What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest problem of indian slum is that it's too dirty.I don't remember I'va seen a place dirtier than indian slums.

I bet you didn't even see anything india..didn't you see some youtube videos on Chinese "Cleanliness"????or do I have to post them again???now focus on the topic.

The most powerful person in India is actually a white European. :lol:

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Back in Italy she was just a waitress. But she came to India and immediately became the most powerful person in the country. According to the Forbes most powerful people ranking, the two most powerful people in India are Sonia... and her son.

Immediately??? Is there a Chinese link that you can provide for this hilarious comment?

Actually, India will be a superpower with lots of white servants.

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

That video is absolutely amazing. :cheesy:

Apparently, India has a lot of "white servants" and "white beggars" all over their streets.

How incredibly delusional!

A video clip titled India in 2030, from the Kannada film Super, is gaining a lot of popularity.

Though the video has been in circulation for quite sometime now, the success of the Agni-V missile has apparently led to the video going viral.

Mayuukh Vashney, a student, said, “I think producing videos such as Indian in 2030 is the people’s way of showing their enthusiasm and love for the country. Such events definitely inspire us.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Please watch the entire video, not just the beginning. It gets funnier and funnier.

I take it you haven't seen the recent British film about the "Mumbai millionaire"? :lol: It's the most popular "Indian" film in the world, and it shows India as nothing but slums.

What do you think about 700 million Indians who defecate in the open then?

How relaxing it must be, instead of finding a toilet, they just pull down their pants and drop a load in the middle of the road. Or on the floor of the Commonwealth games housing.

I hope you enjoy the show....we'll sure find some ac ticket of those shows..now stop trolling,or we've to post something on your cleanliness and the thread'll go other way.

That video is absolutely amazing. :cheesy:

Apparently, India has a lot of "white servants" and "white beggars" all over their streets.

Perhaps, we would plan to add some caves for chinese tourists coming to visit India ... by 2030 all chinese will be so addicted to caves, that open air may be injurious to their health.

I recommend we also plan for some "cave" hotels for chinese tourists.

Perhaps, we would plan to add some caves for chinese tourists coming to visit India ... by 2030 all chinese will be so addicted to caves, that open air may be injurious to their health.

I recommend we also plan for some "cave" hotels for chinese tourists.

actually "Open Air" of China is thick "SMOG"..so..it is injurious. :lol: :lol:

The most powerful person in India is actually a white European. :lol:

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Back in Italy she was just a waitress. But she came to India and immediately became the most powerful person in the country. According to the Forbes most powerful people ranking, the two most powerful people in India are Sonia... and her son.

Look at the other side, a waitress in Italy could be one of the most powerful ladies in world, jut by marrying an Indian!

actually "Open Air" of China is thick "SMOG"..so..it is injurious. :lol: :lol:

ACTUALLY... India has the most toxic air in the world. And they have not even industralized yet. :rofl:

toxic_air3_905565f.jpg

This is a study done by Yale and Columbia Universities. If you don't trust them, then the Hindu reports the same thing.

India has the most toxic air: Study - The Hindu

It is official: India has the world's most toxic air.

In a study by Yale and Columbia Universities, India holds the very last rank among 132 nations in terms of air quality with regard to its effect on human health.

any body who thinks china's economy will collapse should see their doctor immediately.

This is a special soil and special caves, any particular reason why people live there? therapeutic / medicinal / adventurous / or these people don't have houses? Is this a new trend or has been happening from before?

Is a tradition, Mao lived in a cave before civil war broke out, the caves are cheap to make as anyone can come and dig one out in a matter of few days. But in the present, they are just buildings built in caves, they are highly economical and can be modernized with electricity, running water, and cable signals.

ACTUALLY... India has the most toxic air in the world. And they have not even industralized yet. :rofl:

toxic_air3_905565f.jpg

This is a study done by Yale and Columbia Universities. If you don't trust them, then the Hindu reports the same thing.

India has the most toxic air: Study - The Hindu

oh yeah ... in the same tone, you'll be repeating chinese "IQ" is equal to that of martians .. no?

come on, now you guys have two things to complete:

(i) try to complete an IQ test, before you get a nervous breakdown,
(ii) try to get rid of cpc which fools you about the air your breathe.

possibly, there is a correlation between (i) and (ii) - your air quality and IQ both have a problem and they occur together.

your only chance is to throw out cpc ... and then try to fix both.

your only chance is to throw out cpc ... and then try to fix both.

Fair enough. :cheesy:

On the other hand, I want India to KEEP their current government.

The same government that has collapsed India's growth to 6.1% (with much worse to come), and got India's economic outlook DOWNGRADED by S&P. :lol:

The same Indian government that led to India actually FALLING in the GDP rankings from 2010 to 2011 (according to the IMF). The Indian government that is in such a state of policy paralysis that even mid-level regional politicians like Mamata can completely stop nation-wide economic reforms with a wave of her hand.

Fair enough. :cheesy:

On the other hand, I want India to KEEP their current government.

The same government that has collapsed India's growth to 6.1% (with much worse to come), and got India's economic outlook DOWNGRADED by S&P. :lol:

The same Indian government that led to India actually FALLING in the GDP rankings from 2010 to 2011 (according to the IMF).

Well, it doesn't need a revolution to KEEP a govt or CHANGE a govt in India.

It's part of life ... and btw.. there is a thing called elections. Sorry, you won't be aware.

CPC also changes with time.. from Cultural Revolution to Cave Revolution. :laugh:

Have you got your cave, or not yet?

The Indian government that is in such a state of policy paralysis that even a mid-level regional politicians like Mamata can completely stop nation-wide economic reforms with a wave of her hand.

you'll never understand Indian politics.its people who runs India,not some "Chairman" of some "party"..and Mamata didn't stopped economic reforms...if other netas wanted that reform,it would pass anyway...fix your IQ or shut up your mouth...because you're making fool of yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom