What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Some false flag posts and responds to his own comment.
then you concluded that Indians are admitting it !!!:lol:

Why 1600 years make it 5000 years , say indus valley ppl were wearing burqa and close the case once for all.

nope it was not 5,000 years as during that time the desert didnot form...Indus Valley and Western India formed a single coherent unit then......but as the desert and the salt flats started forming, the seperation between Indus Valley and Western India widened....in the Southern sector the seperation was geographical..in the Northern sector the seperation was political as Jalandhar-Sialkot belt formed the borders between Indic empires and Nomadic empires (or empires created by recently settled nomads). These are all pre-Islamic history I am pointing to

confused ppl who belong now where keep searching for who they are.
Its like eternal philosophical search for origin of universe and ones own existence.

I too get amused that there are many in Pakistan who even now debate over their orgins. Just look at the first three posts, they don't even agree over their own orgins. Each of them have different theories about their orgins. Anyway, I find it odd when many Indians here try to convince Pakistanis that they are the people of this land.

Exactly. What happened in 1947 was probably the best thing for India.

The mods should ban this discussion. The same arguments and counter argument.

History is not a forte of people here. You should take the discussion to some history forum. Not in Pakistan Defence Forum.

The discussion that has been happening here has been quite informative. and Pakistanis are as much stakeholders in this discussion as Indians. They are poorly represented in forums such as Historum

Moreover some discussions that other forums are loathe to undertake such as phenotype differences, can happen here..Phenotype discussions are not encouraged in History forums and are only tolerated in HBD forums

Last edited:
Some false flag posts and responds to his own comment.
then you concluded that Indians are admitting it !!!:lol:

Why 1600 years make it 5000 years , say indus valley ppl were wearing burqa and close the case once for all.
You must be frustrated right now.

You cannot even claim Indus Valley Civilization :-)

We Pakistanis have nothing to do with India.

We have completely different cultures, habits, foods, ethnicities, etc.

Okay I think at best I would concede that the demography in Pakistan as a whole has significant overarching aspects with Indians living in westerly states. If India can divide herself like [below] this I think we can certainly sit down and talk "same".

ZKhuTma.png

or how about a Tibeto-Burman and Dravidian zones partitioned from India? Any takers? @wiseone2

wf8picw.png

You see I find it hilarious how Indians take the knife out and start dividing our people along ethnic lines. But hey let's take the knife out of their hands and turn it on India and see how they like their Dravids, Austrolids, Tibeto-Burmans get sliced and diced from their Indo-Aryan speakers? Boot on their feet feel nice?

it is not arbitrary division. it is gradual sliding scale. The divisions are real. FYI there are no Australoids.

What would Pathans in KPK and Mohajhirs in urban Sind have in common beyond religion ?

it is not arbitrary division. it is gradual sliding scale. The divisions are real. FYI there are no Australoids.

What would Pathans in KPK and Mohajhirs in urban Sind have in common beyond religion ?
The Muhajirs have integrated into Pakistani society.

They are no longer Muhajirs but they are now Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, and Baloch.

Our similarities with Indians are shallow but our differences are deeper and these are bound to get deeper with time. If we accept this reality (especially Indians), we may be able to live like good neighbours who do not need to be similar. We are Pakistani, we are majority Muslim and we have a lot more common with middle-eastern and central asian cultures and races than India but it shouldn't stop us being good friends like most of the EU nations are today.

We Pakistanis share some similarities with a minority in India (some north-western Indian people). The majority of Indians (South-eastern Indians) have nothing common with us except we both are human beings are sharing the same planet. The tribes in Amazon might have more similarities with south-eastern Indians than we have with them.

It does not matter how much similarities you perceive with a Gulf Arab. If they are not going to accept you there lies in Pakistan's problem

The Muhajirs have integrated into Pakistani society.

They are no longer Muhajirs but they are now Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, and Baloch.
In Punjab they have been assimilated. I do not get that sense in Urban Sind. Why does the MQM even exist in Sind ?

It does not matter how much similarities you perceive with a Gulf Arab. If they are not going to accept you there lies in Pakistan's problem

In Punjab they have been assimilated. I do not get that sense in Urban Sind. Why does the MQM even exist in Sind ?
MQM is justa political party. It should be banned.

All Muhajirs have been assimilated in Pakistan.

In Pakistan everyone speaks Urdu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom