What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 million Chinese still live in caves. LOL - really, the sheer level of absurdity of that country continues to startle.

30 million live in caves in China* - New York Daily News

Those are Yaodong, and it is part of culture and heritage around Loess Plateau in China's north. The earth that surrounds the indoor space serves as an effective insulator keeping the inside of the structure warm in cold seasons and cool in hot seasons. Consequently, very little heating is required in winter, and in summer, it is as cool as an air-conditioned room. So they are very energy efficient.

That video is absolutely amazing. :cheesy:

Apparently, India has a lot of "white servants" and "white beggars" all over their streets.

How incredibly delusional!

India In 2030 - YouTube

Please watch the entire video, not just the beginning. It gets funnier and funnier.
The irony is indian PDF members really think in the way described in the video. indians feel so inferior deep down :rofl:

I wonder whether the white actors / actresses did this as a joke :lol: How much did india spend on this video? To hire the white actors / actresses? How many more poor indians had to starve in the streets to make this video for self-delusion? They should have showed "white servants" squatting in the fields.

When you are as poor as india, self-delusion is all you got!

The irony is indian PDF members really think in the way described in the video. indians feel so inferior deep down :rofl:

I wonder whether the white actors / actresses did this as a joke :lol: How much did india spend on this video? To hire the white actors / actresses? How many more poor indians had to starve in the streets to make this video for self-delusion? They should have showed "white servants" squatting in the fields.

When you are as poor as india, self-delusion is all you got!

Did you hear how many times they said the phrase "white servants" in that video? :rofl:

It is also easy to miss the "white beggars" who are begging for change from the incredible Indians, it is at 2:15 in the video.

We might be stupid compared high IQ chinese here, but at least we have the right to reproduce! :lol:

He is as much an European as I'm an Eskimo!

But off-course his first name could be European, it's kinda become a theme! :lol:

right we don't need stupids armed with nukes

i think we had previously concluded that, based on the comments of the chinese members here, the average chinese IQ is in the late 50s

i think we had previously concluded that, based on the comments of the chinese members here, the average chinese IQ is in the late 50s

my sincere apologies, i must have thought only a person with high IQ can create such videos i.e indians

there is nothing wrong with it in admitting the inner most desire to have white servants, atleast we have a video as a proof.

That sounds like the logic from someone with an IQ level of 81, which borders on mild retardation.

Though to be fair Shinigami, I always figured that you were around 90-100.

looks like loads of money was spent on the video

That sounds like the logic from someone with an IQ level of 81, which borders on mild retardation.

you must be embrassed to have figured out you were so wrong :rofl:

It was from a recent Indian blockbuster film.

you are JOKING, if you are true then omg omg omg omg omg :rofl::rofl:

when the world is moving forward to abolish slavery of any form, we have this block buster film :rofl:

you are JOKING, if you are true then omg omg omg omg omg :rofl::rofl:

I didn't even find the video clip myself, it was posted here on this forum by an Indian who was apparently very proud of it.

But after they were laughed at by every single nationality on here, they started pretending to be disgusted with the video. :P

my sincere apologies, i must have thought only a person with high IQ can create such videos i.e indians

there is nothing wrong with it in admitting the inner most desire to have white servants, atleast we have a video as a proof.

just one wierdo made that video and u guys bracket all indians in that category.

i stick to my opinion that its u people who are retarded

60% of indian population are australoid race, ie so called lower caste. their iq is lower than 70. this brings the whole average down. if u had decent iq you would have come to that conclusion based on the comments of indians here.

and my IQ, lets say its higher than anybody in this forum ;)

Yes only Chinese know the proper value of whites!

Chinese companies 'rent' white foreigners - CNN.com

lawl! :lol:

they rent foreigners to so that they can serve customers like you, they know the trick these evil communist chinese :sniper:

just one wierdo made that video and u guys bracket all indians in that category.

i stick to my opinion that its u people who are retarded

60% of indian population are australoid race, ie so called lower caste. their iq is lower than 70.
this brings the whole average down. if u had decent iq you would have come to that conclusion based on the comments of indians here.

and my IQ, lets say its higher than anybody in this forum ;)

you dont create a movie like that if there is no demand man.......

see racism is clearly visible in your posts

The IQ number of chinese as of date, is only a matter of speculation ... because they get a nervous breakdown before managing to complete an IQ test.

Hence, their IQ being late 50s is also a best quess.

We have to wait, till some chinese actually manage to complete that damn test.

So, no comments till we have the results at hand.

... and best of luck to the chinese who to continue to persist. Remember, one day you will manage to finish that test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom