What's new

THE IMPACT OF INDIA’S S-400 PURCHASE

bhai i was just saying that Pakistan and pakistanies dont need to worry about any of indian militarry hardware purchases as pakistan is already way too strong for india ....bus itni si baat aur log mere khilaaf ho gaye :cray:

Janab- 13000 post kar chuke itni si baat abhi tak smaj na aye ?

Anything- anything India acquires automatically develops a counter in Pakistani arsenal- It is the law of Physics there- as real as Newtons classic laws on Kinematics and Inertia-

Ram Ram is right but churi is dangerous yar!

Baniyas know that yaara-

Janab- 13000 post kar chuke itni si baat abhi tak smaj na aye ?

Anything- anything India acquires automatically develops a counter in Pakistani arsenal- It is the law of Physics there- as real as Newtons classic laws on Kinematics and Inertia-

Baniyas know that yaara-
thing is im a a paleed short dark evil baniya who is a political sience student not a sience student so how come i be well versed in physics which i guess i left so many years back :cry:

bhai i was just saying that Pakistan and pakistanies dont need to worry about any of indian militarry hardware purchases as pakistan is already way too strong for india ....bus itni si baat aur log mere khilaaf ho gaye :cray:
And I don't see the point of this continuous rant, or are we missing some global joke that everyone should have known by now?

On topic: the current purchase package by Indians takes them leaps ahead tactically. However, strategically, it would be foolish to believe Pakistan will not buy appropriate technology to counteract. The fact that the Indian procurement list is out while the actual impact will be seen in 3+ years becomes even more beneficial for Pakistan. Not only Pakistan can counter it but can also gain an edge in certain aspects that might be missing in the current Indian procurement. That is to say, this in fact will only open more avenues for Pakistan to look into, with more funding justified and more technology procured in due course

Every situation indeed has a positive in it and I am sure, because of this massive and impressive purchasing, there are more happier heads in Pakistan defense circle than gloomy

How does this S400 procurement become a game-changer vis-a-vis Pakistan when Pakistan's strategy during all these years has simply been to Defend and Deny ? Pakistan's strategy involves use of TNWs in the event of any cold-start approach by India and the nuclear threshold that Pakistan has set, assures Mutually Assured Destruction, which is a strong-enough deterrent for India against any offensive ideas towards Pakistan.

Yes, the S400 is indeed relevant vis-a-vis India-China.

Would your countrymen believe if we say that ? - The highlighted part
Even the original article talks about 3 such systems in the north somewhere near Punjab as a possibility.

But one thing India has caught you off guarded is the time of implementation from proposal to signature , since this news broke out few months ago India took less than a year to sign the deal , mostly Pakistanis were hoping for 10 year MMRCA like saga , would you not agree to that.

And I don't see the point of this continuous rant, or are we missing some global joke that everyone should have known by now?

On topic: the current purchase package by Indians takes them leaps ahead tactically. However, strategically, it would be foolish to believe Pakistan will not buy appropriate technology to counteract. The fact that the Indian procurement list is out while the actual impact will be seen in 3+ years becomes even more beneficial for Pakistan. Not only Pakistan can counter it but can also gain an edge in certain aspects that might be missing in the current Indian procurement. That is to say, this in fact will only open more avenues for Pakistan to look into, with more funding justified and more technology procured in due course

Every situation indeed has a positive in it and I am sure, because of this massive and impressive purchasing, there are more happier heads in Pakistan defense circle than gloomy
you are either not getting it or too anty india to get the picture im trying to paint here anyway

thing is no war is going to take place and even if it does S400 is going to be last of your worries point is for now what happens before war and its not the actual war thats more frustating and painful but i guess its prelude or time before it actually happens but preprations start in full gear and its even more painfull for the party which is weaker rest keep speculating and have a nice day :coffee:

Guruji, tussi lay low mode se bahar aa gaye lagta hai.:D

I am sure Pakistan would develop effective countermeasures in due course of time but it would be idiotic to think that these 3 years would be enough to develop and implement anything effective.
Opening up avenues is a reality and it would actually give rise to the tit for tat response on paper at-least.

In the long run does Pakistan have the legs to play this game and fall back on a alternative contingency.

Your policy makers know this very well and are refusing to get into this dangerous game because of the ground reality. Its not just one off issue India has tactfully engaged Pakistan for good on this new race.

There is no one stop all-in-one solution to this.

Did i hear nukes ? Well that is as they say redundant in today's world.

Guruji, tussi lay low mode se bahar aa gaye lagta hai.:D
Zalimo ne bann to waise bhee mujhe kerna hai aur they have diffrent rules for indian and pakistanies then why not say whats truth but as always i never use bad language or abuse anyone specially there family and women but i guess some pakistani members are now trying to entice me on attacking me there so have decides to ask questions the way i know instead of bieng too passive or too offensive :coffee:

so what if India is buying S400 india is also buying FGFA/PAKFA , SPYDER SALM , BARAK-8/LR, AVAVNGER and reaper Drones from US and Rafale and F16Blk70/72 fighter jets and much much more

but why should pakistan worry it has worlds best army with worlds best SSG commandoes and Worlds best intellegence agency and worlds best air force with most well trained and agressive pilots and of corse it also has NASR 60Km SRBM and Tactical neuclear weapons and Babur and RAAD type cruise missles :coffee:

I know what u did here...

Bhai jan seedhi si baat hai is S400 aquisition nay Pakistan ki baja deni hai ..koi shakk nahi hai iss may and Pakistani members,the majority of them on this forum seem amateur kids beating around the bush and living in denial.

Our policy makers and defense walay uncles know one thing : Time to eat grass again.

Have Russian ever delivered anything in time and on same budget "Never"
[emoji23].
Pakistan with counter it on time with less budget win-win for both .
Keep spending when farmer in your country are committing suicide daily shame .
At least dehati aurat was way better then this chaiwala .
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1476880216.407304.jpg

S-400 is awesome. Congratulations to India.
Due to Modi-Putin agreements, Russia will be the number 1 oil supplier of India within 20 years so those Triumph systems will not be downgraded versions. Fair deal i think :-).

[emoji23].
View attachment 344727

Don't spread lies out of hatred. Delays on some cannot be generalised to all.

That toilet argument again stinks of charred soul.

[emoji23].
View attachment 344727

you can also mention the SUBSIDY for petrol and diesel on 2014 and 2016 plz plz provide it too

Back
Top Bottom