What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Merely show-off bunch of cowards will run away the same way in Next War. Neither are they brave sharp or accurate or far from elegant just by putting on nice gear does not make you bold & beautiful.

Merely show-off bunch of cowards will run away the same way in Next War. Neither are they brave sharp or accurate or far from elegant just by putting on nice gear does not make you bold & beautiful.

They are currently equipped to fight internal battles, not enough heavy equipment for external battles.
Your mean 1991 ? those were conscripts, poorly trained fighting 30+ countries that had air supremacy above them.
What would you do ?
an AK 47 with little training against apaches/A10s and abrams tanks.

--------
Recently Pakistan attending the Baghdad arms fair
me02-big.jpg

They have been engaging in constant operations on near daily basis for the past 8 years. They are one of the best special forces in the region, the US special forces confessed to that after 8 years of working together. They have more combat experience than any other forces in the region.

Run away from next war? Lol I think you mean the previous war? They were hungry, I'll trained, old, badly equipped, low moral soldiers who had no belive in what they were fighting for. They had no air cover, and in fact they were happy Saddam was ousted, they had nothing to fight for other than suicide.

Don't let your jealousy take over bud, mind your own bussines don't worry about us.

So did the MI-28 Havoc deal went trough or not? I heard it was stopped duo corruption suspicion

You know what I just don't wanna mention Pakistan in any way because honestly I love Pakistan and my Pakistani brother. But at least we didn't fight one country we fought 30 plus we have to fight our dictator the coward Saddam who was concerning about his chair that why we didn't fight because it wasn't our war you jealous. any way our country doing well sooner in shaa allah we will full fill our possession in the region and to hell to those who hate us.

They have been engaging in constant operations on near daily basis for the past 8 years. They are one of the best special forces in the region, the US special forces confessed to that after 8 years of working together. They have more combat experience than any other forces in the region.

Run away from next war? Lol I think you mean the previous war? They were hungry, I'll trained, old, badly equipped, low moral soldiers who had no belive in what they were fighting for. They had no air cover, and in fact they were happy Saddam was ousted, they had nothing to fight for other than suicide.

Don't let your jealousy take over bud, mind your own bussines don't worry about us.

Even the most ill equipped afghans never ran away like iraqi army ran away with tail in their arses in gulf wars, nice new gear means nothing, by following US instruction manuals don't make them one of the best spec ops. I may not like saddam but I would say your army fkup the plans to face enemy. Hungry you say? the bombing and killing that still goes on after a decade feeds these men was iraq better without local hired men bombing going crazy or was it better before Allied Forces even thought of coming to iraq reply wisely because the iraq is in deep sh.it right now after 2001 then it was ever in decades...
Rejoicing at the occupiers is the worst form on treachery and more over buying equipment without teeth needless to remind no AIM 120 AMRAAMS with F-16IQ enjoy the fake show off.

PS. don't bring in saddam, Army does not fight for saddam it fights for its Nation for its People for its Survival for the protection of its Interests you lost it all to US now its just insurgency and you people enjoy it for decades to come that is why Pakistan is also going through with bad policies, bad appointments of Generals and worst Government Installed. So before you come at me I mentioned Pakistan Also.

when did the afghan army or taliban fight a conventional warfare to start with ?
They hide in the mountains, fight short battles and escape again, and your comparing that to tank warfare.

ill leave the rest

Even the most ill equipped afghans never ran away like iraqi army ran away with tail in their arses in gulf wars, nice new gear means nothing, by following US instruction manuals don't make them one of the best spec ops. I may not like saddam but I would say your army fkup the plans to face enemy. Hungry you say? the bombing and killing that still goes on after a decade feeds these men was iraq better without local hired men bombing going crazy or was it better before Allied Forces even thought of coming to iraq reply wisely because the iraq is in deep sh.it right now after 2001 then it was ever in decades...
Rejoicing at the occupiers is the worst form on treachery and more over buying equipment without teeth needless to remind no AIM 120 AMRAAMS with F-16IQ enjoy the fake show off.

PS. don't bring in saddam, Army does not fight for saddam it fights for its Nation for its People for its Survival for the protection of its Interests you lost it all to US now its just insurgency and you people enjoy it for decades to come that is why Pakistan is also going through with bad policies, bad appointments of Generals and worst Government Installed. So before you come at me I mentioned Pakistan Also.

Afghanis never had an army....as for the taliban... they use hit and run tactics.... also i dont think any army can stand against the USM... Although i agree tht most of these weapons are useless.... and how could the iraqis forget what the bloody americans did to them...

Back
Top Bottom