst our two people since we split 65+ years ago.

Back
Top Bottom