What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

We have all gone off on a tangent as @padamchen doc stated, lets us get back to the discussion.Kudos

I never said any such thing. That's the job of mods or seniors.

These threads have a typical trajectory and shelf life. Give or take 10 pages here or there depending on which class of posters take a liking and flock together.

I just like observing.

Shubh ratri.

Cheers, Doc

I never said any such thing. That's the job of mods or seniors.

These threads have a typical trajectory and shelf life. Give or take 10 pages here or there depending on which class of posters take a liking and flock together.

I just like observing.

Shubh ratri.

Cheers, Doc
OoopsPs sorry for my assumption, will edit my post.Kudos doc

The whole premise of this thread is WRONG

Indians and Pakistanis do look similar

Not true, Bengalis and Indians are genetically more similar and look alike but we don't see you in Bangladesh section pointing out this fact. As one can see here Bengalis are right in middle of majority of Indian population.

Vab6NHJ.jpg

Pre-1001 AD Indus Basin ; was largely a land inhabited by Hindus

So what differences are you talking about

Even Mahabharata itself (400 BC-400 AD) said that the Indus basin region was not fit anymore for Vedic sacrifices because of intrusion of Mlecchas

'There where forests of Pilus stand, and those five rivers flow, viz., the Satadru, the Vipasa, the Iravati, the Candrabhaga, and the Vitasa and which have the Sindhu for their sixth, there in those regions removed from the Himavat, are the countries called by the name of the Arattas. Those regions are without virtue and religion. No one should go thither. The gods, the pitris, and the brahmanas, never accept gifts from those that are fallen, or those that are begotten by Shudras on the girls of other castes, or the Vahikas who never perform sacrifices and are exceedingly irreligious.'

The Mahabharata, Book 8: Karna Parva: Section 44

If you cannot back up your claims with academic information, YOU WILL BE IGNORED

In all honesty so called haryanvis jatts n rajputs in Pak arent really considered some sort of greek gods, lol..and are a bit darker than souther panjabis/serikis...

:lol: +1 In all honestly its hard to differentiate haryanvi jats/rajputs from other hindi speaking bhaiyas. The only reason parsi looked like them is because parsis themselves are anything but racially like Iranians lol

Last edited:
I hope the thread gets salvaged but most threads based on information do have a shelf life and when usual characters show up which have shown in page 14-18 then its game over for the thread especially topics such as these.

This is the type of thread you read with tea in a relaxed atmosphere due to the knowledge available.

Even Mahabharata itself (400 BC-400 AD) said that the Indus basin region was not fit anymore for Vedic sacrifices because of intrusion of Mlecchas

'There where forests of Pilus stand, and those five rivers flow, viz., the Satadru, the Vipasa, the Iravati, the Candrabhaga, and the Vitasa and which have the Sindhu for their sixth, there in those regions removed from the Himavat, are the countries called by the name of the Arattas. Those regions are without virtue and religion. No one should go thither. The gods, the pitris, and the brahmanas, never accept gifts from those that are fallen, or those that are begotten by Shudras on the girls of other castes, or the Vahikas who never perform sacrifices and are exceedingly irreligious.'

The Mahabharata, Book 8: Karna Parva: Section 44

If you cannot back up your claims with academic information, YOU WILL BE IGNORED

Mahabharata basically is talking of the creeping and growing Ills in the
society of that time and HOW the KING should take the lead in re establishing righteousness or DHARMA

It never said that vast tracts of land should be just GOD forsaken

Infact it talks of Akhand Bharat ( that is politically incorrect word )
and an end to conflict

Mahabharata basically talking of the creeping and growing Ills in the
society of that time and HOW the KING should take the lead in re establishing righteousness or DHARMA

It never said that vast tracts of land should be just GOD forsaken

Infact it talks of Akhand Bharat ( that is politically incorrect word )

Shoo off !! Little Man, you are not worth my time ,or the time of any other posters who are intent on having an academic discussion here

Lol ok man.

And all this time I thought you were Iranic and tolerated your nonsense racism.

Cheers, Athrvan Doc

Yes im Baloch.. and you are an assimilated parsi (whom even iranian dont consider pure blood) let alone actual farsis.

Maybe you "dinkra" can stop acting fukra and stfu.

Last edited:
Not true, Bengalis and Indians are genetically more similar and look alike but we don't see you in Bangladesh section pointing out this fact. As one can see here Bengalis are right in middle of majority of Indian population.

Vab6NHJ.jpg
Excellent post.

We have nothing in common with INDIANS.

EVER!

This genetic proof shows we Pakistanis are different from Indians.

Back
Top Bottom