What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

Okay, lets ask sane members on this forum if their respective countries would recognize ISIS as a state since you out of your personal infatuation with the terrorist organization deem yourself worthy of speaking on behalf of other nations and their governments.

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang What are the chances China recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Nihonjin1051 What are the chances Japan recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@PlanetWarrior @jbond197 What are the chances India recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@vostok @senheiser What are the chances Russia recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Peter C @C130 @LeveragedBuyout What are the chances America recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

ISIS militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination | Daily Mail Online
isismap2.jpg

Denying historical facts won't make them disappear.

Because you are not a reliable source, unless you are currently living in Iraqi under ISIS and you have video proof of the many "wonders" they have brought to the Iraqi people.

Any links to where i said that would be appreciated. :coffee:
0%

Since you accused me i will call other members here to be witnesses to your false accusation:
i cannot believe we have ISIS lovers here in this forum , anyway those terrorists are NOT going to be recognized by anyone even their creators . this is not a Shia-Sunni thing as much as some ppl love it to be and although some fractions and govt.s tried so hard to make it look like one .

look at the amount of respect that turkey has lost in the past couple of years in the world , and now imagine a country recognizing ISIS !!! how would a sane world react to that ?

besides the fact that Iraqi and Syrian armies are gaining momentum each day that passes and ISIS is losing in every single front ...

inshaallah we'll eradicate these sickos in 2-3 years

Loose immigration or immigration in any form cannot be blamed for what is essentially a loose preaching issue. The Internet is much more to blame for ISIS than anything else.

ISIS is not being taken seriously by the world. As for ISIS in its current form being recognized by India, that remains highly improbable unless of course India is overrun by an organization similar to ISIS.

Because you have no proof.

Since you accused me i will call other members here to be witnesses to your false accusation:

@p(-)0ENiX @Akheilos @haman10

USSR utilized effective propaganda to cover its true intentions, meanwhile ISIS openly publishes maps of annexing parts of China, india, Russia, etc.

Muslims couldn't coexist with hindus (and vice versa) after 1,000 years, forget about Europeans.

Nope, not at all. Apples and oranges.
?? :unsure:

Okay, lets ask sane members on this forum if their respective countries would recognize ISIS as a state since you out of your personal infatuation with the terrorist organization deem yourself worthy of speaking on behalf of other nations and their governments.
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang What are the chances China recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?
@Nihonjin1051 What are the chances Japan recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?
@PlanetWarrior @jbond197 What are the chances India recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?
@vostok @senheiser What are the chances Russia recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?
@Peter C @C130 @LeveragedBuyout What are the chances America recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

Haha, yes, call all those people so they go, "Oh no! We'd never recognize ISIS! It's a criminal state! They kill people!"
The world isn't governed by "muh feels".
You know who ISIS is selling its oil to? The same people its fighting against. Obviously, they don't give a damn about whether ISIS is an evil terrorist state or not. Since they're selling for dirt cheap, they don't care who it's coming from. If ISIS is beneficial to the interests of countries, sure as heck, they'll recognize it. If it's better to keep it alive than to fund a costly war.

Denying historical facts won't make them disappear.

I'm not denying the partition of India, or the Nazi movement.

Because you are not a reliable source, unless you are currently living in Iraqi under ISIS and you have video proof of the many "wonders" they have brought to the Iraqi people.

It's in articles. If you actually cared about reliability you'd no anecdotal evidence is not reliable either.

Any links to where i said that would be appreciated.

Look through this thread.
The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

Haha, yes, call all those people so they go, "Oh no! We'd never recognize ISIS! It's a criminal state! They kill people!"
The world isn't governed by "muh feels".
You know who ISIS is selling its oil to? The same people its fighting against. Obviously, they don't give a damn about whether ISIS is an evil terrorist state or not. Since they're selling for dirt cheap, they don't care who it's coming from. If ISIS is beneficial to the interests of countries, sure as heck, they'll recognize it. If it's better to keep it alive than to fund a costly war.

Let me know when Russia, China, india, Japan, America, and Europe recognize ISIS as a legitimate state. :coffee:

The exact post/quote would be appreciated. :coffee:

i cannot believe we have ISIS lovers here in this forum , anyway those terrorists are NOT going to be recognized by anyone even their creators . this is not a Shia-Sunni thing as much as some ppl love it to be and although some fractions and govt.s tried so hard to make it look like one .

look at the amount of respect that turkey has lost in the past couple of years in the world , and now imagine a country recognizing ISIS !!! how would a sane world react to that ?

besides the fact that Iraqi and Syrian armies are gaining momentum each day that passes and ISIS is losing in every single front ...

inshaallah we'll eradicate these sickos in 2-3 years
Tell me about it. The amount of ISIS supporters on this forum is appalling, no wonder the Muslim world gets no where in terms of development when we have a massive infestation of these extremists within our ranks. Funny thing is none of these ISIS sympathizers would want to live under ISIS's rule no matter how infatuated they are with the terrorist organization and its so called "marvels", such people are truly hypocrites.

Also, you make a good point, any country that will recognize the terrorist organization as a legitimate government and state will damage its own reputation as a reliable and responsible state.

Tell me about it. The amount of ISIS supporters on this for
um is appalling, no wonder the Muslim world gets no where in terms of development when we have a massive infestation of these extremists within our ranks. Funny thing is none of these ISIS sympathizers would want to live under ISIS's rule no matter how infatuated they are with the terrorist organization and its so called "marvels", such people are truly hypocrites.

"They don't agree with me, therefore they are ISIS supporters."
This isn't pol where you can go 'Mudslime! JIDF! ISIS supporter! Liberal! Cultural Marxist!" if someone doesn't agree with you.

Also, you make a good point, any country that will recognize the terrorist organization as a legitimate government and state will damage its own reputation as a reliable and responsible state.

Half the world is now actively supporting a terrorist organisation which has been active for 30 years.

The exact post/quote would be appreciated.

I have no intention to do so. You know what you've written.

"They don't agree with me, therefore they are ISIS supporters."
This isn't pol where you can go 'Mudslime! JIDF! ISIS supporter! Liberal! Cultural Marxist!" if someone doesn't agree with you.

Half the world is now actively supporting a terrorist organisation which has been active for 30 years.

So how's ISIS paradise??

I have no intention to do so. You know what you've written.
So you're accusation was false thus you are a falsifier, i here they behead false accusers under ISIS.:butcher: :whistle:

They are a small minority most British Muslims are hard working and law abiding people, but yes there is some radicals who hate the west and us kafirs :D but I will continue to eat my bacon sandwich and drink vodka until I die and there is nothing these dogs can do about it. Their bark is louder than their bite.

You know who ISIS is selling its oil to? The same people its fighting against.

One million USD per day does not make a state, it only makes a terrorist organization, which what ISIS rightfully is.

Back
Top Bottom