What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Indian history begins in 1947 the day after independence. Anything time before that are history of various Hindu and Muslim kingdoms. Not "India", which is a British concept.

2. The entire subcontinent was called India because the British want to have a treaty with other European powers that define that India belongs to the British. Face it, buddy, the founding country of India is Britain. Just like how USA was founded by the British.

3. Yes, Nepal was control by the British.

4. What does other theory said. There are just so many theory and some even don't believe that there was such a thing as an Aryan invasion.

1.ok. however india was united as a country twice before. the remaining time, like china, it was divided
2.nope. india was named by the greeks who came here 2000 years back.
3.nepal was still in the indian subcontinent. a country whose history is without doubt wrapped around india.
4.all we can say is that 1000's of years back, some pale skinned people invaded india and established themselves as 'higher caste' and the Australoids as 'untouchables'

make some good copies of this video CD, lets not let them get away with this.

I downloaded the video ages ago. I always like to keep these things for future reference. :P

Anyway it is just a clip from a big Indian blockbuster movie, there is no way they can fully get rid of it.

Someone will just get a DVD of the movie and upload it again. Hopefully in better quality next time.

I downloaded the video ages ago. I always like to keep these things for future reference. :P

Anyway it is just a clip from a big Indian blockbuster movie, there is no way they can fully get rid of it.

Someone will just get a DVD of the movie and upload it again.

its amusing how out of that entire video, that is the only thing you guys picked on

comments

Pooni 23/04/2012 - 05:41pm
I don't see any reality here, who ever made this video is unaware of the fact that India doesn't need big buildings and luxurious cars to show the power, but it needs the basic infrastructure like better roads, cleanliness, no power cuts and many more issues to be handled first. It's no bad to dream but not during day time.

Ram 23/04/2012 - 05:10pm

Great Vision!!!! Kudos to whosover put this together.. However, we dont have to disrepect anyone to get that message out...

Ram 23/04/2012 - 04:14pm

Soo sad, that the guy who made this video confuses powerful and strong India means that there are a bunch of non-indians as beggars and cab drivers in India. I can understand about the tips and currency exchange part but think that portraying non-Indians as beggars and cab drivers is mis-conceived.

On the other hand, I dont see this happening anytime soon with the kind of corruption that we see in the govt and general politics.

Although there is nothing wrong in dreaming. Keep going, but wake up and smell the reality.

-ram (this gentleman says it is so sad, but nothing wrong in dreaming about having non indian beggards)

its amusing how out of that entire video, that is the only thing you guys picked on

It was the Indian members themselves who were posting this video on this forum, otherwise I would never have known about it.

As the article says, the video went viral after the Agni V tests spurred a greater sense of Indian nationalism.

The opinion of Chinese members changed after watched the video? I guess you are implying that Chinese should now believe that india actually has a lot of white servants, not India is a servant of white people, because of that video.

no. some time back chinese trolls were ranting about how indians wanted to be 'servant of white people' (i dont know how they got that idea, must be all that high iq). the video if anything, proved just the opposite

thanks for posting the comments about the video by indians

Pooni 23/04/2012 - 05:41pm
I don't see any reality here, who ever made this video is unaware of the fact that India doesn't need big buildings and luxurious cars to show the power, but it needs the basic infrastructure like better roads, cleanliness, no power cuts and many more issues to be handled first. It's no bad to dream but not during day time.

Ram 23/04/2012 - 05:10pm

Great Vision!!!! Kudos to whosover put this together.. However, we dont have to disrepect anyone to get that message out...

Ram 23/04/2012 - 04:14pm

Soo sad, that the guy who made this video confuses powerful and strong India means that there are a bunch of non-indians as beggars and cab drivers in India. I can understand about the tips and currency exchange part but think that portraying non-Indians as beggars and cab drivers is mis-conceived.

On the other hand, I dont see this happening anytime soon with the kind of corruption that we see in the govt and general politics.

Although there is nothing wrong in dreaming. Keep going, but wake up and smell the reality.

how did they find the actors for this ? what are the russian friends of india saying to this video? has any russian seen this video yet?

Someone will just get a DVD of the movie and upload it again. Hopefully in better quality next time.

Just look this movie up on Wikipedia. I like this sentence.

"Super (Kannada: ಸೂಪರ್, Telugu: సూపర్) (originally known only by Vitarka Mudrā hand symbol) is a 2010 Indian multilingual film written and directed by Upendra.[2] The film was released on 3 December 2010 in its Kannada version; and on 11 March 2011 in its Telugu version[3] while the Tamil version is due in coming weeks.[4] This utopian film garnered extraordinary reception from critics and the general public for its revolutionary concept of a contrasting futuristic India set in the year 2030, and the contemporary image of India.[5]"

I guess an utopian India is an Indian with lots of white servants and white beggars.

how did they find the actors for this ? what are the russian friends of india saying to this video? has any russian seen this video yet?

nope they use pakistanis who pretend to be indians in zimbabwe

even israel's would be ashamed to create something like this, ohh i forgot what are the white israel's saying about this video lol, its getting funnier & more funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom