What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

As it happens Everytime... Show a big thread scare the ppl to death even it is bullshit.. And you gain what you want eg hate, new laws, more money or bring up a thread and everybody will forget your little affair with bitchy molly.. and your tax sins

You have millions of Muslims in eg germany if they would go berserk germany would be more worse than syria

Germany has about 2000 salafi community let it be twice of it.. Just some of them are voilent in their hearts.. But germany acts like there is no more big thread than this as if they all will die soon.. They have many acceptance to kill them all.. not only extrimists every Muslim.

All the,crappy selfrightous talk about never ever a war.. No more KZ or any slaughterous behavior is bullshit they would be the First ones to go ahead while thinking to to the right thing..
I dont know if you can see through it but it is the same old shit.. Now they declared Islam as their enemy there is nothing a single muslim can do or change it is how it is.. Some time ago communizm was their enemy they need a enemy even if there is no enemy you can build one

So the most germans think to be the good one the educated one the right one to be independed minded not a north korean communist brain washed by government..

This does not only work for the Almans it can stand for any short minded psydo sophisticated hater

If the next enemy shows up muslim enemy will be forgotton in short time I guess it could take 3 month und

88363_67f88a9e2954f456aedf1bc94b49eca0.jpg

ALL WARS ARE BASED ON DECEPTION-SUN TZU
It shows he's stupid

This issue has nothing to do with IS. The guys like Anjem Choudary was there before even ISIS was formed.

European integration programs backfired and alienated vast majority of Muslims with non-European background.

exactly....

Nice, i will say.

From the start of WW1 till this date Westeners caused much trouble in the region, millions of people died because of their greed. I would like to see that they get their share from the troubles they started.

Its called, WE EVOLVED, we stopped believing in Abrahamic gods and started to pursue good standards of living and technology and guess what it works, our living standards/life expectancy/salary/jobs/prospects/future are all vastly better for the simple fact that Christianity no longer dictates us. We used to be like much of the muslim world, living by scripture and appeasing a god and what did it get us, most of us were peasants (much like many in the muslim world) and were surrounded by death and warfare and were basically indentured slaves to the wealthy elite and religion suppressed us.

Years later after even more bloodshed and prayers, religion breaks away...freedom occurs, religion is the shackles of a nation and that is obvious when you look at the most religious countries and the lack of education and freedom, poverty, corruption that occur and the least religious where those things are minimal. Blame people of THE PAST all you like but if your future is shit and has been for some time then stop blaming others, people always talk about how great some of these regions were and how they were the birthplace of maths etc...yeah a fucking millennium ago, clearly not all has been well for some time and present problems created by the recent past only mask away problems from a further past.

Its called, WE EVOLVED, we stopped believing in Abrahamic gods and started to pursue good standards of living and technology and guess what it works, our living standards/life expectancy/salary/jobs/prospects/future are all vastly better for the simple fact that Christianity no longer dictates us. We used to be like much of the muslim world, living by scripture and appeasing a god and what did it get us, most of us were peasants (much like many in the muslim world) and were surrounded by death and warfare and were basically indentured slaves to the wealthy elite and religion suppressed us.
Years later after even more bloodshed and prayers, religion breaks away...freedom occurs, religion is the shackles of a nation and that is obvious when you look at the most religious countries and the lack of education and freedom, poverty, corruption that occur and the least religious where those things are minimal. Blame people of THE PAST all you like but if your future is shit and has been for some time then stop blaming others, people always talk about how great some of these regions were and how they were the birthplace of maths etc...yeah a fucking millennium ago, clearly not all has been well for some time and present problems created by the recent past only mask away problems from a further past.
First of all read my signature.

Because you "evolved", you need to kill millions of "not evolved" human beings just to steal their resources. So that, you can live in luxury back in home.... Yes it is simple as that, no need to write a wall of text.

This issue has nothing to do with IS. The guys like Anjem Choudary was there before even ISIS was formed.

European integration programs backfired and alienated vast majority of Muslims with non-European background.
IS has only given the extremists of Europe (like Anjem Chaudhary) a model state on which they too can strive to establish.
First of all read my signature.

Because you "evolved", you need to kill millions of "not evolved" human beings just to steal their resources. So that, you can live in luxury back in home.... Yes it is simple as that, no need to write a wall of text.
Although i disagree with Schutz that religion somehow prevents people from progressing because one can be a practicing Muslims and still progress in the fields of education, science, etc however what i believe is the problem with the Muslim world and why we are lagging behind the West in terms of progression is due to politicizing Islam. Religion should not be dragged into politics.

Why should we care?
The same reasons why the world should care when israel slaughters Arab babies and continues to encroach on Muslim/Arab lands in Palestine.

When someone does a wrong action , be they Muslims or non-Muslims, you don't just turn the other cheek and then later cry about how the Westerners are "generalizing all Muslims for the wrong actions of a "few".

Last edited:
Nice, i will say.

From the start of WW1 till this date Westeners caused much trouble in the region, millions of people died because of their greed. I would like to see that they get their share from the troubles they started.
If there''s one country to blame more than any other for this it's Turkey. You winked at fighters from all over the world crossing your border and then bought oil from them on the cheap.

IS has only given the extremists of Europe (like Anjem Chaudhary) a model state on which they too can strive to establish.

Failed European integration creates people like Anjem Choudary or Abu Izzaddin. Anjem is Pakistani, Abu is a Jamaican convert. Both have nothing to with mideast.

On the other hand, IS came out of US occupation of Iraq, then grew with Syrian civil war. These are resistance fighters, insurgents mainly, fighting for their homeland.

Apple and Orange. Not related.

Failed European integration creates people like Anjem Choudary or Abu Izzaddin. Anjem is Pakistani, Abu is a Jamaican convert. Both have nothing to with mideast.

On the other hand, IS came out of US occupation of Iraq, then grew with Syrian civil war. These are resistance fighters, insurgents mainly, fighting for their homeland.

Apple and Orange. Not related.
I never stated that Anjem Chaudhary is from Middle east, i said that the IS has inspired extremists all over the world to follow their footsteps in establishing their own versions of the "Islamic State".

Regarding IS, i doubt anyone on this forum would want to live under their rule, including the IS supporters on this forum.

I never stated that Anjem Chaudhary is from Middle east, i said that the IS has inspired extremists all over the world to follow their footsteps in establishing their own versions of the "Islamic State".

Regarding IS, i doubt anyone on this forum would want to live under their rule, including the IS supporters on this forum.

Indeed. I would not want to experience such devastating war. Hard times for those who live in Middleast. Death and destruction became normal.

If there''s one country to blame more than any other for this it's Turkey. You winked at fighters from all over the world crossing your border and then bought oil from them on the cheap.
Yea its Turkeys fault that Assad started killing his own people, how many of the 200.000 where killed by ISIS again?

Yea its Turkeys fault that Assad started killing his own people, how many of the 200.000 where killed by ISIS again?
Assad is the lesser of two evils. Just like Saddam Hussein,he is a threat to his own people but nobody else.

What do you mean by " Failed integration program "? Please Elaborate.

Are you saying that Europeans should have treated muslims like middle east treats it's migrants ( even muslim ones ), and should have denied them citizenship, and religious rights ( like muslims country do to followers of other religion ), and not recognized children born to immigrant parents ( like gulfies do )?

Well , since you are so certain about sins of Europeans , i agree with you on this matter. European multiculturalism is a failed experiment and they should have treated muslims like muslims treat them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom