What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

Most of these Muslim youth are third and fourth generation immigrants from well to do families, even wealthy in some cases, yet they feel the need to join a extremist organization:

Radicalised Muslims in UK more likely to be born in Britain, rich and depressed - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Ameen to this brother. There is a huge problem of undiagnosed depressed people amongst Muslims. We have a tendency to externalise our depression and blame the world for it.

Similar thing happened before arrival of gori chamdi as well. You would not need to think that hard and you will find the glaring hypocrisy in your post!!
I am sorry I do not have the Ultra cynical brain of reading for anther meaning maybe you would like to point out what YOU see as hypocrisy and WHAT you refer to as "similar thing"

But the question you must ask is why and how were they able to do so??
Well there were many reasons and you highlighted the important ones

Where were the Muslim Sultans??
Doing everything Islam forbade

instead they wasted their money on lavish lifestyles.
True...I never said they were good...I am not even interested in them....

At least this Gori Chamri gave back something to those whom they colonized.
True...I was only comparing truth vs truth...No amount of facts can deny what THEY DID DO....Hence, what is happening IN MY OPINION is Karma....coz what gori chamri (not just british- I brought in Spanish - Philippines and S.America and then Portuguese and Dutch - Africa) So if these people are crying...its the same tears the people of other lands cried in their history....

Mind you there were no Sultans in Africa or Philippines....So yes those Sultans did all evil but what about the suffering of the normal people....THAT is what I am pointing out because even today it is the normal people of Europe who are suffering not the elite nor the politicians (equating to Sultans of the past)

What will Muslims give to Europe?? Suicide bombings, rapes, beheadings, torture, sectarian war, acid attacks on girls, banning education for girls, etc??
Well, when you are pointing out the good things gori chamri gave back please also highglight the few good Muslims who did good work and those THOUSANDS who live their lives as NORMAL people and not the handful who do all the shit...

Need i remind you how Muslim Arabs treat Muslim South Asian Laborers in the Gulf?? Ah, yes, its just like a Master and Slave relationship.

IN FACT Arabs gladly justify slavery and say it is permissible in Islam to enslave non-Muslims.
That is a new level of bigotry and I def dont agree with it.....Nor have I ever said a word to support it....But 2 wrongs dont make a right....

I am sorry I do not have the Ultra cynical brain of reading for anther meaning maybe you would like to point out what YOU see as hypocrisy and WHAT you refer to as "similar thing"

You guys keep crying that west destroyed so many muslims nations and that is the reason why we are seeing so much mess around and it is the main reason why Muslims took to extremism. But then a mere glance at the history of Muslims, and you will know how many countries they themselves invaded, massacred people, converted them by force, took captured women, made them sex slaves in harems and sold off many in open markets. They were always doing that from the get go. So now the question for people like you is - since you justify Muslims actions against west what should the other people, whose lands muslims invaded, should do. Start exploding themselves like your folks are doing or start cutting heads as revenge.

True...I never said they were good...I am not even interested in them....

True...I was only comparing truth vs truth...No amount of facts can deny what THEY DID DO....Hence, what is happening IN MY OPINION is Karma....coz what gori chamri (not just british- I brought in Spanish - Philippines and S.America and then Portuguese and Dutch - Africa) So if these people are crying...its the same tears the people of other lands cried in their history....

They were the reasons we were colonized. While Europeans were expanding and making progress in technology, science, medicine, etc, Muslim rulers were busy wasting resources on belly dancers and adding additional wives and concubines to their ever increasing harems, leaving their armies neglected. They did not bother to explore foreign lands and seek out resources neither did they favor progress in education due to their short sightedness. Perhaps only within a brief period in Islamic history was there ever any progress.

Today one only has to look at the Gulf Arab Countries where these wealthy Sheikhs are in a competition with one another in building the tallest sky scraper. Ironically its the Europeans who design and test their buildings to conclude the feasibility of implementing such costly projects and it is the utilizing of South Asian slave labor by which these buildings are constructed.

If it weren't for the European man telling the Bedouin Arabs that the black mud oozing out of the ground was a valuable natural resource known as oil these Arabs would still be living in tents trading African slaves and camels.

Compared to the Europeans on the other hand who were pioneers, risk takers, innovators, civilization builders, who often turned barren landscapes into sprawling metropolises, who tilled the soils of uninhabited lands forming large farming communities. Who founded numerous political ideologies and scientific theories often years ahead of their time.

No other people has contributed immensely to human development and accomplishments as did the Europeans (i believe this book might be of interest to @p(-)0ENiX ):

"What the human species is today it owes in astonishing degree to what was accomplished in just half a dozen centuries by the peoples of one small portion of the northwestern Eurasian land mass.''- Charles Murray in the New York Times

Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950: Charles Murray: 9780060929640: Amazon.com: Books

Though i haven't read this book yet (i do intend to), its reviews and critiques point at its politically incorrect, yet historically factual nature regarding the contribution of the various human races, religions, civilizations towards human development and accomplishments within the past couple of millennia up till 1950, concluding with the undeniable fact that Europeans contributed more than all other nations, civilizations, and races combined.

Mind you there were no Sultans in Africa or Philippines....So yes those Sultans did all evil but what about the suffering of the normal people....THAT is what I am pointing out because even today it is the normal people of Europe who are suffering not the elite nor the politicians (equating to Sultans of the past)

Yes, this is unfortunately true.

Well, when you are pointing out the good things gori chamri gave back please also highglight the few good Muslims who did good work and those THOUSANDS who live their lives as NORMAL people and not the handful who do all the shit...

They should be vocal and open in their disapproval of the bigots and extremists within their communities and should shun them immediately, but they are silent which leads non-Muslims to believe that they secretly approve of the bad behavior or just don't give a damn.

But because they are not it is totally justified that Whites become racist toward them.

That is a new level of bigotry and I def dont agree with it.....Nor have I ever said a word to support it....But 2 wrongs dont make a right....
Of course they don't, i was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Muslims here who are ready to cry about the evils committed by the Whites upon the Muslims and Black Africans yet no Muslim cries crocodile tears about how the Arabs enslaved Black Africans for thousands of years, before the European Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was ever contemplated.

When in the end it was the very Whites who emancipated the Black Africans in the 19th century (1800's), meanwhile in the Holy Lands of Islam in Saudi Arabia slavery just recently ended (on paper that is) in 1970, however one need only go to Camel Races in the Holy Land and see how our Arab Muslim "Brothers" starve little Pakistani and Bangladeshi boys and use them as Camel Jockeys.

But of course, Pakistanis here worship Gulf Arabs.

It is only in White countries that Muslims cry about racism and get to rape White girls.

I can bet you if a Pakistani (or Bangali) was to cry about Gulf Arab racism against Pakistani or Bangali laborers he'd get a boot straight up his @$$ and a deportation back to Pakistan, and no one would even hear about it and the Pakistani gov.t wouldn't do jack sh!t to protect its own citizens because it is a slave of Saudi Arabia.

BTW, how Arabs treat fellow Muslims, next time you think about "evil gori chamri" just watch these videos to see Brotherly Ummah Love first hand:

If only Whites slapped around and spat on
Muslims every time they complain about
"racism" like how this Arab did to this Bangali
cab driver for criticizing Saudi gov.t

Whites should learn these torturing techniques
from this Arab sheikh who tortured an Afghan:

Last edited:

I don't know what Islam forbades or not but it is a fact that Muslims are killing innocent people right from the time they came into existence. So please either follow right Islam or stop telling this is not Islam that is not Islam..

I don't know what Islam forbades or not but it is a fact that Muslims are killing innocent people right from the time they came into existence.
Exactly, when you dont know shouldnt you seek from the best and not from propaganda websites and sources?

1) EVERY HUMAN irrespective of his believes has murdered....Roman empire, Persian empire, Hindu Kings fighting for land..Crusades under the pope and many others are NEVER viewed with the same scrutiny...Hypocrisy? I guess Islam is just the new fav topic...

So please either follow right Islam or stop telling this is not Islam that is not Islam..

OK this is just contradiction of a pure form...Why?

Coz when you are following Islam in its pure form....You actually have a duty to tell what is not right and forbid what is wrong...

If you are following pure Islam you dont do what ISIS is doing ...that is just attention seeking...going around killing like a madman (and that is all it is ...insane pimps going around killing ....they just so happen to know the word ALLAH and either be born as a Muslim or think Islam is about killing)

Maybe many have to start thinking how can a religion which has a name from the route word peace be brutal?

They were the reasons we were colonized. While Europeans were expanding and making progress in technology, science, medicine, etc, Muslim rulers were busy wasting resources on belly dancers and adding additional wives and concubines to their ever increasing harems, leaving their armies neglected. They did not bother to explore foreign lands and seek out resources neither did they favor progress in education due to their short sightedness. Perhaps only within a brief period in Islamic history was there ever any progress.
I am not talking about rulers here....I totally agree they were useless trash ....unfortunately bastards born with blue blood...

I am not talking about the rulers ...I am talking about the everyday man WHO DID SUFFER IN HISTORY and the everyday man who is suffering now in Europe...I was looking at those comparison...

Lets put Islam away and see America...Native Indians were killed, Africa (where they had their old religion and traditions) were enslaved or forced to convert to Christianity ...Philippines a country no one picks up but has history similar to S.America...were forced converted to Christianity or killed ....How come all these are ignored and only the Sultans are brought to trial? Yes off with the head of the Sultan....but what about the rest of the world that went into chaos? Unki bad doa nai laggi? (Karma)

They should be vocal and open in their disapproval of the bigots and extremists within their communities and should shun them immediately, but they are silent which leads non-Muslims to believe that they secretly approve of the bad behavior or just don't give a damn.
But because they are not it is totally justified that Whites become racist toward them.
When they are vocal you get crap thrown back like this:

I don't know what Islam forbades or not but it is a fact that Muslims are killing innocent people right from the time they came into existence. So please either follow right Islam or stop telling this is not Islam that is not Islam..

Silence in no terms means approval....Only one who approves is giving approval...Silent usually = I dont care or I dont know....and those renown scholars who signed the letter, gave a rebuttal for every crap people are feeling insecure about didnt even get picked up by media....Heck scholars, taking their time to disprove shit are not even given a second..and then we are blamed for being silent!

Of course they don't, i was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Muslims here who are ready to cry about the evils committed by the Whites upon the Muslims and Black Africans yet no Muslim cries crocodile tears about how the Arabs enslaved Black Africans for thousands of years, before the European Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was ever contemplated.
That is because that is Arab mentality...Maybe you have not watched some scholars bringing this to view...I will post a video regarding rebuttals about slavery ...Prophet freed slaves if those Arabs were even half followers of Prophet they wouldnt indulge in shit...

When in the end it was the very Whites who emancipated the Black Africans in the 19th century (1800's), meanwhile in the Holy Lands of Islam in Saudi Arabia slavery just recently ended (on paper that is) in 1970,
If you are talking by written law then yes...But mind you when Quran says give rights to the slaves (when you give rights to a slave the term slave doesnt apply coz slave means one with no rights) and treat them with respect....but if the normal Arab couldnt grasp that ....that is his own fault not Islam's...

I am not talking about rulers here....I totally agree they were useless trash ....unfortunately bastards born with blue blood...

I am not talking about the rulers ...I am talking about the everyday man WHO DID SUFFER IN HISTORY and the everyday man who is suffering now in Europe...I was looking at those comparison...

And as i said before, the common man only suffered due to the neglect on the part of the Muslim rulers. The common Muslim, Hindu, and Sikh actually benefited more under British rule than they did under Mughal era in terms of education, infrastructure, and technological advancement. Though, it is an indisputable fact that millions were starved to death by the British in the famines they created, no doubt.

Lets put Islam away and see America...Native Indians were killed, Africa (where they had their old religion and traditions) were enslaved or forced to convert to Christianity ...Philippines a country no one picks up but has history similar to S.America...were forced converted to Christianity or killed ....How come all these are ignored and only the Sultans are brought to trial? Yes off with the head of the Sultan....but what about the rest of the world that went into chaos? Unki bad doa nai laggi? (Karma)

Do i need to remind you of the many Islamic invasions of Indian subcontinent, the looting, pillaging, rapes, enslavements and destruction of the various hindu and buddhist kingdoms which existed in modern day Pakistan?? Most Buddhist temples and shrines were destroyed and looted of their valuables by the likes of Ghori, Gaznavi, etc....

