What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Link please?

dsal dot uchicago dot edu/
dsal dot uchicago dot edu/maps/
dsal dot uchicago dot edu/reference/schwartzberg/

The Gurjara-Pratiharas vs Gurjaras confusion map

dsal dot uchicago dot edu/reference/schwartzberg/fullscreen.html?object=068

Please replace the "dots" with their symbolic forms and cancel the spaces. Being a new user I cannot post links...But do take a look at the website..it is a veritable treasure trove of historical, racial and demographic data and best of all it is thoroughly well researched and academic.

Good to see there are Indians that admit Pakistan and India are vastly different in culture, ethnicities, and in everything else.

This is good news at last! :D

From Wikipedia
Punjabi 45%
Sindhi 14%
Saraiki 8%
Mohajhir 8%

Pashtun 15%
Balochi 3.5%
Do not base your information off of Wikipedia.

In Pakistan we don't do ethnicity census. If you are a Baloch living in Punjab, you are considered a Punjabi. Just to give you a little example, there are around 7 million Pashtuns in Karachi alone; all of them are marked as Sindhis.

Please replace the "dots" with their symbolic forms and cancel the spaces. Being a new user I cannot post links...But do take a look at the website..it is a veritable treasure trove of historical, racial and demographic data and best of all it is thoroughly well researched and academic.
I will and thanks. Give feedback after I have digested the contents.

From Wikipedia
Punjabi 45%
Sindhi 14%
Saraiki 8%
Mohajhir 8%

Pashtun 15%
Balochi 3.5%
That's absolute bullshyt.

Do you know why?

Coz censuses are done on the basis of population not ethnicity in Pak.

Panjab is diverse AF in Pak.

In south you find Pashtuns and Baloch in large numbers.

Sindh again has a large percentage of Baloch population.. apart from having millions of pashtuns... (there are more Pashtuns in Karachi than kabul or Peshawar).

And KPK alone has more population than entire Afghanistan where pashtuns constitute around 40% give or take.

I will and thanks. Give feedback after I have digested the contents.

another resource you might be interested in is the University of Vienna website

They have various maps regarding the expansions of the Huns and Western Turks (the Pre-Islamics) into South-Central Asia and the subcontinent (Time-span being between 300-1000 AD)

pro dot geo dot univie dot ac dot at/projects/khm/showcases?language=en
pro dot geo dot univie dot ac dot at/projects/khm/?language=en

Again please do replace the "dots" with their symbolic counterparts and ignore the spaces

Dravidians
Adivasis
Dalits
Munda
Austro-Asiatics
Tibeto- Burmans

I suspect this group [above] numbers over 400 million in India. Get rid of them India and then we will sit and talk about being "same". Until then shove it.

Dravidians
Adivasis
Dalits
Munda
Austro-Asiatics
Tibeto- Burmans

I suspect this group [above] numbers over 400 million in India. Get rid of them India and then we will sit and talk about being "same". Until then shove it.
Excellent point. We have nothing to do with India.

Its called assimilation.

In southern Panjab.. entire baloch tribes reside like the Mazaris,Lasharis,Buzdar and so on.. and although they follow the baloch culture.. they speak seriki.
(Although the Baloch population living in areas bordering balochistan are also bilingual)
The Pashtun Sadozais,Khakwanis,Babars etc of southern Panjab again speak seriki.

The Baloch of Sindh are also bilingual or assimilated into sindhi culture.
The Talpur dynasties and others who once ruled now speak Sindhi.. and so do other baloch tribes.

So Pakistan .. specifically panjab and sindh are melting pots of different races and cultures.

What is the Dravidian component of your population? It has nothing to do with us. Nothing. I only groups I see similarity to is Sikhs. Contrarily Dravidians zero.

Dravidian as a language is 20% (mainly South Indian langauges)
Dravidian as a race (dark skinned people) - about the same. may be a little more 25-30%

The only problem is that Southern India is becoming mighty prosperous for you to ignore

That's absolute bullshyt.

Do you know why?

Coz censuses are done on the basis of population not ethnicity in Pak.

Panjab is diverse AF in Pak.

In south you find Pashtuns and Baloch in large numbers.

Sindh again has a large percentage of Baloch population.. apart from having millions of pashtuns... (there are more Pashtuns in Karachi than kabul or Peshawar).

And KPK alone has more population than entire Afghanistan where pashtuns constitute around 40% give or take.

Afghanistan has more people than KPK

Back
Top Bottom