What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

No Pakistani likes being called an Indian.
Only because Amitabh Bhachan is famous.

You guys watch Bollywood and Star plus because you can relate to them
UNLIKE Chinese movies

you can relate to them because we look similar

The opinions on this thread have no bearing on reality. Pakistan is a seperate soverign nation to india. It is completely different to india in EVERY way. The gulf of difference is so large that they can never be bridged. They are only set to get bigger. As time goes on and the older Pakistani generation die out, so does indian influence in Pakistan. The younger generation already know less about india than previous generations. They also are aware that our future and destiny lie with China, Turkey and to a lesser extent, the Muslim nations to the West of us. CPEC is only going to cement this opinion and reality. We recently celebrated the 70th anniversary of the creation of Pakistan. When we celebrate the 100th aniversary of Pakistan, the difference between Pakistan and india will be the same as the difference between Jordan and india or Turkey and india. This is where the reality is heading to. Nothing can stop it.

The opinions on this thread have no bearing on reality. Pakistan is a seperate soverign nation to india. It is completely different to india in EVERY way. The gulf of difference is so large that they can never be bridged. They are only set to get bigger. As time goes on and the older Pakistani generation die out, so does indian influence in Pakistan. The younger generation already know less about india than previous generations. They also are aware that our future and destiny lie with China, Turkey and to a lesser extent, the Muslim nations to the West of us. CPEC is only going to cement this opinion and reality. We recently celebrated the 70th anniversary of the creation of Pakistan. When we celebrate the 100th aniversary of Pakistan, the difference between Pakistan and india will be the same as the difference between Jordan and india or Turkey and india. This is where the reality is heading to. Nothing can stop it.
I agree with you 100%.

You are right. :)

Haha nice try.

LOL i can never relate with an Indian.

Neither can I. I actually find it easier to connect with other Muslims in London like Iraqis, Iranians, Turks Lebanese, Syrians, Tunisians and even Afghans. It could also be a cultural and religious thing. We all go to the same mosques, celebrate Eid together, pray together, have the same beliefs and now intermarry with one another. We DO NOT share this same bond or sentiment with indian people.

Neither can I. I actually find it easier to connect with other Muslims in London like Iraqis, Iranians, Turks Lebanese, Syrians, Tunisians and even Afghans. It could also be a cultural and religious thing. We all go to the same mosques, celebrate Eid together, pray together, have the same beliefs and now intermarry with one another. We DO NOT share this same bond or sentiment with indian people.
Agreed with you 100%.

You are right, sir. :)

These Indians try to show similarity between Pakistan and India because its their imperial mindset.

When there is no similarity between Pakistan and India.

View attachment 420078
bachchandeewaar.jpg

Our superstar VS your superstar

Who is better looking
You know whats more ironic?

Hes a tv star.. and you in all your foolishness are comparing an older javed shiekh to a young bachan.

Effectively showing your stupidity.

You know whats more ironic?

Hes a tv star.. and you in all your foolishness are comparing an older javed shiekh to a young bachan.

Effectively showing your stupidity.

The day you have an SUPER STAR of BIG B's CALIBRE and screen presence
we will give you Kashmir ; promise

Stupid thread ,

The original divide between India an Pakistan was religious , people of Pakistan have earned their own identity.

I have no shame to say that yes our ancestors were hindu indeed , and we are proud that they accepted Islam as true religion.

Sindh Punjab share more ethnic relation with some of Indian races , KP shares same ethnicity with afghans.
Islam makes us brother and a nation.

The day you have an SUPER STAR of BIG B's CALIBRE and screen presence
we will give you Kashmir ; promise
Damn niga .. you cheap even on that account.

Since Fawad Khan has indian female fans drooling ... guess india giving atleast junagarh and manavdar to Pakistan?

:lol:

Indian punjab lost all the good looking people when Arains moved to Pakistan as they tend to be purest indo-aryans.

According to my research Arains are indigenous to the region of west Pakistan, Iran, or quite possibly Central Asia. Which would make us indo aryans. Maybe a combination of sycthian Medes.

Because onions are small and their tissues leave little or no trace, there is no conclusive opinion about the exact location and time of their birth. Many archaeologists, botanists, and food historians believe onions originated in central Asia. Other research suggests onions were first grown in Iran and West Pakistan.

https://www.onions-usa.org/all-about-onions/history-of-onions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom