What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

Please. The majority of the people sitting in the assembly are landlords and businessmen who have little in common with the people.
Yeah, and who votes/supports them into power?? The Aliens?? Or did these people just magically appear in the assembly and President/Prime Ministerial positions out of thin air?? Obviously they had support from the people in one way or another otherwise they wouldn't be occupying such influential positions within the gov.t.

"The least Muslims can do is protest against crimes to show they do not support them. I'm getting worried. I mean, why aren't they protesting against rapists and shariah patrols? Don't they know they're bad? Just yesterday, I was protesting against my neighbour Fred, who was caught looking at CP. Just to make sure some activist didn't accuse me of supporting him, I picketed the street and held a sign saying "Yes, I do not agree with Pedophiles."
When you're living as a guest within someone else's country you respect your hosts and their laws, especially when you live off their tax money and yet refuse to integrate within their societies.

Now, if tomorrow due to the continuing criminal behavior of Muslim immigrants European laws change overnight and Muslims begin to face severe backlash from the local populations their pathetic cries of "don't generalize all Muslims for the actions of a few" will fall on deaf ears and they would have none to blame but themselves because when they had the chance to disown their own criminal elements they instead remained indifferent.

In some parts. They've been able to govern more effectively than the predominantly-Shia government the US was backing before.
Banning secular education and in its place enforcing religious education, as well as banning education for women and raping and enslaving minorities does not equate to effective governance even for Sunnis or otherwise.

None of ISIS's hypocritical advocates on this forum would love to live under their authority.

You're the one going on about how the British brought us great benefits to us South East Asians and gave us massive buildings, great infrastructure, and civilization because of the benevolence their superior British culture teaches them. Hey, I know the Arabs came here to do business and get land.

I already addressed this topic and you just said you "understand that":
And I understand that.

So why are you accusing me here that i ever said anything about "British benevolence"?? Could back your accusation and quote me from any of my posts on this thread where i mentioned anything about "British benevolence"??

And so, as i said before:

Though, again i will say the obvious facts, whatever the British's intentions, they still gave us more than all of the Islamic invasions combined.

Invented by the Chinese, I hear.

Then you must be deaf & blind.
Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wernher_von_Braun.jpg

Anyone with half a brain could tell the difference between these two projectiles:

German V-2 Ballistic Missile (The World's First Ballistic missile):

v2_cutaway.jpg

v_2_rocket_by_peteriliev-d2zncv0.jpg

Ancient Chinese Primitive Rockets:

FireworksHistory.jpg

American Fourth of July Firecrackers are more sophisticated than these:

Korean_rocket_arrows.jpg

There really is no comparison between the two.

Last edited:
Yeah, and who votes/supports them into power?? The Aliens??

It's not like there's any other alternative. Those who live in a feudal society don't exactly have the freedom to choose who they vote for. Doesn't help that the majority of the country lives in rural areas, either. Local nationalist parties are ineffective in campaigning compared to PPP and PML-N.

When you're living as a guest within someone else's country you respect your hosts and their laws, especially when you live off their tax money and yet refuse to integrate within their societies.

Following laws and immigrating =/= Protesting

Now, if tomorrow due to the continuing criminal behavior of Muslim immigrants European laws change overnight and Muslims begin to face severe backlash from the local populations their pathetic cries of "don't generalize all Muslims for the actions of a few" will fall on deaf ears and they would have none to blame but themselves because when they had the chance to disown their own criminal elements they instead remained indifferent.

Disowning criminals =/= Protesting

Banning secular education and in its place enforcing religious education, as well as banning education for women and raping and enslaving minorities does not equate to effective governance even for Sunnis or otherwise.

Effective governance for the majority.

None of ISIS's hypocritical advocates on this forum would love to live under their authority.

"Hurr durr he isn't conforming to my views. ISIS TOURIST SYMPATHIZER"

Then you must be deaf & blind

Lolno. Chinese first began making rockets. Apparently, since they're not like modern day missiles, they weren't a Chinese invention.

It's not like there's any other alternative. Those who live in a feudal society don't exactly have the freedom to choose who they vote for. Doesn't help that the majority of the country lives in rural areas, either. Local nationalist parties are ineffective in campaigning compared to PPP and PML-N.

Always excuses, no solutions. No one is holding a gun at each and every Pakistanis head and forcing him/her to vote or support any particular person.

Following laws and immigrating =/= Protesting

Disowning criminals =/= Protesting
Bring a proper counter argument, not math equations. Or did you run out of reasons why Muslim immigrants in foreign countries should continue to behave like a bunch of pathetic excuses for human beings.

Effective governance for the majority.
So if you were a minority within a hindu majority country and your female relatives were raped and forced to marry hindu men = effective governance?? Interesting logic. Nice to expose ISIS supporters.

Chinese first began making rockets. Apparently, since they're not like modern day missiles, they weren't a Chinese invention.
You're comparing a stick attached to a firecracker to a Ballistic Missile with complex internal mechanisms and guidance system capable of hitting targets 500 kilometers away.

0f205958a3b3b698ea64d4d25588c6a806b90578772fd3b375c1796fa7ac06e2.jpg

they weren't a Chinese invention.

No they weren't. Just like the computer you're using is an European invention, just like the electricity and light bulb you're using is a European invention. The Telephone, the Automobile, Locomotive, Airplane, Jet Engine, Microscope, Telegraph, Toilet, diesel engine, electric battery, cement/concrete, Television, Submarine, Helicopter, night vision, rifled guns, Tanks, Cruise Missiles, etc are all European inventions and products of European creativity and labor. Unless, you think these two are Chinese inventions :lol:

Last edited:
Always excuses, no solutions. No one is holding a gun at each and every Pakistanis head and forcing him/her to vote or support any particular person.

Solutions? What solutions were you asking for? You told me the people are responsible for the current government. I simply pointed out that the elections are dominated by feudal lords and businessmen, and as the majority of the population lives in rural areas where questionable methods are used to gain votes after you claimed that the people are responsible for the government.

Or did you run out of reasons why Muslim immigrants in foreign countries should continue to behave like a bunch of pathetic excuses for human beings.

Your argument was that since Muslims aren't out on the streets protesting, they're supporting Muslim criminals. I don't see where I was justifying what immigrants are doing.

So if you were a minority within a hindu majority country and your female relatives were raped and forced to marry hindu men = effective governance??

Haha, emotionalism.
It doesn't matter about who they're killing or slaughtering, they've achieved more than the current government was doing for decades.

You're comparing a stick attached to a firecracker to a Ballistic Missile with complex internal mechanisms and guidance system capable of hitting targets 500 kilometers away.

A rocket with an extremely advanced rocket.

Solutions? What solutions were you asking for? You told me the people are responsible for the current government. I simply pointed out that the elections are dominated by feudal lords and businessmen, and as the majority of the population lives in rural areas where questionable methods are used to gain votes after you claimed that the people are responsible for the government.
This is the 21st century, not 1200 AD. There really should be no excuse on the part of Pakistanis as to why such criminals and tyrants are somehow able to obtain such position of authority within Pakistani society, unless of course the common man is complacent or just doesn't care. Again, that indifference comes into play here.

Your argument was that since Muslims aren't out on the streets protesting, they're supporting Muslim criminals. I don't see where I was justifying what immigrants are doing.
So Muslims have no qualms in protesting against israel but find it difficult to demonstrate against the criminals within their midst. Living in someone else's home and on their tax money = priority to your hosts. Common sense.

It doesn't matter about who they're killing or slaughtering,
Not sure if they're victims would agree with you here.
they've achieved more than the current government was doing for decades.
Why, have you seen these "achievements" of theirs for yourself??

A rocket with an extremely advanced rocket.
Such a crude logic still doesn't validate your claim that Chinese invented Ballistic Missiles.

This is the 21st century, not 1200 AD. There really should be no excuse on the part of Pakistanis as to why such criminals and tyrants are somehow able to obtain such position of authority within Pakistani society, unless of course the common man is complacent or just doesn't care. Again, that indifference comes into play here.

It's a pattern repeated across the world. The ordinary man can't do much in any cases. What do you expect him to do?
So Muslims have no qualms in protesting against israel but find it difficult to demonstrate against the criminals within their midst.

There's a difference between protesting against a state and protesting against criminals. I still fail to see how this shows Muslims support criminals.

Why, have you seen these "achievements" of theirs for yourself??

It's easy to tell from what's being reported. They've already begun establishing state machinery.

Such a crude logic still doesn't validate your claim that Chinese invented Ballistic Missiles.

They invented the early rocket which over time was developed.

It's a pattern repeated across the world. The ordinary man can't do much in any cases. What do you expect him to do?

I still fail to see how this shows Muslims support criminals.

Then they have no right to complain when others generalize them for the actions of the criminals.

It's easy to tell from what's being reported. They've already begun establishing state machinery.
Provide some links to back your absurd claims.

They invented the early rocket which over time was developed.
I never mentioned anything about early Chinese rockets, which again are nothing but sticks attached to firecrackers. I stated that Europeans invented the Ballistic Missile, of which Pakistan's missiles are derivatives of.

You on the other hand are desperately trying to make a direct connection between a Ballistic Missile and a Chinese stick attached to a firecracker. If you still want to continue to prove this retarded statement of yours due to your ego than be my guest but you're not convincing anyone.

whats going on here haha, someone comparing gunpowder on a stick to an advanced warhead developed a thousand years later lol

whats going on here haha, someone comparing gunpowder on a stick to an advanced warhead developed a thousand years later lol

I just love it how people dismiss the way Europeans shaped and advanced today's world just because early man discovered fire 10.0000 years ago.Anything Europeans gave the world in the last 200 years (basically all we see around) is credit of others before them.And all of this due to petty envy.Meh.....

Then they have no right to complain when others generalize them for the actions of the criminals.

Why not?

I never mentioned anything about early Chinese rockets, which again are nothing but sticks attached to firecrackers.

Which were the first in a long line of rockets.

Provide some links to back your absurd claims.

From Electricity to Sewage, U.S. Intelligence Says the Islamic State Is Fast Learning How to Run a Country
Islamic State creates police force in northwest Iraq

And all of this due to petty envy.Meh.....

Not envy. I admire the European scientists and thinkers and hope that we can also produce modern thinkers on their par.

Because they don't, considering they live on European tax payers money.

Which were the first in a long line of rockets.
Still not ballistic missiles, which again is a European invention.

From Electricity to Sewage, U.S. Intelligence Says the Islamic State Is Fast Learning How to Run a Country
Most likely American built power plants.

Muslim immigrants being a lazy @$$
Living off of Kafir's Zakat money is truly embarrassing.

Again, I feel to see what this has got to do with Muslims being supportive of criminals. "Muslim immigrants are lazy bums." and, "they take social welfare." doesn't prove anything.
You don't know that.

The fact that they've managed to establish a government and set up institutions in such little time shows that they've been more successful than the previous government which was struggling with power, safety, etc.

Again, I feel to see what this has got to do with Muslims being supportive of criminals. "Muslim immigrants are lazy bums." and, "they take social welfare." doesn't prove anything.

So you acknowledge that the silence of Muslim immigrants with regards to criminals within their communities equals to their complacency. And i'm glad you also acknowledge that they are lazy bums who feed off the Zakat money of Kafirs, which is truly embarrassing. Nothing short of parasitical behavior.

The fact that they've managed to establish a government and set up institutions in such little time shows that they've been more successful than the previous government which was struggling with power, safety, etc.
Doesn't prove anything.

Back
Top Bottom