Coming to the Native Americans tribes who were really busy slaughtering each other and indulging in cannibal rituals and human sacrifices:

Human sacrifice in Aztec culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aztec Human Sacrifice | Great Discoveries in Archaeology

Anasazi Cannibalism

Sure they were unjustly treated by the Europeans, but at least the Europeans acknowledge their wrongs and now give descendants of Native Americans equal rights and certain privileges like free College/University education, a right not granted to White Americans.

Question is, when will Muslims own up to the crimes they committed against non-Muslims?? When will Arabs apologize to Black Africans for enslaving their ancestors for thousands of years??

And im NOT attacking Islam, i'm merely pointing out the double standards, bigotry, and hypocrisy of Muslims.

When they are vocal you get crap thrown back like this:

Silence in no terms means approval....Only one who approves is giving approval...Silent usually = I dont care or I dont know....and those renown scholars who signed the letter, gave a rebuttal for every crap people are feeling insecure about didnt even get picked up by media....Heck scholars, taking their time to disprove shit are not even given a second..and then we are blamed for being silent!

Its just that Muslims don't really bother to disown the criminals. Most Westerners, and i mean White/European people, once they notice that the majority Muslims disapprove of the wrong actions of the few and are willing to punish the criminals amidst their own tend to be very pro-Muslim and protective of Muslims, and this applies to any other non-European group of peoples as well. And TBQH, this is a weakness of the European/White people because other groups of people tend to take advantage of their altruistic nature.

If 15,000 Muslims can come out on the streets of London and protest against the israeli massacre of Palestinians why can't they come out and protest against Pakistani rapists or other Muslims extremists??

That is because that is Arab mentality...Maybe you have not watched some scholars bringing this to view...I will post a video regarding rebuttals about slavery ...Prophet freed slaves if those Arabs were even half followers of Prophet they wouldnt indulge in shit...

If you are talking by written law then yes...But mind you when Quran says give rights to the slaves (when you give rights to a slave the term slave doesnt apply coz slave means one with no rights) and treat them with respect....but if the normal Arab couldnt grasp that ....that is his own fault not Islam's...

It is not only Arab mentality but a mentality which is prevalent throughout the entire Muslim world including within our very own Pakistan. In Pakistan I have witnessed myself child labor and feudalism in which peasants are chained to the land of their masters, treated exactly like slaves. I have seen how Christian servants within wealthy Muslim homes are mistreated and not properly looked after.

And why no Muslims come out against Arabs?? Why the hypocrisy??

Why everyone wants to whine and complain about European slavery of Africans when Europeans themselves abolished slavery in 1865 after a bitter civil war against their own White/European brethren meanwhile in Arab countries slavery only recently ended (on paper and only due to Western pressure) in 1970's??

Perhaps no other people are more racist and intolerant than Muslims. Is it any wonder why Pakistanis and other Muslims form massive lines outside of Western Embassies to acquire visas to live in the West and flee their own Islamic countries??
If White people are so "racist" and "intolerant" then why do Muslims try to get into their countries??

http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/...ured-in-saudi-arabia-another-beaten-to-death/
Indonesian maid tortured in Saudi Arabia, another beaten to death

BBC-Indonesian president condemns Saudi torture of maid

Indonesians outraged by maids torture in Saudi Arabia

Indonesian Maid Was Horribly Tortured, Yudhoyono

Saudis consider maids as part of their furniture, a labor official once told me

Filipino maid in Saudi Arabia attacked with acid and stabbed to death

Saudi couple hammer 24 hot nails into their maid after she complained of heavy workload

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Saudis Import Slaves to America

Saudi Princes' global prostitution rings and international child sex slave trade

The reasons why nobody complains and cries crocodile tears about Arabs enslaving Africans for thousands of years is because Arabs are not apologetic about it. Whites due to their altruistic nature, unfortunately, are apologetic, but where there was born one Hitler i'm sure there will be born many more. Where there formed one Nazi ideology i'm sure there will come more because ultimately Whites/Europeans will wake up and strike back with deadly force:

Last edited:
And as i said before, the common man only suffered due to the neglect on the part of the Muslim rulers. The common Muslim, Hindu, and Sikh actually benefited more under British rule than they did under Mughal era in terms of education, infrastructure, and technological advancement. Though, it is an indisputable fact that millions were starved to death by the British in the famines they created, no doubt.
Yes and no...likewise, common men in West is also not bothered by the common Muslim (in todays world) just a handful which - in terms of Mujahidin were funded by America for cold war agendas...other shit grew themselves thanks to 2 MUSLIM (or calling themselves so) states hating and propagating against each other...THAT much I do agree...

Do i need to remind you of the many Islamic invasions of Indian subcontinent, the looting, pillaging, rapes, enslavements and destruction of the various hindu and buddhist kingdoms which existed in modern day Pakistan?? Most Buddhist temples and shrines were destroyed and looted of their valuables by the likes of Ghori, Gaznavi, etc....
Coming to the Native Americans tribes who were really busy slaughtering each other and indulging in cannibal rituals and human sacrifices:
So killing those busy killing themselves can be justified then we need to wipe out large chunks of Middle East, Russia, Africa and also some parts of Europe where mafia are ruling while other parts of the world where their own shoot children at school?

Sure they were unjustly treated by the Europeans, but at least the Europeans acknowledge their wrongs and now give descendants of Native Americans equal rights and certain privileges like free College/University education, a right not granted to White Americans.
So is it justified to kill them and then take care of their descendants? No...a wrong done triggers a chain reaction is all I am saying....wrong done to Africans came back as the woolwich killing and many other forms....

Question is, when will Muslims own up to the crimes they committed against non-Muslims?? When will Arabs apologize to Black Africans for enslaving their ancestors for thousands of years??
Is your question towards Arabs or towards Muslims? Coz not ALL MUSLIMS are Arabs and not ALL ARABS are Muslims....

And im NOT attacking Islam, i'm merely pointing out the double standards, bigotry, and hypocrisy of Muslims.
I know you are not ...and I am saying take the politics (Sultans) and normal people as 2 separate entities...

Its just that Muslims don't really bother to disown the criminals. Most Westerners, and i mean White/European people, once they notice that the majority Muslims disapprove of the wrong actions of the few and are willing to punish the criminals amidst their own tend to be very pro-Muslim and protective of Muslims, and this applies to any other non-European group of peoples as well. And TBQH, this is a weakness of the European/White people because other groups of people tend to take advantage of their altruistic nature.
Well...When an open letter sent by Scholars (who took the matter and did a thorough job at answering) was not bothered about what other voices are going to matter?

If 15,000 Muslims can come out on the streets of London and protest against the israeli massacre of Palestinians why can't they come out and protest against Pakistani rapists or other Muslims extremists??
I am not sure about this.....They should and no one is stopping them....However, it was unfortunate that the law already knew of these rapes and did nothing coz of the fear of being labelled as racist...I already posted 2 articles on this forum:

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness - Forbes

I am saying this stupid fear of being label is what caused this shit and should be abolished...Its like treating one with an "extra" or as a "special" citizens...shouldnt all citizens be equal?

As for the idiots who have uttered nothing about it are shameless....this was disgrace to everything but the poor girls....And I would suggest just hanging the bastards who are found guilty...they dont need jail time to correct themselves..they just need death to reduce the burden on this planet!

Exactly, when you dont know shouldnt you seek from the best and not from propaganda websites and sources?
Yeah and the best are the Mullahs of Islam!! I have eyes and I can see what much of Muslims are doing today and I have brain to not fall for any propaganda, be it hypocrite Mullah's or others!!

1) EVERY HUMAN irrespective of his believes has murdered....Roman empire, Persian empire, Hindu Kings fighting for land..Crusades under the pope and many others are NEVER viewed with the same scrutiny...Hypocrisy? I guess Islam is just the new fav topic...

So Stop crying if west attacks you. Since you justify Islamic murders so what is wrong if west does that. They want resources and land too and in the process if they kill, they are well justified per your logic. right?

