What's new

The hidden man fuelling China’s military ambitions: work on ‘super camera’ to aid spy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I admire your courage to deal with these type of people. But come down to the back end of the day, there are nothing more than this screenshot he posted.

View attachment 289057

Even my cat know this is a fake photo-shopped image.....lol And to be honest, he is quite dumb, you are talking about a cat who don't know what he is doing most of the time....he slide into the glass door on my backyard and for 2 minutes he has been chasing the pencil on the floor thinking it was a mouse.

I did not denied I said that, but in the end of the day, context is everything, as I said many time, I have discussed that with you, the reason I said what I said on that post is the exact reason why the poster @Keel photo shopped the quote. If he have to resort to fake image and trying to make me look guilty, then I guess I am doing something right. eh?

@Deino and @waz and @Slav Defence et al:

Allow me to post this comment
A direct challenge against the perpetrator by the name of jhungary:

Listen:

For all religious believers on the forum and visitors:
Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus, Catholics, Prostestants ... all of you please pray and tell your Dearest God to cast the harshest spell on me should my 2 attachments about the perpetrator's flagrant and the most vulgar languages contained any elements of modification which amounted to a distortion of the slightest originality of the perpetrator's comments as posted in the related thread

And please pray and cast the same on the perpetrators as well if the above comment on #59 above that he has made is a lie or attempts to defend himself through fabrication, obfustication to the truth or a blatant lie and if proven HE HAS TO LEAVE THE FORUM AND NOT TO RETURN HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMMENT AGAIN IN / UNDER WHATEVER NAME, HANDLE OR MANNER OR WHATEVER FORM OF PRESENCE!

Thanks and regards

@Deino and @waz and @Slav Defence et al:

Allow me to post this comment
A direct challenge against the perpetrator by the name of jhungary:

Listen:

For all religious believers on the forum and visitors:
Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus, Catholics, Prostestants ... all of you please pray and tell your Dearest God to cast the harshest spell on me should my 2 attachments about the perpetrator's flagrant and the most vulgar languages contained any elements of modification which amounted to a distortion of the slightest originality of the perpetrator's comments as posted in the related thread

And please pray and cast the same on the perpetrators as well if the above comment on #59 above that he has made is a lie or attempts to defend himself through fabrication, obfustication to the truth or a blatant lie and if proven HE HAS TO LEAVE THE FORUM AND NOT TO RETURN HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMMENT AGAIN IN / UNDER WHATEVER NAME, HANDLE OR MANNER OR WHATEVER FORM OF PRESENCE!

Thanks and regards

lol, I give you one (1) Hint :

My post should have my avatar, my username and my post count attached directly next to my post, the fact that the post was left blank suggested you photo shopped my comment out. That's basic

This is what your "evidence"

key key__your mom my dog now part 5.JPG

This is my post from a random screen shot.

Untitled.jpg

I wonder where my user detail gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom