What's new

THE IMPACT OF INDIA’S S-400 PURCHASE

How does this S400 procurement become a game-changer vis-a-vis Pakistan when Pakistan's strategy during all these years has simply been to Defend and Deny ? Pakistan's strategy involves use of TNWs in the event of any cold-start approach by India and the nuclear threshold that Pakistan has set, assures Mutually Assured Destruction, which is a strong-enough deterrent for India against any offensive ideas towards Pakistan.

Yes, the S400 is indeed relevant vis-a-vis India-China.

india has no use for the s-400 versus pakistan
it is safe to say pakistan will not be getting s-400

so what if India is buying S400 india is also buying FGFA/PAKFA , SPYDER SALM , BARAK-8/LR, AVAVNGER and reaper Drones from US and Rafale and F16Blk70/72 fighter jets and much much more

but why should pakistan worry it has worlds best army with worlds best SSG commandoes and Worlds best intellegence agency and worlds best air force with most well trained and agressive pilots and of corse it also has NASR 60Km SRBM and Tactical neuclear weapons and Babur and RAAD type cruise missles :coffee:
Han Zaheera Jama kr lo hatyaron la magar phr bhi tumhari fouj drti ha hum se.

How does this S400 procurement become a game-changer vis-a-vis Pakistan when Pakistan's strategy during all these years has simply been to Defend and Deny ? Pakistan's strategy involves use of TNWs in the event of any cold-start approach by India and the nuclear threshold that Pakistan has set, assures Mutually Assured Destruction, which is a strong-enough deterrent for India against any offensive ideas towards Pakistan.

Yes, the S400 is indeed relevant vis-a-vis India-China.

Who said paf is only defensive???? Go back to the conflicts between india and Pakistan, paf did go on offensive.. though now the situation has changed.. and s400 has the range of max 400km we can deploy it well inside our territory and go offensive.

Lol TNW os pure bullcrap... pakistan will face MAD.. our strategy is a quick assault not to threaten pakistan's survival.

Pakistan could simply make more drones and perhaps try to get Chinese long range guided rockets between 200 - 400km, i.e. WS-63=260km.

Bhai jan seedhi si baat hai is S400 aquisition nay Pakistan ki baja deni hai ..koi shakk nahi hai iss may and Pakistani members,the majority of them on this forum seem amateur kids beating around the bush and living in denial.

Our policy makers and defense walay uncles know one thing : Time to eat grass again.

There are always ways for humans to counter Human made stuff so don't worry Pakistan will not feel pressure as you think, but it will increase pressure on defence budget because Pakistani military will like to modernize its capabilities too.

thank you very much sir but deal was fell through

Never heard about that, it is most likely untrue.
China is scheduled to get the delivery by 2018 if i am not mistaken.
Part if the payment is also done i believe.

Never heard about that, it is most likely untrue.
China is scheduled to get the delivery by 2018 if i am not mistaken.
Part if the payment is also done i believe.
their is similar SAMS in development in China like HQ-19 and HQ-26 Chinese versions of THAAD, HQ-19 is Chinese version of PAC-3 or PAC-4 so why Chinese want to buy S-400?

their is similar SAMS in development in China like HQ-19 and HQ-26 Chinese versions of THAAD, HQ-19 is Chinese version of PAC-3 or PAC-4 so why Chinese want to buy S-400?

Yes the answer lies in another analogy

Why did China buy the SU-35 BM although it had similar fighters under development.

Back
Top Bottom