What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Soldier hands out dates during religious commemoration
536146_10151239728053568_1285957358_n.jpg

Soldier gives suspects water to drink.
581929_10151344898298568_2129182008_n.jpg

Iraqi police arrest terrorists with silenced weapons dressed as women.
485074_10151346999033568_1056466105_n.jpg

482182_520453584671964_37744407_n.jpg

in fact, is this so called iraq army!!! will defend interest of whole iraq rather than iran interest?
Kurds and Sunni arabs are severely opposite to heavily arming this army. they make more than 50% of population of iraq.

After toppling Assad the butcher it will be turn of Maliki...GCCs under oath to remove this Persian puppets too. Turkey also will be along side of GCCs as well.

What a pity that, iraqi people will suffer for a more long time..

I still can't get why countries like Iraq goes radical like claiming a state-religion. I mean, Iraq is an ethnical mess, apart from that it has secterian issues.
Why not accepting a multi-cultural identity like Lebanese does?

in fact, is this so called iraq army!!! will defend interest of whole iraq rather than iran interest?
Kurds and Sunni arabs are severely opposite to heavily arming this army. they make more than 50% of population of iraq.

After toppling Assad the butcher it will be turn of Maliki...GCCs under oath to remove this Persian puppets too. Turkey also will be along side of GCCs as well.

What a pity that, iraqi people will suffer for a more long time..

:coffee: Keep dreaming. :lol: stop speaking about things you know nothing of son. Iraq isn't Syria. The government was democraticly elected by the majority.
- Iraq has good relations with Russia, USA, and china, india, Japan South korea, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran.these countries won't sit and watch you daydreams to be carried out.

Kurds and Sunnis against Shia, lol you must be a clown. All the Shias have to do is agree to give the Kurds the disputed territories in Sunni areas. The Shias have been refusing to give the disputed territories in Sunni provines to the Kurds. The Shias don't have any borders with Kurdish territory. Both ways the Sunnis and Kurds combined wouldn't be equal 50%, maybe 35% max if we put them together. Anyways if that's the trick, Shias could agree to give the Kurds the disputed territories and automatically trigger a Sunni- Kurdish war (like the one we are about to see in Syria)

OH, I forget to mention that the Mahdi army wouldn't be fond of your idea.

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

I still can't get why countries like Iraq goes radical like claiming a state-religion. I mean, Iraq is an ethnical mess, apart from that it has secterian issues.
Why not accepting a multi-cultural identity like Lebanese does?

State religion is merely symbolic, almost all middle eastern countries have an official state religion. That doesn't mean Iraq is a radical society. The constitution guarantees the right for everyone to practice their beliefs, even for non-Muslims.

:coffee: Keep dreaming. :lol: stop speaking about things you know nothing of son. Iraq isn't Syria. The government was democraticly elected by the majority.
- Iraq has good relations with Russia, USA, and china, india, Japan South korea, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran.these countries won't sit and watch you daydreams to be carried out.

Kurds and Sunnis against Shia, lol you must be a clown. All the Shias have to do is agree to give the Kurds the disputed territories in Sunni areas. The Shias have been refusing to give the disputed territories in Sunni provines to the Kurds. The Shias don't have any borders with Kurdish territory. Both ways the Sunnis and Kurds combined wouldn't be equal 50%, maybe 35% max if we put them together. Anyways if that's the trick, Shias could agree to give the Kurds the disputed territories and automatically trigger a Sunni- Kurdish war (like the one we are about to see in Syria)

No one is dreaming but you...As percentage Shia pop. definitely is under 50% and arround %45 in iraq.

Arabs 60+% of iraq= 60-65%Shia, 40-35% Sunni
Kurds 25% of iraq=85% sunni and 15%shia, Ezedy
Turkmens 10% 0f iraq= 50% sunni and 50% Shia.

Now prove for us, which one of this stastic infos above wrong?

Another your twisting...Almost All disputed area is between Kurds and Arab Shias...Kerkuk, Khaneqin, Mandali etc...Just a little area within border of Musul which non-muslim Kurd minority Ezedies live in regarded as disputed area between Kurds and Sunnis Arabs.

according to the recent news: all Kurdish parliamentarians have abandoned iraqi national parliament in Baghdat for an uncertain time in intention of protesting Al-Maliki government.

A government that directed by iran from outside historicaly proven that never could provide his people stability justice, peace and welfare.
AS Mullah regime failed to provide his own people, freedom, justice and welfare, how is it possible iran could aid iraq or antoher country in providing stability do you think?

Al-Maliki neither an educated nor an expert politician. And more critical than all, Al-Maliki is not a loyal man to iraq. He worked on account of iran for 30 years againist his own country. fought side by side with iran army againist iraqi army in iran-iraq war.
He was dealing with ormament business in Damascuss when US begun to invade irraq...İran had summonded him from Damascuss to iraq. Atfter that iran have made him a politician to stabb Arabs and Sunnis in the back.
at the moment Al Maliki's puppet Government has no good relation with any muslim country but Assad and Mullah regime.

Am i mistaken mr. Alshawi??

Why most of the arab countries have problem about Shia-Sunni ?:undecided: we do not have this kind of problem

how Many special forces Iraqi armed forces have ?

The official ISOF (Iraqi special operations forces) are about 10,000. They have their own intelligence service and work independent from the army for the most part.*

There are other SWAT, police, army, federal police special units are probably number over 15,000 as well. Some try to imitate the "look" of the special forces but you can usually spot out the difference through their weapons. *Here are Iraqi minister of interior special units (not official ISOF)

1000xk.jpg

No one is dreaming but you...As percentage Shia pop. definitely is under 50% and arround %45 in iraq.

Arabs 60+% of iraq= 60-65%Shia, 40-35% Sunni
Kurds 25% of iraq=85% sunni and 15%shia, Ezedy
Turkmens 10% 0f iraq= 50% sunni and 50% Shia.

Now prove for us, which one of this stastic infos above wrong?

Another your twisting...Almost All disputed area is between *Kurds and Arab Shias...Kerkuk, Khaneqin, Mandali etc...Just a little area within border of Musul which non-muslim Kurd minority Ezedies live in regarded as disputed area between Kurds and Sunnis Arabs.

according to the recent news: all Kurdish parliamentarians have abandoned iraqi national parliament in Baghdat for an uncertain time *in intention of protesting Al-Maliki government.*

A government that directed by iran from outside historicaly proven that *never could provide his people stability justice, peace and welfare.
AS Mullah regime failed to provide his own people, freedom, justice and welfare, how is it possible *iran could aid iraq or antoher country in providing stability do you think?

Al-Maliki neither an educated nor an expert politician. And more critical than *all, Al-Maliki is not a loyal *man to iraq. He worked on account of iran for 30 years againist his own country. fought side by side with iran army againist iraqi army in iran-iraq war.
He was dealing with ormament business in Damascuss when *US begun to invade irraq...İran had summonded him from *Damascuss *to iraq. Atfter that iran have made him a politician to stabb Arabs and Sunnis in the back.*
at *the moment Al Maliki's puppet Government has no good *relation with any muslim country but Assad and Mullah regime.

Am i mistaken mr. Alshawi??

:lol: you have a problem with reading the statistics. *The 60-65% Shia is the OVERALL INCLUDING THE KURDS. *So yes you are very mistaken. *This is an old statistic anyway the number is Shias in Iraq has increased since that time. As for "loyalty", Iraqi loyalty isn't calculated by love for Saddam. Or have you not seen what the Shias went through under Saddam?*
I don't need to go talk about him, but this video shows 1 out of over 160 mass graves discovered, and many have not yet been discovered. Some mass graves are still being discovered by construction and oil companies. The last one found about 2 weeks ago. Of course this is other than the hundreds of thousands who have been killed because of useless wars and executions. *Did you know that over 3 million people were killed or sentenced to death under Saddam? My father and uncle were sentenced to death, I have a friend who had a death sentence at three years old along with his brothers,father and uncles, luckily they all managed to escape from Iraq. But I know dozens of people who have lost relatives during Saddam's rule. *Yet you come here to preach about nationalism and being loyal to a regime which brought nothing but destruction. *I'm pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate if you have went through such events. *I personally have not seen or known my father until I was 8 years old because of Saddam Hussain.*

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUue1S077Zs[/video]

LOOL Kirkuk is Shia Arabs? See you are just giving further prove that Shias are a majority not in the south, but also north :lol:. Ok let me correct you, Arabs, Kurds, and Turkmen reside in Kirkuk. *75% of the*Arabs and 50% Turkmen in Kirkuk are Sunni. As for Mosul (Nineveh province) the city itself is not disputed, but the Nineveh plains in which*assyrian, Turkmen, Arab, and Kurds *reside are disputed. There is oil both in Kirkuk and the Nineveh plains which is important for Sunnis and kurds if they want survive independently. Yezedis live in Sinjar which is west of Mosul.*

"Nineveh Province is multiethnic. There are significant numbers of Arabs, indigenous Assyrians, Kurds, and Yazidis, both in towns and cities, and in their own specific villages and regions. There are also numbers of Shabaks, Turkmen, Mandeans, Roma and Armenians.
In terms of religion, the majority of Kurds, Arabs are Sunni Muslim while Turkmen are mostly Shi'ite, Assyrians and Armenians are exclusively Christian, and Yazidis, Shabaks and Mandeans following their own religious beliefs. Ninawa is a Sunni-majority province.*The main languages spoken are Arabic, Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, Kurdish, South Azeri, Shabaki, Mandic and Armenian."

Iraq has good relations with the UAE, Jordan,Egypt, and now increasing the ties with *Kuwait. The only countries Iraq has bad relations with are the terrorist supporting countries who aren't happy with majority rule in Iraq. They don't want Iraq to be stable because a strong Iraq would put them back in their place.*

Maliki used to run an office for the Dawah party in Syria. the image of him that was spread is photoshopped and I have seen the original. Besides Saddam was a gangster when he was young. One if his ministers used to sell ice in the street before being in government. Nour al Maliki was an MP before he became prime minister.*Linking everything with Iran has became an obsessive habit that sectarian and weak people like yourself use. *Maliki has even waged an armed campaign against the pro-Iran militias back in 2008.*

Anyways, my last reply, don't ruin my thread with you sectarian remarks.*

Thanks bro< its really an informative thread please keep up the good work. Please dont pay attention to some some sick mind sectarian like the one above his jealousy burnning him so bad they just cant see our country back to power because they know we will dwarf them< thats why they work hard with there terrorists to break a civil war cowards......sorry.

Your leaders are talking differnt...

Please save yourself further humiliation and stop embarrassing yourself.

I spoke a lot of Sunni Iraqees and they dont love shia for helpin americans to occupied the country. They left iraq because of you shias. Now telme why did sitani your ayatollah give fatwa about not to figting against americans? It is not allowed to fight!!

There are some sunni collaboraters but we dont accept them like sunni. How can you allow to sel you country to americans?

You and this collaboraters are cheap....

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraq does not have 3 million Turkmens.
It might come close to 1 million.

Please, worry about something else instead coming here, I know turkish nationalist see a chance in this, if you want to dream about the ottoman empire make a thread for it don&#8217;t ruin ours

nwd55k.png

Overseeing the facility preperations for the arrivals of the F-16s
Nice leather jackets. The style is classic WW II A-2 issued to pilots. Simple and masculine without the 'macho' nonsense. The USAF did away with them, then brought them back as morale booster and everyone love them. There are many things man create that became 'Goldilocks' items, meaning somehow the item just achieved the right balance of form, functions, and utility. Any attempts at 'improvement' ends in disaster. The A-2 is a Goldilocks item.

Every gent here should have at least one. I have two. Do not buy any replica crap at the malls. It is not a 'bomber' jacket but a flight jacket. The malls sells the crap 'bomber' jacket type and crap is the kindest and most polite word to describe crap. The modern incarnation for official USAF issue is not identical to the original design, but in terms of quality regarding leather and construction, it is at least parity if not superior. Stay away from fashion houses products. The price is more for the name than for the product itself. Many of them uses lambskin...Yeeecccchhh...!!!

U.S. Wings Leather Types
Goatskin: Goatskin is a very good all-around leather. It can be worn for dressy or casual wear, but it is also durable enough to handle the abuse of a "working" jacket.

Lambskin: Lambskin is very supple but generally has less tear resistance than goatskin, cowhide, or horsehide.

Horsehide: Horsehide is well known for its rugged durability. Most WWII USAAF A-2s were made from horsehide leather, so you know it's tough and battle-tested.
The original design used either goatskin or horsehide. If any man here wears a lambskin jacket, get thee to a salon for a pedicure and manicure, oil hair if thou have any, then castrate thyself with a dull spoon.

As usual for a quality product, expect to pay good money for a high quality A-2...

Leather Flight Jackets, Leather Bomber Jackets - Leather Military Jackets

Gents, am not a fashionable man but I know the ladies prefers understated masculinity and a classically designed A-2 is THE ONE. The style is timeless. I have two for me but the woman pretty much kept one for herself. The leather scent will be strong for a while so wear it as often as possible. I wore mine while riding my bike around town for a week, even though they were not real 'biker' leather like my Vanson, which is thrice heavier cowhide. Let the environment and the weather at freeway speed beat it up. Then it is ready for a casual night out, even when the temperature is in the 20s and snow is going.

Oublious

Americans have bases in your country, your country worked and probably still works with Israel since the creation of Turkey.
Your country has the massive Incirlik air base which the US happily used to bomb Iraq in the 90&#8217;s and in 2003.

So do everyone a favour and leave together with all Non Iraqi nationalists who come here with their secterian and seperatist plans.
Worry about Syria before thinking about doing the same with Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom