What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
and my IQ, lets say its higher than anybody in this forum ;)

The fact that you can spell correctly, already makes your IQ above average for this forum.

60% of indian population are australoid race, ie so called lower caste. their iq is lower than 70. this brings the whole average down. if u had decent iq you would have come to that conclusion based on the comments of indians here.

I don't think your fellow Indians will appreciate this comment though.

you dont create a movie like that if there is no demand man.......

india creates more movies than any country in the world.

logic follows that a large number of them are retarded

The fact that you can spell correctly, already makes your IQ above average for this forum.

CD these guys have serious mental problems & you want to trust these guys

logic also follows retarded people should be disarmed for their own good.

auto correct.

although such a topic is taboo in india, most indians will agree that the concept of superior and inferior races existed in our country for millenia, and not without reason

logic also follows retarded people should be disarmed for their own good.

good lets start removing the keyboard from you

auto correct.

although such a topic is taboo in india, most indians will agree that the concept of superior and inferior races existed in our country for millenia, and not without reason

and the reason being?

I didn't even find the video clip myself, it was posted here on this forum by an Indian who was apparently very proud of it.

But after they were laughed at by every single nationality on here, they started pretending to be disgusted with the video. :P

Kazakhstan was outraged when "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" was made. And it was made by an Englishman. This video is like an Indian version of Borat. Except its by Indians about India. And Indians here, probably with the exception of Joe Sharer, are proud of it until they were mocked. And I'm not surprised if many Indians here are still proud of the video.

auto correct.

good lets start removing the keyboard from you[/QUOTE]

yes keyboard can be taken away from me if you indians promise to give up your nukes (you have a deal here)

And this video clip is definitely not a retarded one by the Indian standard. Its actually celebrate how powerful, rich and "full of white servants" is India.

Kazakhstan was outraged when "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" was made. And it was made by an Englishman. This video is like an Indian version of Borat. Except its by Indians about India. And Indians here, probably with the exception of Joe Sharer, are proud of it until they were mocked. And I'm not surprised if many Indians here are still proud of the video.

dont be surprised because they are proud, imagine if this type of a video was made by blacks, chinese, arabs even the bloody zionists israelis the world would have had a reason to go to war

CD these guys have serious mental problems & you want to trust these guys

I don't think their problems stem from a lack of IQ. And in any case I don't believe that IQ results prove anything, except that a particular person is good at taking IQ tests.

The problem comes from an extremely distorted belief in a history and a legacy that never actually existed. They are trying to assume the mantle of British India, which shows itself when they make claims against us based on colonial lines (McMahon Line), and with their ridiculous belief that the whole of the subcontinent historically belonged to them.

Look at their weird claims, like "Buddha was born in India" (in fact he was born in what is now Nepal, long before India was even created)... and their claims on the legacy of the Indus Valley Civilization, which is clearly based around what is now modern day Pakistan.

see? another chinese comment. biased and devoid of reason.

hence i stick to my opinion

borat was a comedy even then kazakhs were on rampage,

i bet this isnt even a comedy movie ohh man i can understand making the video, but cant really digest defending the video

just one wierdo made that video and u guys bracket all indians in that category.

i stick to my opinion that its u people who are retarded

60% of indian population are australoid race, ie so called lower caste. their iq is lower than 70. this brings the whole average down. if u had decent iq you would have come to that conclusion based on the comments of indians here.

and my IQ, lets say its higher than anybody in this forum ;)

How come you are so racist against Indian people. Are you a real Indian?

Also, this video transcends beyond any IQ test. Its just show how proud of India is about their country and that pride is base on how many white servants one has and that white people wants rupee over dollars. In another word, is that pride base on reality or illusion?

Nothing can be said about China with certainty as very little information comes out of that country and that which does is heavily filtered and monitored.

I don't think their problems stem from a lack of IQ. And in any case I don't believe that IQ results prove anything, except that a particular person is good at taking IQ tests.

The problem comes from an extremely distorted belief in a history and a legacy that never actually existed. They are trying to assume the mantle of British India, which shows itself when they make claims against us based on colonial lines (McMahon Line), and with their ridiculous belief that the whole of the subcontinent historically belonged to them.

Look at their weird claims, like "Buddha was born in India" (in fact he was born in what is now Nepal, long before India was even created)... and their claims on the legacy of the Indus Valley Civilization, which is clearly based around what is now modern day Pakistan.

changing history wordings does not change the real history does it ? history reflects from peoples behaviour attitude

Nothing can be said about China with certainty as very little information comes out of that country and that which does is heavily filtered and monitored.

have you ran out of excuses now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom