What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

I understand that. But doesn't change the fact that they did it to help themselves. We can justify ISIS the same way. They're murdering people, launching a war on the government, and bringing in draconian laws, but from what I've heard, they're bringing law enforcement, infrastructure, safety for those who they favor etc.

And what from whom have you heard this??

I don't see how you can compare a extremist organization promoting a backwards and intolerant form of thinking to the British. There is no comparison here.

Where'd you get the impression that the community supports/is not critical of Muslim criminals?
Because no one has come out to condemn them for their crimes in mass demonstrations or speeches which the average Westerner would be exposed to.

Going by American thinking I see.
"You're so cheap, we could buy you with a visa."

It is a fact that most Pakistanis would do anything for a American visa.

And speaking about cheap, guess who's gov.t and military sells out its own people?? Yep, you got it, Pakistan's!!! Which is why the Arabs can rent us, the Americans can rent us, and perhaps even the Chinese have rented us.

After all which country in the world allows another country to slaughter 24 of its soldiers and get away with it???

And which country in the world releases a foreign intelligence agent (who was involved in subversive activity BTW) after he murders their citizens?? If you guessed Pakistan then you guessed right!!

There are many other similar incidents, a quick google would show.

So, NO, this is nothing to do with imaginary American thinking, it is a pure FACT. Our gov.t goes around with a begging bowl and sells to the highest bidder. Remember the saying: "The ruler is the reflection of his people".

I had the feelings you will go on plugging this forum yet again with that uneducated and obnoxious manners of yours in the similar manner like your fanatic ilk. The way you are portraying our religion compelling me to educate you about your very own Hinduism and its history along with the current facts but as I don't expect any legitimate reply but a disbelief-suspending presence, I won't hurt rational fellow Indians on PDF just because of one low life being. I finally and politely ask you to refrain from passing the remarks out of your impotent cognitives specially the outlined one deliberately engaging the Founder of religion for the purpose of provocation. I also remind you to check out the rules and regulation of this forum if you haven't.

Don't get unnecessarily worked up!! There was nothing wrong in what I said, but knowing the mentality I understand you folks would never agree to it and would try to spin the argument demanding the context to be looked at!! If you have objection the points in bold, then I am sorry to say you need to go read history about how Islam progressed in the sub continent!! You people revere all the Ghazis who massacred innocent people. They were the ISIS of those times!! Never saw any of you declaring them non muslims rather you named missiles after them, the very same people who plundered the land that is Pakistan today. Correct me if I am wrong there!!

About the second point you are objecting to, you need to look at how Pakistanis support the good Taliban, LET, JUD and the list goes on. They are involved in killing innocent people but got cheers from Pakistanis. Are you seriously not aware of this?

Don't get unnecessarily worked up!! There was nothing wrong in what I said, but knowing the mentality I understand you folks would never agree to it and would try to spin the argument demanding the context to be looked at!! If you have objection the points in bold, then I am sorry to say you need to go read history about how Islam progressed in the sub continent!! You people revere all the Ghazis who massacred innocent people. They were the ISIS of those times!! Never saw any of you declaring them non muslims rather you named missiles after them, the very same people who plundered the land that is Pakistan today. Correct me if I am wrong there!!

About the second point you are objecting to, you need to look at how Pakistanis support the good Taliban, LET, JUD and the list goes on. They are involved in killing innocent people but got cheers from Pakistanis. Are you seriously not aware of this?

Pity on your low mentality trying beating about the bush. You are none but a mere human properly synchronous with the word idiot who does not deserve to be replied just because of your typical round headedness failing to understand the difference but chirping like an attention deficit child. No, I won't tell you what is black and white as you are colour blind with a rotten immaturity. Go figure cowboy what your restricted bonehead feels right but DO NOT bash our religion and its Founder which you have no idea about because of your stinky hindu mindset. All other matters, I don't care what you think and what not!

Pity on your low mentality trying beating about the bush. You are none but a mere human properly synchronous with the word idiot who does not deserve to be replied just because of your typical round headedness failing to understand the difference but chirping like an attention deficit child. No, I won't tell you what is black and white as you are colour blind with a rotten immaturity. Go figure cowboy what your restricted bonehead feels right but DO NOT bash our religion and its Founder which you have no idea about because of your stinky hindu mindset. All other matters, I don't care what you think and what not!
WTF?? Where did I bash your religion? I asked you to check how Islam progressed in Sub continent and how Pakistanis revere the so called Hindu killer Ghazis!! Is that bashing your religion? Show me where the hell in my post I bashed the founder of your religion. I was merely pointing to the fact that violence was always a part of Islamic invasions and like what ISIS is doing in Syria and Iraq, Invaders did at that time in subcontinent. This is not what I believe this is what really happened and It has nothing to do with bashing your religion or what not so stop being insecure!! You are getting abusive because you are not able to face the facts!! LOL.. Loser!!

Calm down cowboy- you are stinking more otherwise. Whole thread is full of your baseless junk and I won't point you out your retarded claims one by one. Why was your post deleted by the mods which is quoted in post #90? It again proves your imbecile hindu baniya tactics mr. LOL. I am done with you now and just reminding you not to provoke by dragging our religious Authority dear to us into your unsubstantiated assumptions.

Calm down cowboy- you are stinking more otherwise. Whole thread is full of your baseless junk and I won't point you out your retarded claims one by one. Why was your post deleted by the mods which is quoted in post #90? It again proves your imbecile hindu baniya tactics mr. LOL. I am done with you now and just reminding you not to provoke by dragging our religious Authority dear to us into your unsubstantiated assumptions.
I deleted the post myself because I didn't wanted to stretch the debate any further but you anyways carried on. Alright let's put this to end as my intention was not to hurt anyone but an effort in makig the blinds see the light but its your choice if you want to remain one. Also my apologies, if I hurted you in any way. One thing more for you - the people who get hurt so easily should be last ones to abuse others. Cheers!!

Last edited:
Europe is committing suicide by importing so many illegal immigrants and not cracking down on those that are already there.

Europeans need to start having more kids and start deporting all these foreigners within their countries.

Europe is committing suicide by importing so many illegal immigrants and not cracking down on those that are already there.

Europeans need to start having more kids and start deporting all these foreigners within their countries.
Most close to thoughts to groups like ISIS are now converts to Islam

Most close to thoughts to groups like ISIS are now converts to Islam

Some of them. Most of these radical converts converted to Islam as a form of gang initiation rather than finding spiritual meaning.

Morons like Anjem Chaoudhry from England is a prime reason of the radicalization.

:rofl: I can give you a better example MOST of our infrastructure from railtracks to some roads...
And I agree with this:
I brought up the Pakistani Army because Pakistanis here take great pride in their Armed Forces, which again, as i pointed out earlier has its roots in the British Colonial Army.

Why? Because the British Raj needed this infrastructure to move stuff in and out of the areas they colonized...be it rubies, be it diamonds....

I said if you are looking at how the everyday British under the British raj gave back by building roads...then the everyday worker in Europe also gives back by doing similar jobs...

Then why didn't they blow all of this stuff up when they left if it was indeed only for their own benefit??

That is a very bad sense of comparison ...Middle East is full of Sultans....And not a single verse in the Quran can justify that instead it is really against the Quran...coz no one is supposed to be given importance based on their race, blood, creed except that on their aamal...

No, it is a good comparison since you were the one who brought up European colonization and how Muslims/non-Whites are returning the favor and how its "karma", when in fact Muslims will give jack shit to Europe other than rapes, acid attacks on girls, destruction of Churches, banning secular education and education for girls, suicide bombings, sectarian wars, forced conversions and violently suppressing any views contrary to their own. Whether these actions are in accordance with Islamis teachings or not, that's not my point, because Actions Speak Louder Than Words, and reality is what i just stated.

And all the verses of equality, division of wealth are literally opposing this Sultan crap!
I'm talking about REALITY here, not what is stated in the Quran because we're all aware no Muslim follows Islam to the fullest. Can you give me a example of any Muslim alive today who follows the Quran and Sunnah to the last word and Sunnat?? Because if that were the case then the Muslim world wouldn't be a mess and Muslims wouldn't be migrating to Kafir countries in hordes.

Honestly speaking no one is whining about it...In fact they covered their tracks by saying some plague killed the red Indians of America ...I actually happened to have read it in a Scientific magazine (thank god not a journal then I really would have been disgusted)...

Again, your whining about something you don't have any knowledge about, yet you say "no one is whining". You're just parroting Marxist propaganda you heard elsewhere without any prior understanding. Do you have actual proof that "they covered their tracks by saying some plague killed the red Indians of America"???

I can guarantee you that a Native American in America enjoys far more rights, privileges, and opportunities than a Christian, Hindu, or ahmadi in Pakistan ever has, does, and ever will.

So until Muslims get their own countries in order and treat their own minorities with dignity, they have no right to parrot nonsense about "Native Americans wiped out by evil Gori Chamri" etc...

How aree they owning their wrong? I am sorry to say but an everyday black or Latino is still not treated like a white...I agree MANY A TIMES YES THEY ARE....but the little % of mindset (like the little % of extremists in Muslim nations are still lighting up like a Christmas tree)...
Again, more baseless lies. I wonder why Mexicans continue to hop over the border into America if they aren't treated equally?
Surely they come to America because they are treated here far better than they are in their own country.
I dont hate the West...But I def hate them trying to bury everything up...

And the creation of UN didnt benefit anyone...It says no to wars and yet America manages to attack 2 countries...So I am sorry but that mindset still persists that they are above the law.
Then why don't Muslim countries do the smart thing and withdraw from the U.N.?? Which i agree is a useless organization that has only benefited israel and Zionism and no ordinary Westerner would support the U.N. if they knew about its negative effects and its purpose.

However if the ISIS are using that crap to justify themselves then they need to be slapped back to hell where they came from coz they are doing similar if not worse atrocities!
ISIS is the Muslim world's problem but it seems the Muslim world doesn't want to clean up its own mess just like Muslim communities in Britain and other Western countries don't want to disown and punish the rapists and other criminals hiding within their communities.

I have seen neither ....But yes I def have read about it and wouldnt deny it exists...

Feudalism does exist and religious minorities are persecuted and mistreated by the Muslim majority within the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan", i can't see how anyone could miss that:

Feudalism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan’s fixation with feudalism - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Why shouldnt it? Islam came to wipe that crap out but people prefer culture over religion ....

They will still bury their daughter
They will still drink and gamble
They will still keep slaves
They will still kill to shut you up
They will still prefer to seek advice from a pir over a doctor or a scholar

How is any of this Islam...First tell me that..Since it is not then how can you equate this crap to Islam and then compare it with the West??

I never said any of this was a part of Islam. Learn the difference between Islam (a religion) and Muslims (a people).

I never said everything Muslims did/do represented Islamic teachings.
Have you not seen many Muslims do talk against Arabs...Many scholars do...But of course not many people listen to scholars...they prefer their own home grown pir ...
No, they don't criticize Arabs, very few do. Majority is silent on this issue but somehow they will parrot baseless lies about Westerners.

I agree...Arabs have a stupid mentality when it comes to slavery...they were sent a prophet for a reason....

You do know that in Islam slavery is permitted?? Right??

Why White slavery? coz it spanned across nations and across continents...far vast than that of the Arab´s disgusting habit

No, you're wrong. Again you're just repeating things you most likely heard/read from a ignorant Leftist.

Here is the fact:

"It's thought that as many people were enslaved in the Eastern (Islamic) slave trade as in the Atlantic slave trade.

It's ironic that when the Atlantic slave trade was abolished the Eastern (Islamic) trade expanded, suggesting that for some Africans the abolition of the Atlantic trade didn't lead to freedom, but merely changed their slave destination."

BBC - Religions - Islam: Slavery in Islam
In other words, more Black Africans were enslaved by Muslims than by Whites/Europeans.

Livingstone-Pt3-2.jpg

The Arab Slave Trade Extended As Far Away As Indonesia

trademap.gif

Also, check these links out:

Muslim Enslavement of Europeans

Barbary slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Muslims were enslaving Europeans centuries before Europeans began to colonize any land. The word "Slave" is actually derived from the word "Slav" as in Slavic people's of Eastern Europe who were enslaved by Arabs and Turks for centuries, so much so that their ethnic name became synonymous with Slavery.

Slavic Slaves Within The Islamic World- Wikipedia

Also, The Arab Slave Trade of Black Africans predates the European Transatlantic Slave Trade:

"What these records show is that the modern slave trade flourished in the early middle ages, as early as 869, especially between Muslim traders and western African kingdoms. For moralists, the most important aspect of that trade should be that Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people.

Then the Muslim trade of African slaves declined rapidly when Arab domination was reduced by the emerging European powers. (Note: Arabs continued to capture and sell slaves, but mostly in the Mediterranean. In fact, Robert Davis estimates that 1.25 million European Christians were enslaved by the "barbary states" of northern Africa. As late as 1801 the USA bombed Morocco, Algiers, Tunis and Tripoli precisely to stop that Arab slave trade of Christians. The rate of mortality of those Christian slaves in the Islamic world was roughly the same as the mortality rate in the Atlantic slave trade of the same period.)"
The Origins of the Slave Trade

Africans Aboard a Slave Ship

Simple answer is people always want what they dont have...Many always want a white skin while the Whites go and get a tan...Blondes dye their hairs to other colours while Black heads try to highlight their hair to look blonde...and so on...

Another quick answer is Dollars vs Rs...Dollar is stronger despite the American debt while with each new debt Rs drops more than needed...

Stability is another thing...How people brag about living off welfare...while people work their *** off in Pakistan still cant feed his family properly..

Corruption of the worst sort! List goes on...Who caused it?

Sure the slave mindset of not knowing what rights are
The small set of elite eating all the power up like some leeches!

Mind you NOTHING NONE ZILCH of this is Islamic nor caused by Islam...

It just so happens these people "happen" to be born as a Muslim...Many cant even read Bismillah properly...Numerous ONLY go to the masjid on Fridays...First tell me which part of any of this crap do you see Islam in?

None of this excuses corruption, double standards, and hypocrisy within Muslims/Muslim countries. There is nothing holding Muslims back, especially with all of their manpower and natural resources at there disposal. And again, i'll repeat myself, i never said such behavior was in accordance with Islamic Teachings, try to quote me where i ever said such a thing. Whatever Whites have today they achieved through their own labor and innovation, no aliens descended from space and gave them all of this technology.

I agree...I dont know much abt USA but in UK during Ramadan, after the Gaza "mass parade" in London..there was one against ISIS...but of course media didnt pick it up...The only reason I knew about it was coz some of my sister´s colleagues went and were telling about it during Eid.

The reason Gaza parade was given wide coverage is coz of few reasons....

1) The suffering of the people of Gaza has been continuous for YEARSSSS on and off like some game!
Even when it is claimed there is cease fire other means and crap is done to the Palestinians soo much they voted for Hamas to bail them out....When you push people too much they will seek the only one holding out their hand to help even if it not the best choice but the world didnt exactly hold out even a finger so picking that issue up is a little shameless in my opinion

2) Jews---for unknown reasons that word itself forces thousands on the street

3) Tax money used to indirectly oppose Palestinians...Many were on the street coz they felt their tax money shouldnt go to Israel no more...
Yeah, you made some good points however it would be responsible on the part of Muslims in Europe who are in European countries as guests should give equal priority to disowning the criminal elements within their communities as they do to Palestine.

A small handful did speak out...but there was no mass coverage on it...as for the other silent their own kids were prob involved..And yes some reports did state that even Asian gals were part of this "white girls getting rape scandal" the whole thing is larger than media wants to show it...Heck there isnt any more coverage even...

Even the daughters of that land are not given as much coverage as ISIS who is almost always in the papers!

Yeah, once again the Leftist/Zionist influence comes into play here.

Last edited:
I brought up the Pakistani Army because Pakistanis here take great pride in their Armed Forces, which again, as i pointed out earlier has its roots in the British Colonial Army.

Then why didn't they blow all of this stuff up when they left if it was indeed only for their own benefit??

No, it is a good comparison since you were the one who brought up European colonization and how Muslims/non-Whites are returning the favor and how its "karma", when in fact Muslims will give jack shit to Europe other than rapes, acid attacks on girls, destruction of Churches, banning secular education and education for girls, suicide bombings, sectarian wars, forced conversions and violently suppressing any views contrary to their own. Whether these actions are in accordance with Islamis teachings or not, that's not my point, because Actions Speak Louder Than Words, and reality is what i just stated.

I'm talking about REALITY here, not what is stated in the Quran because we're all aware no Muslim follows Islam to the fullest. Can you give me a example of any Muslim alive today who follows the Quran and Sunnah to the last word and Sunnat?? Because if that were the case then the Muslim world wouldn't be a mess and Muslims wouldn't be migrating to Kafir countries in hordes.

Again, your whining about something you don't have any knowledge about, yet you say "no one is whining". You're just parroting Marxist propaganda you heard elsewhere without any prior understanding. Do you have actual proof that "they covered their tracks by saying some plague killed the red Indians of America"???

I can guarantee you that a Native American in America enjoys far more rights, privileges, and opportunities than a Christian, Hindu, or ahmadi in Pakistan ever has, does, and ever will.

So until Muslims get their own countries in order and treat their own minorities with dignity, they have no right to parrot nonsense about "Native Americans wiped out by evil Gori Chamri" etc...

Again, more baseless lies. I wonder why Mexicans continue to hop over the border into America if they aren't treated equally?
Surely they come to America because they are treated here far better than they are in their own country.

Then why don't Muslim countries do the smart thing and withdraw from the U.N.?? Which i agree is a useless organization that has only benefited israel and Zionism and no ordinary Westerner would support the U.N. if they knew about its negative effects and its purpose.

ISIS is the Muslim world's problem but it seems the Muslim world doesn't want to clean up its own mess just like Muslim communities in Britain and other Western countries don't want to disown and punish the rapists and other criminals hiding within their communities.

Feudalism does exist and religious minorities are persecuted and mistreated by the Muslim majority within the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan", i can't see how anyone could miss that:

Feudalism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan’s fixation with feudalism - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I never said any of this was a part of Islam. Learn the difference between Islam (a religion) and Muslims (a people).

I never said everything Muslims did/do represented Islamic teachings.

No, they don't criticize Arabs, very few do. Majority is silent on this issue but somehow they will parrot baseless lies about Westerners.

You do know that in Islam slavery is permitted?? Right??

No, you're wrong. Again you're just repeating things you most likely heard/read from a ignorant Leftist.

Here is the fact:

"It's thought that as many people were enslaved in the Eastern (Islamic) slave trade as in the Atlantic slave trade.

It's ironic that when the Atlantic slave trade was abolished the Eastern (Islamic) trade expanded, suggesting that for some Africans the abolition of the Atlantic trade didn't lead to freedom, but merely changed their slave destination."

BBC - Religions - Islam: Slavery in Islam
In other words, more Black Africans were enslaved by Muslims than by Whites/Europeans.

Livingstone-Pt3-2.jpg

The Arab Slave Trade Extended As Far Away As Indonesia

trademap.gif

Also, check these links out:

Muslim Enslavement of Europeans

Barbary slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Muslims were enslaving Europeans centuries before Europeans began to colonize any land. The word "Slave" is actually derived from the word "Slav" as in Slavic people's of Eastern Europe who were enslaved by Arabs and Turks for centuries, so much so that their ethnic name became synonymous with Slavery.

Slavic Slaves Within The Islamic World- Wikipedia

Also, The Arab Slave Trade of Black Africans predates the European Transatlantic Slave Trade:

"What these records show is that the modern slave trade flourished in the early middle ages, as early as 869, especially between Muslim traders and western African kingdoms. For moralists, the most important aspect of that trade should be that Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people.

Then the Muslim trade of African slaves declined rapidly when Arab domination was reduced by the emerging European powers. (Note: Arabs continued to capture and sell slaves, but mostly in the Mediterranean. In fact, Robert Davis estimates that 1.25 million European Christians were enslaved by the "barbary states" of northern Africa. As late as 1801 the USA bombed Morocco, Algiers, Tunis and Tripoli precisely to stop that Arab slave trade of Christians. The rate of mortality of those Christian slaves in the Islamic world was roughly the same as the mortality rate in the Atlantic slave trade of the same period.)"
The Origins of the Slave Trade

Africans Aboard a Slave Ship

None of this excuses corruption, double standards, and hypocrisy within Muslims/Muslim countries. There is nothing holding Muslims back, especially with all of their manpower and natural resources at there disposal. And again, i'll repeat myself, i never said such behavior was in accordance with Islamic Teachings, try to quote me where i ever said such a thing. Whatever Whites have today they achieved through their own labor and innovation, no aliens descended from space and gave them all of this technology.

Yeah, you made some good points however it would be responsible on the part of Muslims in Europe who are in European countries as guests should give equal priority to disowning the criminal elements within their communities as they do to Palestine.

Yeah, once again the Leftist/Zionist influence comes into play here.
I will read this later :)

Some of them. Most of these radical converts converted to Islam as a form of gang initiation rather than finding spiritual meaning.

Morons like Anjem Chaoudhry from England is a prime reason of the radicalization.

All Muslims look at us Kafirs as if we are Prey Animals and the "Open Season" lasts for ever. Don't put blame on others, we just need to flip few pages of history books to know the reality. Existence of so many Islamic Republics and the condition of non-Muslims in those countries alone is sufficient to scare the non-Muslims.

And speaking about cheap, guess who's gov.t and military sells out its own people?? Yep, you got it, Pakistan's!!! Which is why the Arabs can rent us, the Americans can rent us, and perhaps even the Chinese have rented us.
After all which country in the world allows another country to slaughter 24 of its soldiers and get away with it???
And which country in the world releases a foreign intelligence agent (who was involved in subversive activity BTW) after he murders their citizens?? If you guessed Pakistan then you guessed right!!
There are many other similar incidents, a quick google would show.

Actions of government =/= Actions of people

Because no one has come out to condemn them for their crimes in mass demonstrations or speeches which the average Westerner would be exposed to.

Mass-demonstrations against rapists?

And what from whom have you heard this??

The news.

I don't see how you can compare a extremist organization promoting a backwards and intolerant form of thinking to the British. There is no comparison here.

No, the British wanted us to be servile clerks who glorified British rule.

Actions of government =/= Actions of people
And the government is made up of whom?? Aliens?? No, its made up of Pakistanis. The cheap stereotype isn't unfounded and really has nothing to do with Americans..

Mass-demonstrations against rapists?
Rapists, Islamist Extremists who behead British people, for establishing no-go zones and Shariah zones as well as Shariah Police within European predominantly Christian Nations, etc. The least Muslims can do is demonstrate against these elements for acting like a bunch of savages in other people's homelands and making good Muslims look bad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/opinion/multiculturalism-and-rape-in-rotherham.html?_r=0

Anjem Choudary and Islamic extremists set up Sharia law zones in UK cities | Daily Mail Online

‘Black flag of jihad will fly over London’: Alarm over UK-born Iraq fighters' threat — RT UK

'Sharia controlled zone' in Germany: Group of young Muslims patrolling city streets — RT News

Woolwich attack: Horrified witnesses tell how beheaded soldier was hacked at 'like a piece of meat' - Mirror Online

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

'Jihadist' flag flown in east London | World news | The Guardian

Germany's "Sharia Police"

There Are More Links In The Original Post, Refer To Them As Well.

The news.
I didn't know blowing up government buildings, Churches, and schools was considered "building infrastructure" and "security, and safety".

Not sure which news you watch/listen to.

No, the British wanted us to be servile clerks who glorified British rule.

I'm sure the Arabs and Afghans didn't invade modern day Pakistan and india with the intention of treating the conquered hindus and buddhists (ancestors of a great majority of Pakistanis) as equal human beings, but rather as slaves and second/third class citizens. One only has to look at how Arabs treat South Asian Muslims in Arab countries to realize that despite sharing the same religion they still view us as 'others' and even inferiors. Though, again i will say the obvious facts, whatever the British's intentions, they still gave us more than all of the Islamic invasions combined.

Yet, you have Pakistanis naming their missiles (European invention) after Afghans and Turkics as well as glorifying early Arab conquerors who most likely enslaved conquered ancestors of Pakistanis.

And the government is made up of whom?? Aliens?? No, its made up of Pakistanis.

Please. The majority of the people sitting in the assembly are landlords and businessmen who have little in common with the people.

The least Muslims can do is demonstrate against these elements for acting like a bunch of savages in other people's homelands and making good Muslims look bad.

"The least Muslims can do is protest against crimes to show they do not support them. I'm getting worried. I mean, why aren't they protesting against rapists and shariah patrols? Don't they know they're bad? Just yesterday, I was protesting against my neighbour Fred, who was caught looking at CP. Just to make sure some activist didn't accuse me of supporting him, I picketed the street and held a sign saying "Yes, I do not agree with Pedophiles."

I didn't know blowing up government buildings, Churches, and schools

In some parts. They've been able to govern more effectively than the predominantly-Shia government the US was backing before.

Though, again i will say the obvious facts, whatever the British's intentions, they still gave us more than all of the Islamic invasions combined.

And I understand that.

I'm sure the Arabs and Afghans didn't invade modern day Pakistan and india with the intention of treating the conquered hindus and buddhists (ancestors of a great majority of Pakistanis) as equal human beings, but rather as slaves and second/third class citizens. One only has to look at how Arabs treat South Asian Muslims in Arab countries to realize that despite sharing the same religion they still view us as 'others' and even inferiors.

You're the one going on about how the British brought us great benefits to us South East Asians and gave us massive buildings, great infrastructure, and civilization because of the benevolence their superior British culture teaches them. Hey, I know the Arabs came here to do business and get land.

Yet, you have Pakistanis naming their missiles (European invention)

Invented by the Chinese, I hear.

Back
Top Bottom