What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Yes I believe Gurjara-Pratiharas and nomadic gujjars of northen Pakistan and punjab are two different entities. Gurjara-pratiharas were rajputs, brahmins ruling class of present day Indian Gujarat/Rajasthan. While nomadic gujjars in north Pakistan and punjab are cattle herders and Gujrat and Gujranwala in punjab are named after them.

Well may be the cattle herding Gujjars of Kashmir and Punjab are also Rajput descendents because I know a family of Gujjars who migrated from Rajori IOK during 1965 to Mirpur AJK. And they call themselves as Gujjars of sub clan Chohan. But we do know that Chohan are Rajputs.
So may be due to certain reasons the Rajputs started to prefer calling themselves as Gujjars and with time any evidence of their Rajput lineage was lost.
Not offending any Gujjars here, just proposing a hypothesis.

I am like some Americans, I have an original Neanderthal princess in my line. I don't need to apologise. Now where can I get some benefits for the genocide that you humans carried out on us?

Well like all good Americans. You should know.

Jesus dropped a meteor and you got extinct. And homos were homos. That's why.

Humans are now saying we fukked up. Let's go back.

Started in Spain. They have apes given human rights.

Greenpeace activists are literally just hippie kids mating with orangutans and Silverbacks.

I shizz you not but weirdly its possible

Well may be the cattle herding Gujjars of Kashmir and Punjab are also Rajput descendents because I know a family of Gujjars who migrated from Rajori IOK during 1965 to Mirpur AJK. And they call themselves as Gujjars of sub clan Chohan. But we do know that Chohan are Rajputs.
So may be due to certain reasons the Rajputs started to prefer calling themselves as Gujjars and with time any evidence of their Rajput lineage was lost.
Not offending any Gujjars here, just proposing a hypothesis.

I always imagined them to be nomadic in nature. Much like the rest.

Greenpeace activists are literally just hippie kids mating with orangutans and Silverbacks.

I always imagined them to be nomadic in nature. Much like the rest.

Well you reminded me of the words of an old man I met 4,5 years ago in Jehlum.
In his words even "Jatts and Gujjars are Rajputs who left their warrior skills. One took up agriculture and the other took up herding. The Rajputs at that time were too ashamed that some of their people have left fighting for a weak (in their opinion) and easy job. So they forced these groups not to use the name Rajput"
Wallahalam.

Well you reminded me of the words of an old man I met 4,5 years ago in Jehlum.
In his words even "Jatts and Gujjars are Rajputs who left their warrior skills. One took up agriculture and the other took up herding. The Rajputs at that time were too ashamed that some of their people have left fighting for a weak (in their opinion) and easy job. So they forced these groups not to use the name Rajput"
Wallahalam.

I have heard similar stories.

While apart from that.

Gujjars are quite evenly spread across the whole of the region. Both sides of the border.

They recently found out a link between the gypsies in Romania to the maldharis in India.

Hungarians say that they are Mongols who came there looking after deer.

Like wtf

But its cool stories one should listen with open hearts and minds.

Sadly one ups are more important in a superficial material world

Jesus didn't drop any meteor, that's just a myth invented by scientists to make us dumb.

There's no way to go back now, once you go homo. Nothing you can do will reverse that..

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee Good luck.

Jesus didn't drop any meteor, that's just a myth invented by scientists to make us dumb.

There's no way to go back now, once you go homo. Nothing you can do will reverse that..

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee Good luck.

Dibs on humanzee football or as the American in you would understand as soccer.

Messi meets Humanzeenaldo

Any Thai corrupt guy wanna buy my club?

:o: How do you know it's a guy?

The left eye blinks late

Man are we just racist. This could effect my PDP credentials as a voter.

For this glorious tasks i present you the Indians. They will probably be blurting this out at the next party.

I have a 1.3 billion brownies to blame.

And

Senddddddd

First we were talking about the aryan invasion and now we are talking about thai khusareh.

First we were talking about the aryan invasion and now we are talking about thai khusareh.

The Aryan logic is the same.

People from Afghanistan routinely invaded the Indus.

Call them whatever.

They came through the Khyber pass.

That's why we strategically displaced our people both sides of the Indus since this is a defence related forum.

When one plans a new civilisation it comes up. Don't ask how i know

I am 2.9% neanderthal, :o: you are more evolved than me :cry:

Get back in line mate, I applied for the genocide fund first. Don't make me go Neanderthal on you. :butcher:

Also, out of curiosity, what's your paternal and maternal haplogroups?

(Sorry, this feels like dating. I swear it's not.)

Back
Top Bottom