What's new

The "Islamic State" Comes To Europe, Big Thanks To Loose Immigration

Why is @Zarvan full of so much hatred?
You attack my brothers and sisters in Gujarat and in Kashmir and Palestine and Afghanistan and Iraq and you bully other Muslim nations than don't expect love in return I don't hate any south American country I don't hate many African countries in fact most I hate those who attack our Muslim brothers and sisters

You attack my brothers and sisters in Gujarat and in Kashmir and Palestine and Afghanistan and Iraq and you bully other Muslim nations than don't expect love in return I don't hate any south American country I don't hate many African countries in fact most I hate those who attack our Muslim brothers and sisters

You must hate Taliban the most!

All 3 of them - Good, Bad, and Ugly.

I attacked? Using that logic, you muslims attacked all the nonmuslim when u behead innocent people, when you fly planes into innocent building, when you bomb trains and buses. Funny how when a muslim does a terrorist attack, you claim they don't represent islam yet when a nonmuslim does anything against a muslim, then their whole population is guilty.

I attacked? Using that logic, you muslims attacked all the nonmuslim when u behead innocent people, when you fly planes into innocent building, when you bomb trains and buses. Funny how when a muslim does a terrorist attack, you claim they don't represent islam yet when a nonmuslim does anything against a muslim, then their whole population is guilty.
USA was supporting mass murder of Muslims in Palestine USA attacked Iraq first you Indians killed and attacked Kashmir and are killing to this day

Ok, nothing will help if you keep living with eyes closed and keep ignoring the amount of extremism existing among Muslims. The point I wanted to highlight was - The reason given by most of the apologists for Muslims extremism is the invasion of Muslim lands/killing of Muslims but
I never gave that example but I am now coz I am saying its karma....

when you ask them what about the lands Muslims plundered. Should they start killing Muslims as well?

When faced with this fact, the apologists starts spinning story and which shows the amount of hypocrisy in their whole argument just like yours.
I am asking about when others (WEST during the colonial period) plundered lands all over the world (N.America, New Zealand, S.America, Indonesia, Philippines, British India) irrespective of religion or race...what happened there and what never gets highlighted...

You are jumping in an already started discussion and you are jumping in blind...

No, my point was that sure the British committed acts of genocide, which im not disputing, but they did give something back to those whom they conquered:
A example of this would be Pakistan's Armed Forces, particularly the Army, which has its roots within the British Army and is modeled after the latter.
:rofl: I can give you a better example MOST of our infrastructure from railtracks to some roads...
And I agree with this:
Benefited not because of British benevolence, but because the British intended to keep India in their clutches. I understand the point you're making, though.
Why? Because the British Raj needed this infrastructure to move stuff in and out of the areas they colonized...be it rubies, be it diamonds....

I said if you are looking at how the everyday British under the British raj gave back by building roads...then the everyday worker in Europe also gives back by doing similar jobs...

No, i'm not justifying killing anyone, the past can't be altered, so what's done is done. I'm drawing a comparison here between Europeans and Muslims. What will Muslims give to Europe if they become the dominant group of people??
To answer my own question one has to only look at the Middle east and other Muslim countries.

That is a very bad sense of comparison ...Middle East is full of Sultans....And not a single verse in the Quran can justify that instead it is really against the Quran...coz no one is supposed to be given importance based on their race, blood, creed except that on their aamal...

And all the verses of equality, division of wealth are literally opposing this Sultan crap!

Nowhere did i say or imply that killing someone was justified. My point was that Europeans own up to their wrongs, but people for some reason still like to whine and cry about European colonization, but yet don't ask Muslims to own up to their crimes.
Honestly speaking no one is whining about it...In fact they covered their tracks by saying some plague killed the red Indians of America ...I actually happened to have read it in a Scientific magazine (thank god not a journal then I really would have been disgusted)...

How aree they owning their wrong? I am sorry to say but an everyday black or Latino is still not treated like a white...I agree MANY A TIMES YES THEY ARE....but the little % of mindset (like the little % of extremists in Muslim nations are still lighting up like a Christmas tree)...

I dont hate the West...But I def hate them trying to bury everything up...

And the creation of UN didnt benefit anyone...It says no to wars and yet America manages to attack 2 countries...So I am sorry but that mindset still persists that they are above the law.

However if the ISIS are using that crap to justify themselves then they need to be slapped back to hell where they came from coz they are doing similar if not worse atrocities!

It is not only Arab mentality but a mentality which is prevalent throughout the entire Muslim world including within our very own Pakistan. In Pakistan I have witnessed myself child labor and feudalism in which peasants are chained to the land of their masters, treated exactly like slaves. I have seen how Christian servants within wealthy Muslim homes are mistreated and not properly looked after.
I have seen neither ....But yes I def have read about it and wouldnt deny it exists...

Why shouldnt it? Islam came to wipe that crap out but people prefer culture over religion ....

They will still bury their daughter
They will still drink and gamble
They will still keep slaves
They will still kill to shut you up
They will still prefer to seek advice from a pir over a doctor or a scholar

How is any of this Islam...First tell me that..Since it is not then how can you equate this crap to Islam and then compare it with the West??

And why no Muslims come out against Arabs?? Why the hypocrisy??
Have you not seen many Muslims do talk against Arabs...Many scholars do...But of course not many people listen to scholars...they prefer their own home grown pir ...

First dump your hypocrisy of calling such activities which have been in the very core of our culture (before Islam came they were there and even now still exist) ...They have

Why everyone wants to whine and complain about European slavery of Africans when Europeans themselves abolished slavery in 1865 after a bitter civil war against their own White/European brethren meanwhile in Arab countries slavery only recently ended (on paper and only due to Western pressure) in 1970's??

I agree...Arabs have a stupid mentality when it comes to slavery...they were sent a prophet for a reason....

Why White slavery? coz it spanned across nations and across continents...far vast than that of the Arab´s disgusting habit

Perhaps no other people are more racist and intolerant than Muslims. Is it any wonder why Pakistanis and other Muslims form massive lines outside of Western Embassies to acquire visas to live in the West and flee their own Islamic countries?? If White people are so "racist" and "intolerant" then why do Muslims try to get into their countries??
Simple answer is people always want what they dont have...Many always want a white skin while the Whites go and get a tan...Blondes dye their hairs to other colours while Black heads try to highlight their hair to look blonde...and so on...

Another quick answer is Dollars vs Rs...Dollar is stronger despite the American debt while with each new debt Rs drops more than needed...

Stability is another thing...How people brag about living off welfare...while people work their *** off in Pakistan still cant feed his family properly..

Corruption of the worst sort! List goes on...Who caused it?

Sure the slave mindset of not knowing what rights are
The small set of elite eating all the power up like some leeches!

Mind you NOTHING NONE ZILCH of this is Islamic nor caused by Islam...

It just so happens these people "happen" to be born as a Muslim...Many cant even read Bismillah properly...Numerous ONLY go to the masjid on Fridays...First tell me which part of any of this crap do you see Islam in?

Since you brought up European colonization i only compared the state of the common man of the indian subcontinent under Mughal rule (pre-European colonization) with that under the British rule (also post-European colonization). I'm not trying to combine politics and the average person, im just comparing their living standards under to separate eras.
Yes you may compare the living standard...though they are almost a century apart..But mind you both had extreme poverty..and guess what it STILL EXISTS!!

The average working class European who has to bear the brunt of immigrant crimes will not have exposure to any letter by some Imams or religious scholars. Things like this letter never reach the mainstream public because they don't have a strong projection, its just a piece of paper that millions of people will never see.
Yet people go around pissing in their pants over a fawah (which in literal translation means "opinion")

A better way to show the Europeans/Whites that majority of Muslims disown criminal elements within their communities would be through mass public demonstrations to which millions of people will be exposed to, similar to the one held for Gaza. Who can miss out seeing 15,000 people demonstrating against rapists and extremists??
I agree...I dont know much abt USA but in UK during Ramadan, after the Gaza "mass parade" in London..there was one against ISIS...but of course media didnt pick it up...The only reason I knew about it was coz some of my sister´s colleagues went and were telling about it during Eid.

The reason Gaza parade was given wide coverage is coz of few reasons....

1) The suffering of the people of Gaza has been continuous for YEARSSSS on and off like some game!
Even when it is claimed there is cease fire other means and crap is done to the Palestinians soo much they voted for Hamas to bail them out....When you push people too much they will seek the only one holding out their hand to help even if it not the best choice but the world didnt exactly hold out even a finger so picking that issue up is a little shameless in my opinion

2) Jews---for unknown reasons that word itself forces thousands on the street

3) Tax money used to indirectly oppose Palestinians...Many were on the street coz they felt their tax money shouldnt go to Israel no more...

In this case it was the faulty judicial system and the politically correct nature of British Society which has resulted after decades of Marxist/Leftist influence within British institutions and media, and this is the state of affairs within every Western country.
Only with the establishment of a Nationalist and Fascist states can such state of affairs be reversed and currently it looks like that is exactly where things are headed with the rise of Nationalist sentiments all throughout the Western world. It is only a natural response of the people.
I agree

If those creatures could rape White girls then im certain they could have done the same to Muslims girls as well. To such scum nothing is sacred and its truly despicable that the Muslim community of Britain has remained silent on this.
A small handful did speak out...but there was no mass coverage on it...as for the other silent their own kids were prob involved..And yes some reports did state that even Asian gals were part of this "white girls getting rape scandal" the whole thing is larger than media wants to show it...Heck there isnt any more coverage even...

Even the daughters of that land are not given as much coverage as ISIS who is almost always in the papers!

I am asking about when others (WEST during the colonial period) plundered lands all over the world (N.America, New Zealand, S.America, Indonesia, Philippines, British India) irrespective of religion or race...what happened there and what never gets highlighted...
Who said it was not highlighted? It was at the time but they went away from the occupied lands. More over they came to loot thats it but compare to it what Muslims did was the plunder of lands, mass massacre(remember Hindu kush), rapes, sex slavery, beheading, selling captured women in open markets. Read about Romanis they are people from earlstwhile northwest India and they reached eastern Europe starting 8th century about time when Muslims invaded India. So who is going to answer for all these Crimes. Should we hold all the current day Muslims responsible and start killing them? No right? No sane mind would do that.
Muslims are using exact same logic while killing innocent people world over. What had poor Yezdis done to anyone. Do these followers of religion realize at all that how can god, if at all it exist, be happy by the killings happening in his one name or the other?

Last edited:
plunder of lands, mass massacre(remember Hindu kush), rapes, sex slavery, beheading, selling captured women in open markets.
Do you want me to quote all this done by your so called "occupiers"? Coz it is pure denial if you claim they ONLY occupied and none of this happened? Heck there are even such cases for Vietnam war and USSR war...none done by Muslims mind you...

Read about Romanis they are people from earlstwhile northwest India and they reached eastern Europe starting 8th century about time when Muslims invaded India. So who is going to answer for all these Crimes. Should we hold all the current day Muslims responsible and start killing them? No right? No sane mind would do that.
No yet people keep bringing in India's occupation during Moghul time....Everything about Islam in an Indians mind is judged from those times....LITERALLY! So basically, in some way or another yes Indians are holding ALL CURRENT DAY MUSLIMS responsible ...Just go to any thread such things will be thrown around every single time!

Muslims are using exact same logic while killing innocent people world over. What had poor Yezdis done to anyone. Do these followers of religion realize at all that how can god, if at all it exist, be happy by the killings happening in his one name or the other?

First you call them Muslims (which is a noun meaning one who submitting to Allah)

Like you asked how can a God (esp ALLAH in this case) be happy with this? No HE cant...Coz HE never ordered such things ...Injustice, free hand killing for no reasons - only 2 reasons where killing CAN be allowed it is injustice in the sense that one throws you out of your land - basically means country not just a plot and 2nd is for murder and in both cases the next verse always advices to be merciful as GOD will be merciful to those who show mercy...why? can does not mean must..You are allowed but you are requested to show mercy...

As for what Talibans, Assad, ISIS are doing well they are far from "Muslims" (which is a noun meaning one who submitting to Allah) - esp when they are not even submitting to the will of ALLAH....

Do you want me to quote all this done by your so called "occupiers"? Coz it is pure denial if you claim they ONLY occupied and none of this happened? Heck there are even such cases for Vietnam war and USSR war...none done by Muslims mind you...

No yet people keep bringing in India's occupation during Moghul time....Everything about Islam in an Indians mind is judged from those times....LITERALLY! So basically, in some way or another yes Indians are holding ALL CURRENT DAY MUSLIMS responsible ...Just go to any thread such things will be thrown around every single time!

First you call them Muslims (which is a noun meaning one who submitting to Allah)

Like you asked how can a God (esp ALLAH in this case) be happy with this? No HE cant...Coz HE never ordered such things ...Injustice, free hand killing for no reasons - only 2 reasons where killing CAN be allowed it is injustice in the sense that one throws you out of your land - basically means country not just a plot and 2nd is for murder and in both cases the next verse always advices to be merciful as GOD will be merciful to those who show mercy...why? can does not mean must..You are allowed but you are requested to show mercy...

As for what Talibans, Assad, ISIS are doing well they are far from "Muslims" (which is a noun meaning one who submitting to Allah) - esp when they are not even submitting to the will of ALLAH....
I think I am done replying to bigotry. Enough for the day, you carry on defending fighters of Islam!!

I think I am done replying to bigotry. Enough for the day, you carry on defending fighters of Islam!!
OMG seriously?!
Is that the new thing you guys stick to when you cant reply? To think I actually agreed with you and didnt defend "extremists" (or as you tried calling them fighters in Islam) :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

I am done replying to people with pathetic command of English! Good day!

but they did give something back to those whom they conquered:

I'm not judging the intentions of the British, because im sure the Mughals and the Afghans under Ghori, Ghaznavi, etc, did not set off to conquer india with the intention of making the lives of the common inhabitant of the indian subcontinent better, but rather they come to india to loot and plunder its wealth.

I understand that. But doesn't change the fact that they did it to help themselves. We can justify ISIS the same way. They're murdering people, launching a war on the government, and bringing in draconian laws, but from what I've heard, they're bringing law enforcement, infrastructure, safety for those who they favor etc.

ow Arabs enslaved Black Africans is now history. There is nothing i or anyone could do to change the past however, my point for bringing that up was in response to those who use European colonization as an excuse for rapes, robberies, and terrorism against Whites. Of course i know Arabs won't apologize, they never do when they mistreat Pakistani workers after confiscating their passports on arrival.

Ah, I see.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Make your question clear.

Where'd you get the impression that the community supports/is not critical of Muslim criminals?

Can you disprove what i said??
If all of these men were to be offered a American visa im sure they'd take it without even blinking:

Going by American thinking I see.
"You're so cheap, we could buy you with a visa."

I wouldn't be bothered quoting you but you seemed to be obsessed with your own dogmas and trying to impose your minute intellect which has ceased to comprehend rationally. Integrating current events as well as historic and branding them with Islam according to an under-rated sense of perception shows your learning disability. I won't go on how fanatic and disgraced on the face of earth are some Hindus and label whole Hinduism under a shitty context just because of some; I won't classify whole Christianity as bitc-hy because of medieval inquisition and Ted Bundy. Learn to grasp things under the correct context or else spare the space for intellectual reasoning. Now call me bigot, Sir!

Branding current event with historic event is just to prove that followers of Islam were always violent. People here are taking stance that this is some new occurrence when the fact is its been served in the platter from the get go. Deep inside most people support the extremist groups for instance look at Turns/Arabs of this forum most of their comments are pro ISIS, also on this very forum most Pakistanis are supporters of extremist groups who kill innocent Indians. The number of people who hate infedels and want them converted is no less. With so much baggage of hatred, I find it hypocritical if some one call the followers peaceful and at the same time blame west for targeting them for nothing.

I know you would find this kind of thinking under-rated but that's the truth and I know it may hurt but then i beleieve it's everyone's duty to put forth the facts so that we can improve as a society. Muslims have to let go of hatred for others and start the real meaning of Islam and then people will start taking there arguments seriously and consider them intellectual. Till then have a nice time!!

BTW, what ever had happened centuries back was in no way less evil then what is happening today. So please don't try to hide behind that context logic to defend the undefendable.

I had the feelings you will go on plugging this forum yet again with that uneducated and obnoxious manners of yours in the similar manner like your fanatic ilk. The way you are portraying our religion compelling me to educate you about your very own Hinduism and its history along with the current facts but as I don't expect any legitimate reply but a disbelief-suspending presence, I won't hurt rational fellow Indians on PDF just because of one low life being. I finally and politely ask you to refrain from passing the remarks out of your impotent cognitives specially the outlined one deliberately engaging the Founder of religion for the purpose of provocation. I also remind you to check out the rules and regulation of this forum if you haven't.

Back
Top Bottom