What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

1185887_604205232936057_461161461_n.jpg

1003902_603374443019136_686849161_n.jpg

969803_596610787028835_58319575_n.jpg

923294_558840804139167_1886046330_n.jpg

421731_461690327187549_1364458820_n.jpg

Wow I think iraq has some great capabilities in infantry skills...

Maybe the foreign intervention wasn't a bad option?

Wow I think iraq has some great capabilities in infantry skills...

Maybe the foreign intervention wasn't a bad option?

Answering this question needs a whole thread, others will disagree.

Iraq is in need of 1000 + tanks, do you think Korea would be willing to make a deal with Iraq for local licensed K2 production ?

Should try the HQ series bats!

@Doritos11 brother does Iraq still make AKs? can u post a few pics of Iraqi make weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should try the HQ series bats!

@Doritos11 brother does Iraq still make AKs? can u post a few pics of Iraqi make weapons.

Iraq in 1978 designed a sniper rifle from an ak 47, TABUK sniper rifle.
Iraqi_police_officer_with_Tabuk_sniper_rifle.jpg

They are still in use but since 1991 sanctions were imposed on Iraq which did not allow weapons or ammo production, recently Iraq got voted out of chapter 7 sanctions meaning that they can start producing them again, there are currently plans to set up an ammo facility and other things, but producing AK 47s is useless now, the world is already full of it, they should try to get a licensed HK 416 or CZ 805.

I will post pics of Iraqi made weaponry.

Iraq in 1978 designed a sniper rifle from an ak 47, TABUK sniper rifle.
Iraqi_police_officer_with_Tabuk_sniper_rifle.jpg

They are still in use but since 1991 sanctions were imposed on Iraq which did not allow weapons or ammo production, recently Iraq got voted out of chapter 7 sanctions meaning that they can start producing them again, there are currently plans to set up an ammo facility and other things, but producing AK 47s is useless now, the world is already full of it, they should try to get a licensed HK 416 or CZ 805.

I will post pics of Iraqi made weaponry.

Id still choose an AK-12.

P.S:Whats with NVGs on helmets in daylight?

Id still choose an AK-12.

P.S:Whats with NVGs on helmets in daylight?

Probably for showoff of fancy american stuff :bounce:

Iraq made weaponry

Trainer aircraft

Target drone
attachment.php

attachment.php

Adnan 2 AWACS system ( modified IL 76 )
attachment.php

Tariq pistol, copied from beretta
tariq.jpg

Dsc02940.jpg

Al hussein ballistic missile ( 650 km range depending on warhead )
file.php

IrakScudB1989.jpg

Lion of babylon tank ( copied from T72 )
T-72-Fort_Hood.jpg

Fao 210mm self propelled artillery
attachment.php

Most of these weapons are out of service/destroyed, there are more but I dont have them currently.

Probably for showoff of fancy american stuff :bounce:

Iraq made weaponry

Trainer aircraft

Target drone
attachment.php

attachment.php

Adnan 2 AWACS system ( modified IL 76 )
attachment.php

Tariq pistol, copied from beretta
tariq.jpg

Dsc02940.jpg

Al hussein ballistic missile ( 650 km range depending on warhead )
file.php

IrakScudB1989.jpg

Lion of babylon tank ( copied from T72 )
T-72-Fort_Hood.jpg

Fao 210mm self propelled artillery
attachment.php

Most of these weapons are out of service/destroyed, there are more but I dont have them currently.

Which trainer is tht? i couldnt find any info on tht.. as for Hussien BMs n fao SPGs... what happened to them? i know the 3 adnans were destroyed or flown to iran (which also got crashed in 2009)...

Which trainer is tht? i couldnt find any info on tht.. as for Hussien BMs n fao SPGs... what happened to them? i know the 3 adnans were destroyed or flown to iran (which also got crashed in 2009)...

Iraqi hawk its called I think, cant find a wiki page on it.
The US destroyed all ballistic missiles and its blueprints and other long range artillery systems, the US destroyed all high end weaponry.

Who wants to get invaded by a foriegn force with no respect for life or dignity?

Chill out there for the moment will you... I was just trying to show how astonished i was by their gears and optics. I wasn't trying to justify it or covince somebody.

Chill out there for the moment will you... I was just trying to show how astonished i was by their gears and optics. I wasn't trying to justify it or covince somebody.

Individual gear perhaps.. but militarily Iraqi military was much stronger.. with respect to high tech major military assets... and probably if sad -am .. was alive perhaps even their soldiers would have had better gear... although not as modern as the ones supplied by US n NATO..

That would be a great opportunity for both sides if it happens

Iraq is expending the forces while we are reducing

Individual gear perhaps.. but militarily Iraqi military was much stronger.. with respect to high tech major military assets... and probably if sad -am .. was alive perhaps even their soldiers would have had better gear... although not as modern as the ones supplied by US n NATO..

I think we're out of the subject let's just stop it right there.

Back
Top Bottom