What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Screenshot_2014-07-01_22_40_51.png

;)

well this thread should be in stupid and funny section .... after watching the progress of iraqi showcase army.... MAY ALLAH help iraqi army to crush ISISISISISI

well this thread should be in stupid and funny section .... after watching the progress of iraqi showcase army.... MAY ALLAH help iraqi army to crush ISISISISISI

Are you seeking some attention ?

You've made such posts several times without a point.
May you defeat the TTP as well after all those years whilst having the 'best' intel agency and being a nuclear power that produces arms.

Instead you require Americans to fight them with drones, you have an air force we don't.

Are you seeking some attention ?

You've made such posts several times without a point.
May you defeat the TTP as well after all those years whilst having the 'best' intel agency and being a nuclear power that produces arms.

Instead you require Americans to fight them with drones, you have an air force we don't.

brother i apologize if i hurt u... but i have a question... despite the high tech gears ur troops have, but still loosing city after city ....

brother i apologize if i hurt u... but i have a question... despite the high tech gears ur troops have, but still loosing city after city ....

Many issues, here the main 2 factors keeping it short

-Corrupt incompetent commanders that don't know how to do their job, that causes the 2nd thing below.
-Short ineffective training -> the weak coming for a payroll don't get thrown out which results in bad soldiers, no aiming when firing/spraying all over the place, they get captured often therefor.

-Corrupt incompetent commanders that don't know how to do their job, that causes the 2nd thing below.
-Short ineffective training -> the weak coming for a payroll don't get thrown out which results in bad soldiers, no aiming when firing/spraying all over the place, they get captured often therefor.

americans trained them rigorously ... "never stop fighting"(mike murphy)

Who put these leaders in command? Spray and pray is very much a tactic employed by ISIS types. But man Iraq needs all the help. And good governance.

Damn you werent wrong, the AK guy mustve been aiming for the birds.

Many soldiers do this, it explains everything. You don't see US forces being captured often because they're trained

Back
Top Bottom