What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

it pure islamic issue. no need to bring your a** here. get lost.

Even though its an Islamic issue, it also affects us non-Muslims when these laws are used against us. So it becomes our issue as well.

I am also talking about ALL those examples not one or two in isolation.

You are very quick to remember the ones where the Prophet ordered the execution of a blasphemer - discounting that, that particular individual was a real nutcase and a violent one at that too who had planned to harm the prophet as well.

I don't know why for you the example is not clear when you read about the Prophet being kind to the woman who threw garbage on him, or when he forgave his worst enemies after Fatah Makkah, or when the command of Allah was revealed to you in the Quran that "If you killed an innocent person, it will be equivalent to kill all of humanity". How can you be so quick to disregard someone's innocence and take the blame of killing all of humanity on you, when clearly the Prophet's example shows that he never behaved in the manner our people behave in response to blasphemy.

You know no one in the Arab world becomes crazy after these blasphemy cases? Have you seen ONE riot in the UAE? What they do is, they write a letter to the editor and condemn such behavior. You should condemn too, but not go crazy. What we do in Pakistan is going crazy and such people are in need of psychiatric help.
Sir in most cases those people didn't attacked Physically they just abused PROPHET SAW if you are to afraid to accept reality than it is your problem other wise examples are very clear Sir the born ashamed Muslims need mental help and Mr those who were forgiven were in Makkah and Mr after Fatah Makkah many people were killed who committed blasphemy and at least read that incident in detail Mr go and read that whole incident again than come and talk Sir

Sir in most cases those people didn't attacked Physically they just abused PROPHET SAW if you are to afraid to accept reality than it is your problem other wise examples are very clear Sir the born ashamed Muslims need mental help and Mr those who were forgiven were in Makkah and Mr after Fatah Makkah many people were killed who committed blasphemy and at least read that incident in detail Mr go and read that whole incident again than come and talk Sir

if muslims insult hindu beliefs should he be killed?

It is a shock you haven't joined the Taliban already, you need to go back and learn what those people were saying which got them executed.

if muslims insult hindu beliefs should he be killed?

He will say no watch.

How is it being controlled ? I ask because i am genuinely surprised, i thought conversion is still pretty common in India? Mostly from Hinduism to Budhism and to a lesser extent Islam. But some percentage visa-verse as well. Or am i behind the times?

I appreciate your knowledge on these things vsdoc!

There is pressure on the Church and the Mosque to reign in their activities of trying to shine the light in the darkness.

That is the institutional.

When things go out of hand, there are reprisals.

That's social.

Personally, I would simply ban conversions.

Zoroastrians believe that the faith one is born into is decided by a power greater than us.

It is not really up to us (or the Mulla or the Missionary) to shine the light.

I appreciate your asking! (sorry I kind of lost interest in the thread and this went under the radar)

I think we Indians have the right approach to religion.

We are religious people. Yet we recognize that there are others who are equally religious.

And that our faith in no way needs to feel threatened by that of others.

Conversions is where the line is crossed. But that too is slowly being controlled both institutionally and socially.

We just do not go around saying things about others religion as what Asim claims is commonplace in Pakistan.

I think that is a huge change that has happened amongst our two people since we split 65+ years ago.

Too bad Doc that what you have written has nothing to do with this topic.

There is pressure on the Church and the Mosque to reign in their activities of trying to shine the light in the darkness.

That is the institutional.

When things go out of hand, there are reprisals.

That's social.

Personally, I would simply ban conversions.

Zoroastrians believe that the faith one is born into is decided by a power greater than us.

It is not really up to us (or the Mulla or the Missionary) to shine the light.

I appreciate your asking! (sorry I kind of lost interest in the thread and this went under the radar)

So you think that today conversions in India(forced and voluntary) are lesser than say a decade back? Or are they more or less at the same level ? Or more?

Sir you havent answered my question.

So you think that today conversions in India(forced and voluntary) are lesser than say a decade back? Or are they more or less at the same level ? Or more?

I think it has slowed down significantly.

The Muslims are still breeding. But that's mainly organic growth. Unsustainable with their economics.

The Christians have lost their hold on the tribal belt with the Maoist uprisings.

Love Jihad etc. is really few and far in between.

The Madrassas and the Masses/Chappel sessions continue.

But today economics talks.

India is no longer a poor country.

And the Muslims and Christians are not really the richest.

Brutal, but that's my take.

"ha ha, kya stupid log hain, stone ko worship karte hain"
I dont care if you're an admin or whatever, but people who mix english words in urdu sentences are the wrost kind of scum of the earth. I normally agree with you, but this is beyond *****.
Hate these kind of burgers who think it's k3wlz :mad:@@@
If i was president I'd make it legal to shoot anyone who speaks like that on sight.

The Muslims are still breeding. But that's mainly organic growth. Unsustainable with their economics.

The Christians have lost their hold on the tribal belt with the Maoist uprisings.

who said christians are not richest. they are. 1 sonia = a few million indians.. and you have sonia+pappu+pinky+pinky ka dabbu.

Doc India is not poor but nearly half if not half ARE poor it is in those numbers where the converts are found. Christian missionaries especially use economics to further their goals an example of which is found in Africa they provide services provided people "find Christ".

Doc India is not poor but nearly half if not half ARE poor it is in those numbers where the converts are found. Christian missionaries especially use economics to further their goals an example of which is found in Africa they provide services provided people "find Christ".

Yes I know bro. Grew up studying in a Jesuit school in Bihar.

Its changing. The old lure is not there anymore.

jis cheez ka pata na ho us k bary main comment nahi karty .....
aur agar is law k bary main bat karni ho to alehda say bata sakta hon. forum par nahi .
O bare aye parhe likhe, this guy is a really knowledgeable member and always contributes sensibly. If you memorize lectures at your local madrasa doesn't make you a scholar. Get of your moral high horse. Discuss in public, that's the piont of forums.
If you're embarrassed to say something in front of non muslims then how can you stand by it?

Is this a real story or a disputed one? If true, its creepy and yet explains the hyper-sensitivity.

Hadith/stories in general can be disputed. But what you gon do boy? Some people can't be reasoned with :(

I think we Indians have the right approach to religion.

We are religious people. Yet we recognize that there are others who are equally religious.

And that our faith in no way needs to feel threatened by that of others.

Conversions is where the line is crossed. But that too is slowly being controlled both institutionally and socially.

We just do not go around saying things about others religion as what Asim claims is commonplace in Pakistan.

I think that is a huge change that has happened amongst our two people since we split 65+ years ago.

Seriously? ROFL
Indians and hindus can be the rudest and most arrogant when it comes to religion. Go to any indian forum or news website and just look at the comments for 5 mins and come back to me.

Yes I know bro. Grew up studying in a Jesuit school in Bihar.

Its changing. The old lure is not there anymore.

You say you would ban conversions but when Muslims proselytize they do so in order to help people find the true God and do not offer incentives while Christians offer basic necessities to the poor in order to inflate their numbers. Not all Christians of course, this is found more often in the Evangelical Church (the RMC has calmed down with these practices). Then there are people who just convert on their own accord without any proselytizing involved and are at peace with themselves once they do. So which would you ban or do you believe all are just as bad? Also you are Zoroastrian and believe in the concept that people are all born into whatever religion they follow so than how can you hold anyone at fault for their beliefs (as per Zoroastrianism) because I know Zoroastrianism has a concept of Heaven and Hell. Compare this to the Muslim belief that all are born Muslims and it is the parents who raise their children either as a Christian, Hindu, or nothing and the child is of no fault of his own until he comes of age where he can make his own decisions when it comes to religion.

Than you have the Christian belief that all are born sinners yet somehow Jesus died for their sins so they will go to paradise but they still have to confess every Sunday only to go and commit the same sins over again.

Back
Top Bottom