What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

They dont treat Hindus any better.

That is not an argument. You stated that European integration of migrants has failed. Only other model of migration management is that of Gulf.

Since European model has failed, and apparently Gulf model succeeded; shouldn't Europeans follow Gulf model and revoke citizenship rights of their muslim population?

Or you wanted to state something else? Please elaborate.

Europeans lose population, and at a fast rate. They import workers. But they dont accept immigrants. But they want immigrants work for them, for their social security. Who is gonna pay Europeans' daily retirement fund when Europeans gets old and sick. Robots?

Lost population could be replaced by automation. Japan is doing so. And yes Robots do pay for social security by manufacturing products.

The problem of Europe and Japan is that they provide social security even to undeserved welfare queens, thus promoting sloth.

Last edited:
The Japanese have lower birth rates than in Europe but they manage without immigration. In fact they've created many new technologies just for the purpose of managing an aging society.

Conclusion: Japanese are smarter than Europeans.

Lost population could be replaced by automation. Japan is doing so. And yes Robots do pay for social security by manufacturing products.

The problem of Europe and Japan is that they provide social security even to undeserved welfare queens, thus promoting sloth.
There's nothing wrong with a state pensions system in theory. When it first started in the UK we used to link pension payments to the amount an individual had paid in tax during his working life. Now that's stopped.

When Asia and Africa welcomed the gori chamri.....who instead of being guests became masters of the land.....imposing their thoughts, culture and what not and discriminating the natives (eg. S.Africa), creating large scale massacre (numerous colonies from America to S.America to Asia to Australia), Forcing their religion down ones throats (Philippines and S.America as well as Africa)...Lets also not forget how they were incapable of integrating (hence master and slave relationships occurred)

Sometimes when I see stuff like this I think of Karma....It goes round comes round and usually bites hard!
Similar thing happened before arrival of gori chamdi as well. You would not need to think that hard and you will find the glaring hypocrisy in your post!!

Last edited:
When Asia and Africa welcomed the gori chamri.....who instead of being guests became masters of the land.....imposing their thoughts, culture and what not and discriminating the natives (eg. S.Africa), creating large scale massacre (numerous colonies from America to S.America to Asia to Australia), Forcing their religion down ones throats (Philippines and S.America as well as Africa)...Lets also not forget how they were incapable of integrating (hence master and slave relationships occurred)

Sometimes when I see stuff like this I think of Karma....It goes round comes round and usually bites hard!
You're right. the European colonizers did indeed cause a lot of harm to our regions of the world and one can argue in other parts of the world as well.

But the question you must ask is why and how were they able to do so??

Where were the Muslim Sultans?? Oh, yes, the Mughals were busy getting high off of opium and watching Hindu dancers do mujra while also marrying into Hindu families and spending their wealth on building expensive palaces and gardens for their mistresses while other Muslim kingdoms were busy siding with the British against their own fellow Muslims (when the Nizams helped the British kill Tipu Sultan). No Muslim ruler built a powerful army and navy to confront and thwart the British colonizers, instead they wasted their money on lavish lifestyles.
The Mughals ruled for almost a thousand years, yet they did not build anything beneficial to the common man. They wasted money on harems for hundreds of concubines or built costly palaces. It was the British colonizers who built the radio stations, the paved roads, the railroads, a postal service, a sewer system, various administrative centers, a pension system, telegraph system and other means of efficient communications, modern education system, etc. things that actually benefited the common Muslim, Hindu, Sikh.. Even today in rural Punjab local gov.t authorities are still using Administrative buildings built by the British during the colonial era.

At least this Gori Chamri gave back something to those whom they colonized.

What will Muslims give to Europe?? Suicide bombings, rapes, beheadings, torture, sectarian war, acid attacks on girls, banning education for girls, etc??

God Forbid Europe falls into the hands of Muslims and turns into another Middle East.

Coming to "Master and Slave relationship":

Need i remind you how Muslim Arabs treat Muslim South Asian Laborers in the Gulf?? Ah, yes, its just like a Master and Slave relationship.

Ask any Arab if he is ashamed that his ancestors enslaved Persians after defeating Persia in 651 AD and he will gladly say NO!

Ask any Arab if he is ashamed that his ancestors enslaves Black Africans and he will gladly say NO!!

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools - Atlanta Blackstar

IN FACT Arabs gladly justify slavery and say it is permissible in Islam to enslave non-Muslims.

io-sla68s.jpg

Arabslavers.jpg

sub-saharan-slaves-3.jpg

tumblr_moprhvbYYm1rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg

What Famous Arab Scholars Thought Of Blacks:

Ibn Khaldun Quotes:

On black people
  • The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
    • Ibn Khaldun as quoted in Bernard Lewis, Race and Color in Islam, Harper and Row, 1970, quote on page 38. The brackets are displayed by Lewis.
  • "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah
Ibn Al-Nafis Quotes on Blacks:

Al-Dimashqi (Ibn al-Nafis), the Arab polymath, also described the inhabitants of Sudan (region) and the Zanj coast, among others, as being of "dim" intelligence and that:

...the moral characteristics found in their mentality are close to the instinctive characteristics found naturally in animals.

—Andrew Reid and Paul J. Lane, African Historical Archaeologies

Yet these men, despite harboring racist views are hailed by Arabs for their contribution to Arab/Islamic civilization and no Arab is ashamed of the fact that these men held racist views. And no Muslim, you, or anyone else, is complaining or crying tears about Arab racism and repression of non-Arabs/Black Africans and non-Muslims. Only when it comes to Europeans do people here shed crocodile tears about "racism", "colonization", "slavery", etc...

Hypocrites!! That Is the only name befitting such people.

So you use correct name for Liberalism/Leftism ie Cultural Marxism. Leftist have misappropriated the meaning of Liberalism ( which meant tolerance to all ) and mutated it into an illegitimate spawn of their global domination ideology.
Yes, Cultural Marxism is the correct term however i very rarely use it because most members here don't know the definition of this term.

It is not just matter of tolerating crass bastards. Cultural marxism is harming European society and corrupting their moral fabric. In Europe, i could kill 5000 people and sell their meats in hamburgers; and i would get 15 years in Jail max ,even less if conduct is good. That too in a jail whose living standard is better than living standard of 90% of world's population ( Playstation, Television, Airconditioning ).

Europe is irretrievably lost. Leftist have fucked moral compass of Europeans to such a level that, Europeans could not understand meaning of Justice. Their population is like lamb, fit for slaughter. The only reason that a siege of vienna III is not happening is because their enemies does not have sufficient military power, YET.
Yeah, spot on. Once again the Leftists/Cultural Marxists have corrupted the Western societies within, leaving them exposed to foreign ideological domination.

Last edited:
The Japanese have lower birth rates than in Europe but they manage without immigration. In fact they've created many new technologies just for the purpose of managing an aging society.
I believe the low birthrates, among other factors, is the downfall of the European civilization. To replace the native population with foreigners who don't share your culture, traditions, religious beliefs, heritage, and above all your ideals and thus do not respect your civilization for all that it stands for, will not in any way preserve your societies but rather ensure its demise for good. Secondly, you cannot substitute human intelligence with artificial intelligence, no matter how good it might be.

Food for though:

Does anyone here think that a young Muslim immigrant who is more prone to sympathizing with ISIS type extremist groups and ideologies will somehow have any respect for the European Enlightenment principles of equality and freedom for all human beings??

When in fact in his eyes Christian men must be beheaded, their women turned into sex slaves, Churches burnt to the ground, and to hell with the European laws, Shariah must take its place.

Only a European will value his own heritage, culture, and traditions just as only a Chinese will value his and a Japanese his own. You can't expect a Somalian to somehow understand the historical significance of the Great Wall of China or the Chinese war of Liberation against Japanese colonization because it wasn't his Ancestors who built it with their blood, sweat, and tears not was it his ancestors who died fighting the Japanese to liberate China from foreign subjugation.

Considering how hypocritically the west treats muslim countries, all those invades, tons of innocent deaths/wounded/missed, which leave these countries unstable for many years to come. Add to that Europe's clearly biased attitude towards Israel, add the overly deliberate negative media coverage about islam too, add the ever increasing discrimination towards anyone who is muslim or 'looks' like one. It is reasonably understandable that some muslim youth in Europe become fed up and join bs groups like isis to vent their anger, though obviously this is not the way and above all it will do even more harm to the religion's image.

If there''s one country to blame more than any other for this it's Turkey. You winked at fighters from all over the world crossing your border and then bought oil from them on the cheap.
What a bullshit. Many isis fighters have flown over from European countries, incl. britain, to the ME. Where was your govt? Where was your police and intelligence to stop such shady isis fighters from traveling abroad? Failing it yourself and then expecting another country to somehow clean up your mess. Fail. On the contrary i wouldnt be a bit surprised if cia, mossad and mi6 are behind isis while the media does its part and conveniently blames Turkey and Arab countries and makes the west look like the angels (in reality of course every sane person knows the west, with the US as the lead, is mainly responsible for bringing such a direct and indirect clusterfucked chaos to the ME in the name of democracy and freedom)
Your accusations about Turkey and isis have been rebuked before, yet you continue to repeat the same old story. Cheap 'repeat a lie a hundred times and people will believe it' tactic.

