What's new

THE IMPACT OF INDIA’S S-400 PURCHASE

Never heard about that, it is most likely untrue.
China is scheduled to get the delivery by 2018 if i am not mistaken.
Part if the payment is also done i believe.

their is similar SAMS in development in China like HQ-19 and HQ-26 Chinese versions of THAAD, HQ-19 is Chinese version of PAC-3 or PAC-4 so why Chinese want to buy S-400?

china ability to build the PAC-3 is questionable
it is a missile with some capabilities of PAC-3

china ability to build the PAC-3 is questionable
it is a missile with some capabilities of PAC-3
why Indians lives in denial mode, if China says that they the capability to produce similar system to PAC-3 why you guys accept this fact:hitwall::blah::devil: they are building similar system like THAAD so why they can't built similar system like PAC-3? give me reason sir, THAAD is better than PAC-3 sir:p:

why Indians lives in denial mode, if China says that they the capability to produce similar system to PAC-3 why you guys accept this fact:hitwall::blah::devil: they are building similar system like THAAD so why they can't built similar system like PAC-3? give me reason sir, THAAD is better than PAC-3 sir:p:
saying they can build something doesn't mean they can

even Jane's, flight global, aviation week, and other respected aviation sites is stated this,even HQ-9 early versions is stated that is equal to PAC-1, PAC-2, so why not HQ-19 has capability similar to PAC-3 go sir live in your denial mode:hitwall::devil::crazy::blah:

Actually official never claimed anything,only base on those insider's leak,so its not that we "say" anything.
We never brag about any of our project officially.

1. At $5.5 to $6 Billion, India S400 deals is twice as much as 2014 Chinese $3 Billon deal for 6 battalions of S400 launchers.

Possibly due to the fact, China not being a MTCR signatory, is unlikely to receive 400 Km range 40N6 missile.

2. Just Three S 400 battalions deployed equidistantly, even hundred kilometers inside Indian borders in states of Kashmir , Punjab and Rajasthan will have ability to hit targets in 75 % of Pakistan's airspace, where as S 400's 600Km Radars will be able to see, through entire Pakistani airspcae.

3. This ability to take out aircrafts and missile, just taking of from Pakistani airbases and missile launch sites provides India with unprecedented ability to gain air dominance over Pakistani airspace.

We know, but thanks for reminding, these are the reasons why India is on a weapon buying spree.

How does this S400 procurement become a game-changer vis-a-vis Pakistan when Pakistan's strategy during all these years has simply been to Defend and Deny ? Pakistan's strategy involves use of TNWs in the event of any cold-start approach by India and the nuclear threshold that Pakistan has set, assures Mutually Assured Destruction, which is a strong-enough deterrent for India against any offensive ideas towards Pakistan.

Yes, the S400 is indeed relevant vis-a-vis India-China.

I do not know if it is a game changer. it does complicate PAF ability to fight

game changer will be arrow 2 arrow 3 and david sling
I do not think Arrow will be available for India

1. At $5.5 to $6 Billion, India S400 deals is twice as much as 2014 Chinese $3 Billon deal for 6 battalions of S400 launchers.

Possibly due to the fact, China not being a MTCR signatory, is unlikely to receive 400 Km range 40N6 missile.

2. Just Three S 400 battalions deployed equidistantly, even hundred kilometers inside Indian borders in states of Kashmir , Punjab and Rajasthan will have ability to hit targets in 75 % of Pakistan's airspace, where as S 400's 600Km Radars will be able to see, through entire Pakistani airspcae.

3. This ability to take out aircrafts and missile, just taking of from Pakistani airbases and missile launch sites provides India with unprecedented ability to gain air dominance over Pakistani airspace.

The ability of S-400 to knock PAF aircraft will complicate things. I expect the PAF to try to overwhelm the S-400

Back
Top Bottom