What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's collapse will not be due to financial reasons but it will happen curtsy lack of basic freedoms like freedom of expression. Regional disputes with dozen countries will just add the fuel. Unstable neighborhood is India's biggest tragedy. China is not a exception.

no. some time back chinese trolls were ranting about how indians wanted to be 'servant of white people' (i dont know how they got that idea, must be all that high iq). the video if anything, proved just the opposite

I guess you are implying that India need this video to refute others accusations. Do you have such a lack of confidence for India that you believe India need this video to disprove other's accusations?

It was the Indian members themselves who were posting this video on this forum, otherwise I would never have known about it.

As the article says, the video went viral after the Agni V tests spurred a greater sense of Indian nationalism.

That is because these Indian members are proud of being racist against white people. If the Klan or the Neo-Nazi's need any budget to recruit or motivate others to their cause, they now get it for free through this video.

dont bother arguing with him, nothing he says should be taken seriously best thing you do is to show pity on him.

do not generalise all indians, the minorities sikhs/christians/muslims arent like these retards

correct. even the lower caste indians show a lot more humility and class than the broad based indian cheerleading trolls

I guess you are implying that India need this video to refute others accusations. Do you have such a lack of confidence for India that you believe India need this video to disprove other's accusations?

It's just a movie get over it. Hollywood made Planet of the Apes, does that mean Americans are inferior to primates?

Besides this is about the The impending collapse of China stick to the topic. Thanks

That is because these Indian members are proud of being racist against white people. If the Klan or the Neo-Nazi's need any budget to recruit or motivate others to their cause, they now get it for free through this video.

If someone posted this video on Stormfront, or a Russian neo-Nazi site, they would go absolutely ballistic over it. :P

so u are saying that this video was made to disprove those statements? how dumb are u?

this is a clip from a 2010 movie from karnataka. and it shows white people in a degrading manner for only5 seconds

If China wants to survive CPC should give their citizens freedom of expression and other basic freedoms ASAP.They should avoid confrontation with tough cookies like Vietnam and India.

If China wants to survive CPC should give their citizens freedom of expression and other basic friends ASAP.They should avoid confrontation with tough cookies like Vietnam and India.

Vietnam is a tough country? Yes.

India is a tough country? No.

Also, what on Earth is a "tough cookie"? :rofl:

Vietnam is a tough country? Yes.

India is a tough country? No.

Also, what on Earth is a "tough cookie"? :rofl:

Thanksgod you are atleast Vietnam is tough nation. Your other propaganda army mates dont agree with you though.

If someone posted this video on Stormfront, or a Russian neo-Nazi site, they would go absolutely ballistic over it. :P

Very true. Unfortunately, this clip reinforce their view of how none whites will treat white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom