What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:

This thread is about the impending collapse of China. Stay on topic.

If you want to discuss India start another thread. :butcher:
If I may add, that there is also prediction that the world will come to an end in less than 7 month. So what is the big deal here? If every time we have to get alarmed just because someone said something like that, then what do we have to look for in the future. True that China has food and housing problem, but it is nothing that China has not faced before. If it is nothing else, the government in China is actually quite good and efficient at solving those kind of problems with macro economical adjustment and control.

If I may add, that there is also prediction that the world will come to an end in less than 7 month. So what is the big deal here? If every time we have to get alarmed just because someone said something like that, then what do we have to look for in the future. True that China has food and housing problem, but it is nothing that China has not faced before. If it is nothing else, the government in China is actually quite good and efficient at solving those kind of problems with macro economical adjustment and control.

I sure hope Chinese govt does something about the poor people in the rural China who are suffering. :china:

I guess that is their rural slum. Hopefully,they do not get evicted when the developers want to build a bigger cave complex. but maybe that is where they hide their df-41s

No offense, but...

Because of the arrogance and overconfidence about its strengless mights, china and the chinese will suffer a heavy lost in a near future which would bring that country to go back to previous of decades.

India with the absolute supports and favors of the World will become a major power house and the most important country of human in the next centuries.

china is dieing everydays...it's the truth.

India on the other hand, never had any history to begin with:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

The subcontinent has historically been a place composed of many independent kingdoms. The artificial construct known as "British India" was split during partition, and will sooner or later revert back to its original form.

Since of course, History is known to repeat itself. :azn:

This Chinese habit of believing everything a white man says is the cause of their lack of self-esteem and inferiority complex.

The fundamentals of China is still very strong, rising middle class population, export. The only thing that could have detrimental effect is their rising population of old citizens.

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but China and India are here to stay. We are too smart to collapse abruptly, we have gone through centuries of invasions and attacks and internal wars, but yet have kept our culture and population intact.

This Chinese habit of believing everything a white man says is the cause of their lack of self-esteem and inferiority complex.

But its true that India was never a nations. Its a geographical location consists of various kingdoms through out its history. For example, if India conquer France, Germany, Italy, Poland and Spain and make it a single colony, and this colony declare independent as a country call Europe with each state has their own language and culture, that does not make Europe a single country before the Indian colonization. Now, just switch the names around and you will see the reality.

30 million Chinese still live in caves. LOL - really, the sheer level of absurdity of that country continues to startle.

30 million live in caves in China* - New York Daily News

haha we haven't claimed we have 100% eradicated poverty from our country. You are like a poor indan with 2 rupees in his pocket, living under a piece of cardboard on the street who laughs at the poverty of our countryman who lives in a cave with RMB 20,000 assets!

Japan was killed by the real estate bubble.
US was killed by the real estate bubble.
China's turn is next.

Jap and Usa are different from China due to population, cultural habits and Fx reserves! The situation of China will come to a soft landing unlike jap and usa which crashed their markets like indian Mig 21 pilots!

The only country I know that is starving is india.

Wellcome back Comrade! :enjoy:
Now the beginning of a headaching saga for indian cheerleading trolls!:china:

ps: thanks for the vid about comments on the quality of apu's gun! I can't reply due to the " 2000 posting limitation"! I bet you're all charged up. Still expecting for the return of Determined Tiger!

Did you actually read the article? :lol:

Here:

festus-01.jpg

In China More Than 30 Million People Live in Eco-Friendly Caves | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

Now what about the 700 million Indians who defecate out in the open? :azn: And who rub that stuff all over the walls of the Commonwealth games housing?

I thought only Osama and Batman live in caves. You have 30 million of your citizens living in caves.

p6110193.jpg

image.html

“It’s like living in a villa,” Wei said. “Caves in our village are as comfortable as posh apartments in the city.”

Err - that doesn't sound very good for Chinese villas and "posh" apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom