What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good video right? :azn:

They need a white person to validate them (the British tourist in the video who keeps saying that India is so great), and they dream constantly of having "lots of white servants" (direct quote from the video) and white beggars on their street like at 2:15 in the video.

They do this to console themselves, over the fact that they are being ruled by a white European waitress and her son.

And the fact that when westerners make movies about them, it turns out like Mumbai millionaire instead of their superpower dreams.

you should thank the hyper power india mercyfully for not including chinese beggars & slaves, their heights of stupidity even beats my wildest of imaginations, i really dont know if i should laugh, cry or have pity on the hyper power indians.

and guess whats even more crazy they actually belive its gonna happen.

indeed it was a good find, but unfortuantely i could not understand half of the words wish it had sub-titles :cheers:

Does Indians really believe being rich and industrious means having white servants? The whole point of industrialization is to eliminate low, degrading jobs. Even Waffen Buffet and Bill Gates only hire cleaning ladies, not servants.

How far does the caste mentality go in India? I'm actually offended by the video, advanced societies are supposed to promote equality, not marginalizing a segment of its population.

If China is to be collapsed now, she will bring the whole world down with her. The Dow would lose at least 60% of it value and the US would lose the abilities to borrow. Good luck to everyone here.

Does Indians really believe being rich and industrious means having white servants? The whole point of industrialization is to eliminate low, degrading jobs. Even Waffen Buffet and Bill Gates only hire cleaning ladies, not servants.

How far does the caste mentality go in India? I'm actually offended by the video, advanced societies are supposed to promote equality, not marginalizing a segment of its population.

Exactly! I feel offended that India thinks stepping on us Europeans is a sign of progress while Chinese think that a win-win situation for all parties should be our common goal.

facist hindu racists actually belive this thats the irony.

Götterdämmerung;2902964 said:
Exactly! I feel offended that India thinks stepping on us Europeans is a sign of progress while Chinese think that a win-win situation for all parties should be our common goal.

china has always been far better we linked chinese communism to russian communism, remember west & ussr had loads of issues & fought lot of proxy & cold wars, then when china & india started gaining traction west supported india cuz of democracy & equally hated china as they linked it to USSR, which is understandable frm the past linkage to ussr, one thing good about china is they are not facists & yes china does belive in equality & peace.

Götterdämmerung;2902964 said:

r u sure u europeans and even americans are in win win situation with china? hope when u say european u stay with it..german economy is totally different, it has not yet seen d worst....

see the joker above is actually defending the video

the only thing i dont like about chinese is, they are actually very tight/stingy lol:D

but will happily give up all the money in gambling :D

hope CD is not watching me

you should thank the hyper power india mercyfully for not including chinese beggars & slaves, their heights of stupidity even beats my wildest of imaginations, i really dont know if i should laugh, cry or have pity on the hyper power indians.

and guess whats even more crazy they actually belive its gonna happen.

indeed it was a good find, but unfortuantely i could not understand half of the words wish it had sub-titles :cheers:

We might be stupid compared high IQ chinese here, but at least we have the right to reproduce! :lol:

r u sure u europeans and even americans are in win win situation with china? hope when u say european u stay with it..german economy is totally different, it has not yet seen d worst....

He is as much an European as I'm an Eskimo!

But off-course his first name could be European, it's kinda become a theme! :lol:

Really!!?? Which medieval kingdom did the one of the most mordern nation of all.. United States of America come from??

India had many kingdoms,..but don't you know.. China was the same(or have you been a student of an alternative history at your school)..before you communist party took over..which is still not complete ..considering Taiwan is still a separate "kingdom".

US declared independent from England, which was a medieval Kingdom of England. It has many dynasties. And the competing dynasties fought each other, such as the war of roses. In China, it has a succession of dynasties. But the dynasties believe that it succeeded a previous dynasty. In India, there are different kingdoms and at time, an empire would arise. However, the empires see itself as a new political system that is not a continuation of a previous dynasty.

It was a good video right? :azn:

They need a white person to validate them (the British tourist in the video who keeps saying that India is so great), and they dream constantly of having "lots of white servants" (direct quote from the video) and white beggars on their street like at 2:15 in the video.

They do this to console themselves, over the fact that they are being ruled by a white European waitress and her son.

And the fact that when westerners make movies about them, it turns out like Mumbai millionaire instead of their superpower dreams.

Yes only Chinese know the proper value of whites!

Chinese companies 'rent' white foreigners - CNN.com

White women are also a hot commodity, sometimes to pose as phony foreign girlfriends, or, in the case of Vicky Mohieddeen, to pretend to be an oil tycoon.
Mohieddeen, who is Scottish, took a job in 2008 to attend what she describes as some sort of "oil drilling conference" in Shandong province for 300 yuan ($44). Several busloads of foreigners, with nationalities ranging from Pakistani to Nigerian, were trucked to the event, she said. They were greeted by brass bands and feted with a sumptuous dinner.
"I was like, 'Yeah, we have a lot of oil in Scotland.' I didn't know what to say. It was a bit nerve-racking. We were guests of honor of the vice mayor. We were put in a nice hotel. It was quite fancy."

lawl! :lol:

We might be stupid compared high IQ chinese here, but at least we have the right to reproduce! :lol:

Just to let many of them die a slow death of hunger and illness. If they are lucky enough to survice, many of them would grow up stunted due to malnourishment and ignorant due to the lack of proper education.

He is as much an European as I'm an Eskimo!

But off-course his first name could be European, it's kinda become a theme! :lol:

The typical answer of a racist moron who runs out of counter arguments. As if insinuating the ethnicity of me is an anwer to my points. :lol:

None of us can see into the future, but unitl now, German companies have been successful in China like our car companies are reaping huge profits there. Up till now, the win-win situation is evident, particularly for Germany. And thanks to China, our economy was not hit as hard as others who manufacture little (e.g. the US and UK) because we make products that Chinese love to pay the high price tag.

On the other hand, you Indians are not playing in the same legue yet and already dreaming of us being your servants and beggars. Your dalits are already treated like dirt, it would be a nightmare for us if you ever will be above us.

In an old thread, I did say Indian philosophy and Nazi philosophy have a lot in common. This video is just another proof of my claim.

the only thing i dont like about chinese is, they are actually very tight/stingy lol:D

but will happily give up all the money in gambling :D

hope CD is not watching me

It's true though. This is a big problem in Chinese societies.

Luckily I never gamble myself. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom