What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

P.S: Iraq needs to conquer the north of Iraqs again. The Kurds have simply stolen the country .

They did the same thing with Turkey, they clubbered you so bad that you had to sign a cease fire with them...Iraq is in lot better shape to keep that part of the territory as Iraki, than Turkey is with their kurds.

644592_584612291557917_1581285190_n.jpg
936239_584611421558004_1597163965_n.jpg

Are you sure this is in Iraq? ZERT is a private US training team. Looks like an American with an Iraqi Batch.

They did the same thing with Turkey, they clubbered you so bad that you had to sign a cease fire with them...Iraq is in lot better shape to keep that part of the territory as Iraki, than Turkey is with their kurds.

The Kurds are a waste of resources, no reason to reclaim the land, With the exception of the Iraqi land which they expanded into during the occupation.

Are you sure this is in Iraq? ZERT is a private US training team. Looks like an American with an Iraqi Batch.

yeh looks like it, the guy in the back is american, training with Iraqis...not sure where the training is taking place.

I dont know what you mean by clubbering...Anyhow, we didnt have to sign a cease fire with them...Its just we dont want any more bloodshed..Instead of wasting our resources on war on terror now we will spend our energy on improving our economy...Thats a win for Turkey...

The 6 rebuilt Abrams tanks from the US army stockpiles will be delivered in end 2013 for testing before acquiring larger batches,

$9.5 million firm-fixed-price contract “for the services necessary to rebuild six M1A1 tanks in support of Foreign Military Sales.” US Army TACOM has confirmed to us that these are for Iraq.

Too slow.. but a good price for 6 Abrams tanks.

no harm in that..

I am wondering..why has Iraq not made any requests for rafales or typhoons yet ?!

progress is frustrating me..I'd like to know the state of the Iraqi army by 2021..the 100th anniversary establishing the Iraqi army...

we need to purchase some sophisticated fighters now for them to be in service by that time..I'd hate to see f16's and Mig29's only.

Back
Top Bottom