What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

It was more of a sectarian or political ideological difference within European countries between people's of the same race and nationalities.

No, there was a massive cultural difference. Of course, this was overcome later on, like it had been for the Chinese and Japanese.

just ISIS in another form.

Explain.

f majority are the ones who behead, massacre minorities, blow up schools and Churches, rape women, all in the name of Islam then yes!!

I doubt ISIS would be persecuting everyone who wouldn't be indulging in the same activities as them. They're trying to become a legitimate state and an entire country made up of fighters wouldn't be practical.

People can do crazy things when pushed to the limit.

The slaughter-Muslims crowd is pretty isolated. Most nationalists don't advocate anything like this and instead call for reforms in immigration. There's not going to be a second holocaust.

No, there was a massive cultural difference. Of course, this was overcome later on, like it had been for the Chinese and Japanese.
Very little if there was any. Regarding Chinese, they very easily assimilate, they even went as far as embracing Christianity and other aspects of Western culture in their entirety. Its not like the Chinese were demanding a Buddhist state. You can even compare them to Muslim immigrants in the west.

Just as the Iraqi gov.t was favorable to Shiites so too is ISIS favorable to extremist Sunnis/Salafis, etc.

I doubt ISIS would be persecuting everyone who wouldn't be indulging in the same activities as them. They're trying to become a legitimate state and an entire country made up of fighters wouldn't be practical.
Yeah, everyone who's not a Salafi extremist.

They're trying to become a legitimate state and an entire country made up of fighters wouldn't be practical.
Publishing maps likes these won't get them recognized by anyone:

ISIS militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination | Daily Mail Online
isismap3.jpg

The slaughter-Muslims crowd is pretty isolated. Most nationalists don't advocate anything like this and instead call for reforms in immigration. There's not going to be a second holocaust.
I'm sure the Moorish Arabs of Spain thought the same, that is until they were slaughtered en mass and expelled from Mainland Europe entirely.

I'm sure the Moorish Arabs of Spain thought the same, that is until they were slaughtered en mass and expelled from Mainland Europe entirely.

Comparing something which took place several centuries ago with today? Classy.

Publishing maps likes these won't get them recognized by anyone:

True. But I think people would look at how well the state is functioning rather than it's goals and ambitions.

Just as the Iraqi gov.t was favorable to Shiites so too is ISIS favorable to extremist Sunnis/Salafis, etc.

I see. I still don't get your point. You were previously defending the Iraqi government and now condemning them?

Very little if there was any.

You're talking about that at this current day when it's difficult to spot the difference since most people with German-origins and English-origins can hardly been distinguished from besides their surnames and religion. There was a different dress, accent, superstitions, beliefs, political ideology, lifestyle, etc between English-speakers and those from Eastern Europe.

Regarding Chinese, they very easily assimilate, they even went as far as embracing Christianity and other aspects of Western culture in their entirety. Its not like the Chinese were demanding a Buddhist state. You can even compare them to Muslim immigrants in the west.

And Muslims can't?

Comparing something which took place several centuries ago with today? Classy.
I'm sure you heard of the saying that History repeats itself.

True. But I think people would look at how well the state is functioning rather than it's goals and ambitions.
Reality differs from what you think. No country will recognize a entity claiming their nation as a part of its empire, and so far none has.

I see. I still don't get your point. You were previously defending the Iraqi government and now condemning them?

Quote me where i defended them?

You're talking about that at this current day when it's difficult to spot the difference since most people with German-origins and English-origins can hardly been distinguished from besides their surnames and religion. There was a different dress, accent, superstitions, beliefs, political ideology, lifestyle, etc between English-speakers and those from Eastern Europe.
You still can't compare English and Germans to Arabs, Pakistanis, Somalis, and Bangladeshis. Apples and oranges.

And Muslims can't?
Nope, otherwise there would still be a united india.

Reality differs from what you think. No country will recognize a entity claiming their nation as a part of its empire, and so far none has.

The leaders of the USSR believed in "Global revolution", didn't they? They wanted to destroy the entire hierarchy and remove the rulers of states from power.

Nope, otherwise there would still be a united india

Two completely different regions at a completely different time period.

Quote me where i defended them?

I have no interest in going back through the pages to point out how you were claiming the Iraqi government was no failed state and that it didn't fail the Iraqi people.

You still can't compare English and Germans to Arabs, Pakistanis, Somalis, and Bangladeshis.

It's the same situation, with different people.

I have no interest in going back through the pages to point out how you were claiming the Iraqi government was no failed state and that it didn't fail the Iraqi people.
Because you have no proof.

Since you accused me i will call other members here to be witnesses to your false accusation:

@p(-)0ENiX @Akheilos @haman10

The leaders of the USSR believed in "Global revolution", didn't they? They wanted to destroy the entire hierarchy and remove the rulers of states from power.
USSR utilized effective propaganda to cover its true intentions, meanwhile ISIS openly publishes maps of annexing parts of China, india, Russia, etc.

Two completely different regions at a completely different time period.
Muslims couldn't coexist with hindus (and vice versa) after 1,000 years, forget about Europeans.

It's the same situation, with different people.
Nope, not at all. Apples and oranges.

USSR utilized effective propaganda to cover its true intentions

Really? Lenin was completely open about the world revolution!

Muslims couldn't coexist with hindus (and vice versa) after 1,000 years, forget about Europeans.

Europe is nothing like pre-partition India. You, are comparing apples to oranges.

Nope, not at all. Apples and oranges.

Well, I believe I've made a legitimate comparison. I'll dig some articles and excerpts from Late 19th and early 20th century and also bring up some articles from this current period if you want.

Because you have no proof.
Since you accused me i will call other members here to be witnesses to your false accusation:

Sure thing.

Really? Lenin was completely open about the world revolution!
He wasn't publishing maps of annexing America.

Europe is nothing like pre-partition India. You, are comparing apples to oranges.

Muslims couldn't coexist with hindus (and vice versa) after 1,000 years, forget about Europeans. :coffee:

Well, I believe I've made a legitimate comparison. I'll dig some articles and excerpts from Late 19th and early 20th century and also bring up some articles from this current period if you want.
Apples and oranges.

Sure thing.
Ok. Thanks for admitting you have no proof to back up your accusation.

He wasn't publishing maps of annexing America.

He was just rousing the crowds by calling for a repeat of the revolution in Russia (i.e overthrowing of society, lynching of rulers, all private property (a very important right for many Westerners, mostly Americans) in the hands of the "people".

Apples and oranges.

Repeating the same thing won't make it true. Either you post about this upcoming rise of a new racist totalitarian dictatorship, or you spend your time covering your ears going, "not true! Not true!"

Ok. Thanks for admitting you have no proof to back up your accusation.

Look back through the pages. I spent my entire time telling you that ISIS succeeded and the Iraqi government failed the people which is why they rose and you kept dismissing my claims as I was "not authentic" and "unreliable".

Okay, lets ask sane members on this forum if their respective countries would recognize ISIS as a state since you out of your personal infatuation with the terrorist organization deem yourself worthy of speaking on behalf of other nations and their governments.

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang What are the chances China recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Nihonjin1051 What are the chances Japan recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@PlanetWarrior @jbond197 What are the chances India recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@vostok @senheiser What are the chances Russia recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Peter C @C130 @LeveragedBuyout What are the chances America recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

ISIS militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination | Daily Mail Online
isismap2.jpg

Repeating the same thing won't make it true.
Denying historical facts won't make them disappear.

Look back through the pages. I spent my entire time telling you that ISIS succeeded and the Iraqi government failed the people which is why they rose and you kept dismissing my claims as I was "not authentic" and "unreliable".
Because you are not a reliable source, unless you are currently living in Iraqi under ISIS and you have video proof of the many "wonders" they have brought to the Iraqi people.

you were claiming the Iraqi government was no failed state and that it didn't fail the Iraqi people.
Any links to where i said that would be appreciated. :coffee:

Okay, lets ask sane members on this forum if their respective countries would recognize ISIS as a state since you out of your personal infatuation with the terrorist organization deem yourself worthy of speaking on behalf of other nations and their governments.

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang What are the chances China recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Nihonjin1051 What are the chances Japan recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@PlanetWarrior @jbond197 What are the chances India recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@vostok @senheiser What are the chances Russia recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

@Peter C @C130 @LeveragedBuyout What are the chances America recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

I don't believe we will ever recognize ISIS as a legitimate state.

Iraq and Syria are in disarray now, but honestly I believe they have the potential to become something great, just like Ancient Mesopotamia. They have it inside them to do well, I just hope they have the opportunity to do it.

I don't believe we will ever recognize ISIS as a legitimate state.

Iraq and Syria are in disarray now, but honestly I believe they have the potential to become something great, just like Ancient Mesopotamia. They have it inside them to do well, I just hope they have the opportunity to do it.
It only makes sense that China would not recognize a terrorist organization as a legitimate state, especially when considering that terrorist organization lays claims on Chinese territory as part of its global "Caliphate".

isismap2.jpg

Denying historical facts won't make them disappear.

Because you are not a reliable source, unless you are currently living in Iraqi under ISIS and you have video proof of the many "wonders" they have brought to the Iraqi people.

Any links to where i said that would be appreciated. :coffee:

As an Indian, I am confident that India will consider ISIS none other than a terrorist organization. So there is no possible way that the land they illegally captured would ever be considered legitimate. More over if they come into existence in near vicinity then India will do every thing possible for their extermination.

I think or rather wish that all the sane nations of world should join hands and act against this terror org and everyone else (nations or orgs) supporting it.

Last edited:
What are the chances America recognizes ISIS ("Islamic State") as a legitimate state?

I haven't been following the thread, so I am unaware of the context in which the question is asked. But since you tagged me, I would say that there is probably a less than 10% chance that ISIS will be recognized as a state. Why even a chance at all? Because as much as we've issued rhetoric about not dealing with terrorists, we have done so many times (Afghani Mujahideen, Sinn Fein/IRA, PLO, Arab Awakening, etc.), so it depends on what ISIS does, and for how long.

There is an infinitesimal possibility that ISIS will carve out a state and stabilize the situation, turning the state into something respectable in a few decades (by which point, the possibility of recognition comes to the fore). The other possibility is that ISIS starts attacking our enemies (e.g. Iran), and we gradually come to an understanding. We have had some bizarre dealings in the past (e.g. Iran-Contra), so I have learned never to say never.

Please keep in mind that the US recognizes several nations that we consider to be the worst kind of human rights violators (North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.), so that will not be a barrier if the other conditions are realized. Context matters.

Back
Top Bottom