What's new

The importance of Syria for Iran .

You mean that they defeated Turkey? :D

No I mean you being an Iranian made a pre-emptive strike on our friend TurAr the Turk. :D

I don't want Iran and Turkey to go to war, negotiate till sanity prevails.

He cought me off guard :D

Seriously though, what is wrong with that guy?

I've no idea, but 'what is wrong with Iranians on military forums' is probably a better question. Seriously, if you look at all forums Iranians are enrolled in, the military ones seem to attract the most stupid and idiot ones. It attracts all those military fanboys, who think that Obama and Clinton can't sleep at night because they fear an Iranian strike. Those delusional guys, that lack every sense of intelligent and objectivity. We have Iranian football forums, historical forums, etc. but the amount of idiots on those forums is quite small if you compare it to military forums.

I've no idea, but 'what is wrong with Iranians on military forums' is probably a better question. Seriously, if you look at all forums Iranians are enrolled in, the military ones seem to attract the most stupid and idiot ones. It attracts all those military fanboys, who think that Obama and Clinton can't sleep at night because they fear an Iranian strike. Those delusional guys, that lack every sense of intelligent and objectivity. We have Iranian football forums, historical forums, etc. but the amount of idiots on those forums is quite small if you compare it to military forums.

Well, it might have been something to do with living under a constant threat, and of course, living in a theocratic, totalitarian police state which uses heavy propaganda on its people also worth checking when adressing this problem.

Also, it is no secret that these kind of forums attracts extreme nationalists from all over the world who are usually living far away from realities, instead creating their own...

Well, it might have been something to do with living under a constant threat, and of course, living in a theocratic, totalitarian police state which uses heavy propaganda on its people also worth checking when adressing this problem.

Oh, of course. It has probably to do with the fact that those mullahs have destroyed the image of Iran and Iranian abroad, which has resulted in Iranians who try hardly to show others that they aren't fanatics, that they are strong and intelligent. Its of course counterproductive if you consider the men who try to show that image of Iran on such forums. People like Soheil, Soorn3a and Shahin Vatani are only validating that image.

Also, it is no secret that these kind of forums attracts extreme nationalists from all over the world who are usually living far away from realities, instead creating their own...

You're absolutely right. But the Iranians are more extreme in this one. Just look at that ridiculous 'Iranmilitaryforum', where the biggest idiots have gathered. Turks are IMO at least more rational.

You're absolutely right. But the Iranians are more extreme in this one. Just look at that ridiculous 'Iranmilitaryforum', where the most biggest idiots have gathered. Turks are IMO at least more rational.

You are right, I read some posts saying Iran can destroy all of US, Nato and Israel at once :lol:

Ḥashshāshīn;3731798 said:
You are right, I read some posts saying Iran can destroy all of US, Nato and Israel at once :lol:

Mullah propaganda can do strange things with men. :D

Back
Top Bottom