What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Oublious

Americans have bases in your country, your country worked and probably still works with Israel since the creation of Turkey.
Your country has the massive Incirlik air base which the US happily used to bomb Iraq in the 90’s and in 2003.

So do everyone a favour and leave together with all Non Iraqi nationalists who come here with their secterian and seperatist plans.
Worry about Syria before thinking about doing the same with Iraq.

Incirlik base is NATO, Not American. Wether we collaborate with Israel is non of your concern, If its our national interest so be it. There is no artificial country like Iraq in the ME, Destabelizing you is a piece of cake, Suggest that Iraqi goverment does not test Turkeys pattience.

Syria is going great, FSA winning and Assad slowly losing, Hopefully we will do the same with the next Iranian puppet named Maliki.

Incirlik base is NATO, Not American. Wether we collaborate with Israel is non of your concern, If its our national interest so be it. There is no artificial country like Iraq in the ME, Destabelizing you is a piece of cake, Suggest that Iraqi goverment does not test Turkeys pattience.

Syria is going great, FSA winning and Assad slowly losing, Hopefully we will do the same with the next Iranian puppet named Maliki.

When there was Saddam you were nowhere, when Iraq a country is in chaos you try to make use of it, there is an Iraq, whether you like it or not.
Maybe Iraq should arm PKK, would you like that ?

Since it is none of our business if you have relations with Israel, it would be none of ur business either what we do.
But whatever eh. you act as if your erdogan "do not dare turkeys patience".
sus lan
Iraq has had war with the US, so dont bring me this Turkey is great speech, I dont care for your nationalism.
If Iran is your problem, you have a border with them go ahead

Oublious

Americans have bases in your country, your country worked and probably still works with Israel since the creation of Turkey.
Your country has the massive Incirlik air base which the US happily used to bomb Iraq in the 90’s and in 2003.

So do everyone a favour and leave together with all Non Iraqi nationalists who come here with their secterian and seperatist plans.
Worry about Syria before thinking about doing the same with Iraq.

Most of Shia Iraqis are loyal to Iran than to Iraq............no doubt Saddam loved u so much.

Troll name, but now that im unbanned an admin will change it soon.

anyways: "Defence and military discussions on the Arab countries. NO DISCUSSIONS ON ARAB AFFAIRS, post them in the Middle East & Africa section"

Few more years and Iraq will be back as a giant on top of those low level countries!!! no wonder why these low levels attack Iraq with hate speech but I wonder why the admins keep there mouth shut not banning them.

I spoke a lot of Sunni Iraqees and they dont love shia for helpin americans to occupied the country. They left iraq because of you shias. Now telme why did sitani your ayatollah give fatwa about not to figting against americans? It is not allowed to fight!!

There are some sunni collaboraters but we dont accept them like sunni. How can you allow to sel you country to americans?

You and this collaboraters are cheap....

facedesk-facedesk-facepalm-fail-demotivational-posters-1310644617.jpg

You know I have read these same sentences over 1000 times now. It seems these same 4 or 5 sentences is all you know. "Iran, Iranian agents, came on an american tank, collaborated with the occupiers" dude seriously you need to get an upgrade, I've been hearing the same **** for years now.
Screw off don't ruin my thread. You don't see me going on Turkish forces sub forum and complaining about the treatment of kurds, the relations with Israel and the US, the Turkish opposition....

Back to topic.
ISOF Training in Mosul.

Few more years and Iraq will be back as a giant on top of those low level countries!!! no wonder why these low levels attack Iraq with hate speech but I wonder why the admins keep there mouth shut not banning them.

Bro they hate Iraq, This shia-sunni things is just a further excuse. Have we forgotten what they did during Saddam's time? Pushing for a useless wars, sanctions.... They basically want Iraq a puppet government which does their dirty work in the region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who are those 'low level' countries you are reffering to?

I think he means something else with low level, not all Turks have to come here defend their country, it is 1-2 persons we were criticizing, would you like hardcore nationalist kurds on the turkish threads telling you what the turk is telling us here?

I think he means something else with low level, not all Turks have to come here defend their country, it is 1-2 persons we were criticizing, would you like hardcore nationalist kurds on the turkish threads telling you what the turk is telling us here?

Well, i haven't read what the Turks have written here. I'm not into those Shia vs Sunni BS.

Anway, i have been following and enjoying the pictures here, let's keep the thread clean. If several people annoying you, ignore them or at least keep it with them without involving whole Turks and Turkey in it.

Back to topic.
ISOF Training in Mosul.

Bro they hate Iraq, This shia-sunni things is just a further excuse. Have we forgotten what they did during Saddam's time? Pushing for a useless wars, sanctions.... They basically want Iraq a puppet government which does their dirty work in the region.
they eat sh.... Iraq under our control will be the center of the region not the tail yes when a sunni puppit become the ruler then yes then the country will a tail just like Turkey, Saudi, Qatar, Pakistan etc.

facedesk-facedesk-facepalm-fail-demotivational-posters-1310644617.jpg

You know I have read these same sentences over 1000 times now. It seems these same 4 or 5 sentences is all you know. "Iran, Iranian agents, came on an american tank, collaborated with the occupiers" dude seriously you need to get an upgrade, I've been hearing the same **** for years now.
Screw off don't ruin my thread. You don't see me going on Turkish forces sub forum and complaining about the treatment of kurds, the relations with Israel and the US, the Turkish opposition....
Another low level go to you,r erdogan who sold turkey to the nato for cheap you cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i haven't read what the Turks have written here. I'm not into those Shia vs Sunni BS.

Anway, i have been following and enjoying the pictures here, let's keep the thread clean. If several people annoying you, ignore them or at least keep it with them without involving whole Turks and Turkey in it.

True, I personally like Turkey as a country and I am impressed by its development. The countries he meant was the Arab neighbors, the tiny countries on the map who think they can make the world run their way. Turkey is a regional power both in the middle east and Europe and it has always been. But I am not to fond of the recent change of the Turkish government foreign policy. Anyways as you pointed out this is a military development thread and we should keep all these arguments out of it. But some members here just wont stop trolling, I mean if a member doesn't like a specific thread, why come and ruin it with worthless comment...

Back
Top Bottom