What's new

The importance of Syria for Iran .

People have no problem with Islamic system which is called mullahs by some guys like Surenas living in Amsterdam or you have been living in Canada since your childhood .

I'm not confusing anyone here . all I say is that most people agree with the Islamic system and the evidence is that 80% of Iranians voted the Islamic System in last election . I'm living in Tehran , The Opponents are just in Tehran (not the whole city , at most 50% ) and some small groups in other major cities that don't want the Islamic system ( not meaning Ahmadinejad government ) . And I ensure everyone if the Islamic system ( mullahs ) didn't have a strong base amongst people they'd have fallen decades ago .

Abii , brother , you're just sitting thousands of kilometers away from Iran and all your sources are YouTube , balatarin , BBC , VOA and ... all on the net . You should be among people to see what they say or think .. Most want the Islamic system with changes not changing the whole system and bringing a Western liberal or Secular system . I just ask the ones living inside Iran to reply this post to tell others what is really going on in Iranians' minds .

99.9999 percent of the Egyptians and Iraqis also voted for Mubarak and Saddam. Remember those times?

And what do you mean "most people agree with the Islamic system and the evidence is that 80% of Iranians voted the Islamic System in last election"?

By last election you mean the presidential elections? So b/c people voted in the so called "presidential elections" that means they approve of the system? This is the most flawed logic in history loool. How are those two even connected? So my entire family is automatically regime supporters b/c they voted in the elections? That makes no sense. Or perhaps you're talking about smtg else?

And opponent just in Tehran? I'm shirazi and spent a ton of time in Isfahan as well. Only been to Tehran for a week (when I was 12). Iran is an urbanized country. The "shahrestans" in many cases are just as developed and urban as Tehran. What you see in Tehran isn't unique to Tehran. 3/4 of Iranians live in urban environments. I would even say Shirazis are more liberal than the avg Tehrani.

More than 70 percent of Iranians were born after the revolution, including you yourself most likely. To even propose the idea that most Iranians like this regime is laughable at best. If these baboons had the support of Iranians they wouldn't have to force EVERY SINGLE one of their idiotic laws. The hijab laws for example, why are they enforced by the police? They're enforced b/c only chadori women from religous families want to cover up. The majority of woman would never wear hijab so the morons in power have to enforce the law and even punish those that don't follow this idiotic law. This is just one example.

99.9999 percent of the Egyptians and Iraqis also voted for Mubarak and Saddam. Remember those times?

And what do you mean "most people agree with the Islamic system and the evidence is that 80% of Iranians voted the Islamic System in last election"?

By last election you mean the presidential elections? So b/c people voted in the so called "presidential elections" that means they approve of the system? This is the most flawed logic in history loool. How are those two even connected? So my entire family is automatically regime supporters b/c they voted in the elections? That makes no sense. Or perhaps you're talking about smtg else?

And opponent just in Tehran? I'm shirazi and spent a ton of time in Isfahan as well. Only been to Tehran for a week (when I was 12). Iran is an urbanized country. The "shahrestans" in many cases are just as developed and urban as Tehran. What you see in Tehran isn't unique to Tehran. 3/4 of Iranians live in urban environments. I would even say Shirazis are more liberal than the avg Tehrani.

More than 70 percent of Iranians were born after the revolution, including you yourself most likely. To even propose the idea that most Iranians like this regime is laughable at best. If these baboons had the support of Iranians they wouldn't have to force EVERY SINGLE one of their idiotic laws. The hijab laws for example, why are they enforced by the police? They're enforced b/c only chadori women from religous families want to cover up. The majority of woman would never wear hijab so the morons in power have to enforce the law and even punish those that don't follow this idiotic law. This is just one example.

Firstly you're kinda attacking me . Secondly Iranians are Muslims and do want an Islamic system , I don't need to explain about that cos most of the Iranians care about Religion and prefer it to secularism .

Your posts about religion shows you're kinda a secular ( in other word religion isn't important for you ) , and I can't expect a guy like you have lived in the west to understand neither religion nor what Iranians in ME think . Your judgement is mostly personal than reality cos even the major opponent group of the government is an Islamic group ( Green move ) which is lead by moderate Muslim politicians . I agree with you in some cases about the laws in Iran but when most people want an Islamic system the others must accept and respect that .

Firstly you're kinda attacking me . Secondly Iranians are Muslims and do want an Islamic system , I don't need to explain about that cos most of the Iranians care about Religion and prefer it to secularism .

Your posts about religion shows you're kinda a secular ( in other word religion isn't important for you ) , and I can't expect a guy like you have lived in the west to understand neither religion nor what Iranians in ME think . Your judgement is mostly personal than reality cos even the major opponent group of the government is an Islamic group ( Green move ) which is lead by moderate Muslim politicians . I agree with you in some cases about the laws in Iran but when most people want an Islamic system the others must accept and respect that .

He is atheist ... !

SOOR3NA ... my friend !

just enjoy !!!

this foolish theories coming from seculars since 1979 ...

& they can't do a sh!!!t :D

after 5 years we will see who is the winner ...

& who is fooool ... :)

I don't know what funny stuff you are smoking but Assad claiming that he will hold FREE ELECTIONS is like a MURDERER claiming he will hold fair trial against himself. Let Assad step down and an Independent party hold free elections and that would be acceptable to Syrian people. Remember 70% of Syrians are Sunni Muslims and they detest Bashar Al Assad.

and I guess that independent party would be terrorists and mercenaries from north Africa and KSA and Jordan and .... that apparently their nationality is heaven .

Extremely important, if Iran does not have sufficient knowledge, he will eat enough bitterness.

Back
Top Bottom