Maybe many have to start thinking how can a religion which has a name from the route word peace be brutal?
I don't need to learn the definition of Islam. I judge Islam by what Islamists are doing while shouting Allaho-Akbar, death for Infidels. No other set of modern civilized world can think of making captured non-Muslim sex slaves and trade them in markets. This is what you call "peaceful acts". Also, it will not help if you simply want to dissociate them from Islam because most of these violent extremists have been most devout Muslims all through their life.

Yeah and the best are the Mullahs of Islam!! I have eyes and I can see what much of Muslims are doing today and I have brain to not fall for any propaganda, be it hypocrite Mullah's or others!!

1stly, when did I address the Mullahs as best?

2ndly, The educated say
Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
Prov. Rumors are usually false, and sometimes the things you see can be misleading as well; be very skeptical until there is proof.

1stly, when did I address the Mullahs as best?

2ndly, The educated say
Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
Prov. Rumors are usually false, and sometimes the things you see can be misleading as well; be very skeptical until there is proof.

Ok, nothing will help if you keep living with eyes closed and keep ignoring the amount of extremism existing among Muslims. The point I wanted to highlight was - The reason given by most of the apologists for Muslims extremism is the invasion of Muslim lands/killing of Muslims but when you ask them what about the lands Muslims plundered. Should they start killing Muslims as well?
When faced with this fact, the apologists starts spinning story and which shows the amount of hypocrisy in their whole argument just like yours.

Benefited not because of British benevolence, but because the British intended to keep India in their clutches. I understand the point you're making, though.

I understand you're trying to point out the "double-standards" of Muslims, but the people who condemn the European past are mostly white liberals. I'm not going to apologize for some crimes which took place a few hundred years ago, and neither hsould Arab. It's funny seeing someone who hates liberals for the way they condemn pride in European heritage and instill "White Guilt" in a nation telling Arabs to apologize for crimes centuries ago. The way Arabs treat expats though, is a different story, and that should definitely be condemned.

Its just that Muslims don't really bother to disown the criminals. Most Westerners, and i mean White/European people, once they notice that the majority Muslims disapprove of the wrong actions of the few and are willing to punish the criminals amidst their own tend to be very pro-

Where'd you get that? Dailymail?

t is not only Arab mentality but a mentality which is prevalent throughout the entire developing world including within our very own Pakistan. In Pakistan I have witnessed myself child labor and feudalism in which peasants are chained to the land of their masters, treated exactly like slaves. I have seen how Christian servants within wealthy Muslim homes are mistreated and not properly looked after.

What gives you the impression Muslims of other ethnicities aren't critical of Arabs?

If White people are so "racist" and "intolerant" then why do Muslims try to get into their countries??

Strawman.

Yes and no...likewise, common men in West is also not bothered by the common Muslim (in todays world) just a handful which - in terms of Mujahidin were funded by America for cold war agendas...other shit grew themselves thanks to 2 MUSLIM (or calling themselves so) states hating and propagating against each other...THAT much I do agree...

No, my point was that sure the British committed acts of genocide, which im not disputing, but they did give something back to those whom they conquered:

A example of this would be Pakistan's Armed Forces, particularly the Army, which has its roots within the British Army and is modeled after the latter.

So killing those busy killing themselves can be justified then we need to wipe out large chunks of Middle East, Russia, Africa and also some parts of Europe where mafia are ruling while other parts of the world where their own shoot children at school?

No, i'm not justifying killing anyone, the past can't be altered, so what's done is done. I'm drawing a comparison here between Europeans and Muslims. What will Muslims give to Europe if they become the dominant group of people??

To answer my own question one has to only look at the Middle east and other Muslim countries.

So is it justified to kill them and then take care of their descendants? No...a wrong done triggers a chain reaction is all I am saying....wrong done to Africans came back as the woolwich killing and many other forms....

Nowhere did i say or imply that killing someone was justified. My point was that Europeans own up to their wrongs, but people for some reason still like to whine and cry about European colonization, but yet don't ask Muslims to own up to their crimes.

Is your question towards Arabs or towards Muslims? Coz not ALL MUSLIMS are Arabs and not ALL ARABS are Muslims....

I'll reiterate:

It is not only Arab mentality but a mentality which is prevalent throughout the entire Muslim world including within our very own Pakistan. In Pakistan I have witnessed myself child labor and feudalism in which peasants are chained to the land of their masters, treated exactly like slaves. I have seen how Christian servants within wealthy Muslim homes are mistreated and not properly looked after.

Why everyone wants to whine and complain about European slavery of Africans when Europeans themselves abolished slavery in 1865 after a bitter civil war against their own White/European brethren meanwhile in Arab countries slavery only recently ended (on paper and only due to Western pressure) in 1970's??

Perhaps no other people are more racist and intolerant than Muslims. Is it any wonder why Pakistanis and other Muslims form massive lines outside of Western Embassies to acquire visas to live in the West and flee their own Islamic countries?? If White people are so "racist" and "intolerant" then why do Muslims try to get into their countries??

I know you are not ...and I am saying take the politics (Sultans) and normal people as 2 separate entities...

Since you brought up European colonization i only compared the state of the common man of the indian subcontinent under Mughal rule (pre-European colonization) with that under the British rule (also post-European colonization). I'm not trying to combine politics and the average person, im just comparing their living standards under to separate eras.

Well...When an open letter sent by Scholars (who took the matter and did a thorough job at answering) was not bothered about what other voices are going to matter?

The average working class European who has to bear the brunt of immigrant crimes will not have exposure to any letter by some Imams or religious scholars. Things like this letter never reach the mainstream public because they don't have a strong projection, its just a piece of paper that millions of people will never see.

A better way to show the Europeans/Whites that majority of Muslims disown criminal elements within their communities would be through mass public demonstrations to which millions of people will be exposed to, similar to the one held for Gaza. Who can miss out seeing 15,000 people demonstrating against rapists and extremists??

I am not sure about this.....They should and no one is stopping them....However, it was unfortunate that the law already knew of these rapes and did nothing coz of the fear of being labelled as racist...I already posted 2 articles on this forum:

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness - Forbes

I am saying this stupid fear of being label is what caused this shit and should be abolished...Its like treating one with an "extra" or as a "special" citizens...shouldnt all citizens be equal?

In this case it was the faulty judicial system and the politically correct nature of British Society which has resulted after decades of Marxist/Leftist influence within British institutions and media, and this is the state of affairs within every Western country.

Only with the establishment of a Nationalist and Fascist states can such state of affairs be reversed and currently it looks like that is exactly where things are headed with the rise of Nationalist sentiments all throughout the Western world. It is only a natural response of the people.

As for the idiots who have uttered nothing about it are shameless....this was disgrace to everything but the poor girls....And I would suggest just hanging the bastards who are found guilty...they dont need jail time to correct themselves..they just need death to reduce the burden on this planet!

If those creatures could rape White girls then im certain they could have done the same to Muslims girls as well. To such scum nothing is sacred and its truly despicable that the Muslim community of Britain has remained silent on this.

Benefited not because of British benevolence, but because the British intended to keep India in their clutches. I understand the point you're making, though.
I'm not judging the intentions of the British, because im sure the Mughals and the Afghans under Ghori, Ghaznavi, etc, did not set off to conquer india with the intention of making the lives of the common inhabitant of the indian subcontinent better, but rather they come to india to loot and plunder its wealth.

I'm sure the British had similar intentions, no doubt.

I understand you're trying to point out the "double-standards" of Muslims, but the people who condemn the European past are mostly white liberals. I'm not going to apologize for some crimes which took place a few hundred years ago, and neither hsould Arab. It's funny seeing someone who hates liberals for the way they condemn pride in European heritage and instill "White Guilt" in a nation telling Arabs to apologize for crimes centuries ago. The way Arabs treat expats though, is a different story, and that should definitely be condemned.

How Arabs enslaved Black Africans is now history. There is nothing i or anyone could do to change the past however, my point for bringing that up was in response to those who use European colonization as an excuse for rapes, robberies, and terrorism against Whites. Of course i know Arabs won't apologize, they never do when they mistreat Pakistani workers after confiscating their passports on arrival.

Where'd you get that? Dailymail?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Make your question clear.

What gives you the impression Muslims of other ethnicities aren't critical of Arabs?

Because they're not.

Strawman.
Can you disprove what i said??

If all of these men were to be offered a American visa im sure they'd take it without even blinking:

large_BurnFlagPakistan_US_Meye.JPG

Back
Top Bottom