What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

Sir when we ruled you even than you were in majority just like USA far more stronger but getting defeated by Taliban and Muslims have never won because of large numbers and weapons they have won because of their believe in ALLAH and their love of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW other wise in most of their wars Muslims were really less in number but still win wars :sniper::sniper:

those talibans who are in kunar side(afghanistan) are enemies of us and afhanis and are with Nato AND AMERIACA ,, others are freedom fighters afghani muslims who are fighting with nato AND WINNING THE WAR .....

We don't make peace with enemies and we will fight till the end and we give a dam about numbers yes we are growing the fastest but we win because of our believe not with huge numbers and we will win again

Sir poor people generally have a lot of kids sir. This doesnt make them powerful sir. It actually makes them more and more weak sir as they are not able to feed the kids sir. What use is malnourished kids in battle sir. Believe you me sir, whether you believe in allah or not you are way out of your league sir.

Zarvan sir, board, apologies are due from my side.

I got carried away in the heat of the argument.

I should not have said what I said.

I should have been clearer in my thinking and not spread disinformation.

In future I will take care and will not hopefully have this embarrassment again.

Its actually around 22,000 nukes versus 100 odd and not 3000 versus 100 as I earlier mentioned.

Apologies once again.

AS MUSLIMS WE DO'NT INSULT OTHERS RESPECTED PERSONALITIES AND WILL NOT ALLOW SOME ONE INSULTING OUR RESPECTED PERSONALITIES . YOU ABUSE OUR PROPHET (P.B.UH) WE WILL NOT ABUSE YOUR PROPHET IN RETURN .
BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING IN RESPONSE TO THE BLASPHEMERS FOR THEIR BLASPHEMY . YOU INSULT OUR BELOVED PROPHET (P.B.UH) YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT . . . . SIMPLE AS THAT

Yeh sir sir ke chakkar mein mera kingmamba walla serious reply doob gaya. :hitwall:

Zarvan sir, board, apologies are due from my side.

I got carried away in the heat of the argument.

I should not have said what I said.

I should have been clearer in my thinking and not spread disinformation.

In future I will take care and will not hopefully have this embarrassment again.

Its actually around 22,000 nukes versus 100 odd and not 3000 versus 100 as I earlier mentioned.
Apologies once again

ONE NUKE FIRED ON YOU GUYS WOULD BE ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU GUYS A LESSON . AND I THINK 100 ARE ENOUGH TO TEACH THE WHOLE WORLD A NICE LESSON .

Back
Top Bottom