That's unrelated what we were talking.

Apart that you and your biassed media can throw slander on us. But you can't provide just one proof to back your allegations.
Isn't it funny, bro. Nowadays almost everybody has a phone with a camera, yet not a single solid video about Turkey's supposed involvement with isis. There are supposed foreign intelligence in Syria and Iraq, incl. hostile ones like that of Iran and Russia, yet they can't provide some hard evidence either. No satellite/drone footage of Turkey helping isis either. The only thing the western media does is write tons of articles with no solid proof or supposed proof that was taken out of context which then later on was rebuked. If this is proof, then let me start writing articles about isis being a project of the US and Israel to reshape the ME for their own benefit. Apparently writing a lot (repeating same lies over and over again) seems to work. Where is the solid proof? @Steve781

Last edited:
Isn't it funny, bro. Nowadays almost everybody has a phone with a camera, yet not a single solid video about Turkey's supposed involvement with isis. There are supposed foreign intelligence in Syria and Iraq, incl. hostile ones like that of Iran and Russia, yet they can't provide some hard evidence either. No satellite/drone footage of Turkey helping isis either. The only thing the western media does is write tons of articles with no solid proof or supposed proof that was taken out of context which then later on was rebuked. If this is proof, then let me start writing articles about isis being a project of the US and Israel to reshape the ME for their own benefit. Apparently writing a lot (repeating same lies over and over again) seems to work. Where is the solid proof? @Steve781

Works for small minded guys. :)

These guys' most popular proof is, saying : "Everybody knows that .........." :lol:

Considering how hypocritically the west treats muslim countries, all those invades, tons of innocent deaths/wounded/missed, which leave these countries unstable for many years to come.
And what about the Muslim countries that invite the West to attack fellow Muslims countries??

Like Saudi Arabia, for example.

Does the Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire in 1916 sound familiar?? Yes, it wasn't the West that tore the Hijaz from Turkey, it was Arabs who did so.

Traitors are worse than open enemies. There would be no Western intervention within Muslim countries without NATO military bases in Arab countries.

Add to that Europe's clearly biased attitude towards Israel, add the overly deliberate negative media coverage about islam too, add the ever increasing discrimination towards anyone who is muslim or 'looks' like one. It is reasonably understandable that some muslim youth in Europe become fed up and join bs groups like isis to vent their anger, though obviously this is not the way and above all it will do even more harm to the religion's image.
Most of these Muslim youth are third and fourth generation immigrants from well to do families, even wealthy in some cases, yet they feel the need to join a extremist organization:

Radicalised Muslims in UK more likely to be born in Britain, rich and depressed - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Last edited:
And what about the Muslim countries that invite the West to attack fellow Muslims countries??

Like Saudi Arabia, for example.

Does the Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire in 1916 sound familiar?? Yes, it wasn't the West that tore the Hijaz from Turkey, it was Arabs who did so.

Traitors are worse than open enemies. There would be no Western intervention within Muslim countries without NATO military bases in Arab countries.

Most of these Muslim youth are third and fourth generation immigrants from well to do families, even wealthy in some cases, yet they feel the need to join a extremist organization:

Radicalised Muslims in UK more likely to be born in Britain, rich and depressed - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
It doesnt take a genious to pooint out that the opponents of certain ME countries are directly or indirectly supported by anti-nato especially Russia and China in lesser degree. If we dont want western involvement, then certain ME powers need to say goodbye to Russia's support too. I'm all for a ME without any foreign interference so that we all can solve our problems mutually, but that will not change any time soon.

Arabs took back their sovereignty. Turks understand this, though emotionally this is of course seen as a betrayal. Anyway, aside from Syria and Iraq (due Iran's influence) and Egypt at the moment, all is generally cool with Arabs. They are our, i'd say, natural allies against the bigger bullies; Iran and Israel.

Muslim youth in Europe are relatively wealthier than their counterparts in their homelands, but i don't think wealth is the most important factor. Education and good upbringing is. Unfortunately from personal experience i know there is still a good portion of 3rd/4th grade foreigners who still haven't integrated sufficiently and/or only have a low level education. Segregation was and still is a problem in certain European countries. I wouldnt be suprised if the majority of isis fighters from Europe fall in this category. When there is no will to educate yourself, you will remain ignorant and often resort to religion and superstitions, thus becoming more susceptible towards such bullshit isis stories. Add segregation, discrimination and wrong friends with identical circumstances too and you will see the result in those Europeans isis fighters. This is my opinion based on first hand experience in certain European countries.

ISIS took over part of a failed state of Iraq and part of war ravaged Syria.

Thats the limit of their expansion.

Back
Top Bottom