What's new

The hidden man fuelling China’s military ambitions: work on ‘super camera’ to aid spy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exceptional work and this is the area which will separate the superpowers from the wannabes. Knowledge of the enemy is everything in war.

I wonder how good these will be at tracking submarines or if they could be adapted to do so?
This tech will goes well with our aim for prompt global strike aspiration. It is indeed what separated the real and the wannabe of great power.

Cause Alibaba bought SCMP last month

Are you implying that Alibaba controls the SCMP with an iron fist, that Alibaba allows its personnel to test out controversial and independent ideas, that Alibaba worked with the SCMP to create this news story, that Alibaba is suppose to be a perfect organization, that Alibaba is an incompetent organization, or some other implication?

Are you implying that Alibaba controls the SCMP with an iron fist, that Alibaba allows its personnel to test out controversial and independent ideas, that Alibaba worked with the SCMP to create this news story, that Alibaba is suppose to be a perfect organization, that Alibaba is an incompetent organization, or some other implication?

dude, I do not have any implication on the post, simply by answering you post as to why Alibaba related to the original post. Alibaba bought SCMP last month, and that's why.

But we all now know what your post implying.

The identity of such key personnel are usually revealed only after their project is completed or in its final stages of completion so I would not worry too much about regarding his exposure.

We are honoured to have Xiangli Bin and our greatest thank you for his service and devotions

I wish what you said is true that "super camera" 2.0 wont need Mr Xiangli's active service no more

images

Last edited:
dude, I do not have any implication on the post, simply by answering you post as to why Alibaba related to the original post. Alibaba bought SCMP last month, and that's why.

But we all now know what your post implying.

You still haven't answered my original question. What does Alibaba have to do with this specific news story?

What did my previous post imply? Haha.

You still haven't answered my original question. What does Alibaba have to do with this specific news story?

What did my previous post imply? Haha.

You question is at this

Question : What does Alibaba have to do with this specific news story?

Answer : The Article is bought to you by SCMP, and SCMP were bought and operated by Alibaba.

If you were asking why not blame Alibaba, then you ask the wrong person, do notice I am not the one that said you should blame Alibaba for this story.

Your post imply you have a serious comprehension problem, suggest you are in a particular group of people.

You question is at this

Question : What does Alibaba have to do with this specific news story?

Answer : The Article is bought to you by SCMP, and SCMP were bought and operated by Alibaba.

If you were asking why not blame Alibaba, then you ask the wrong person, do notice I am not the one that said you should blame Alibaba for this story.

Your post imply you have a serious comprehension problem, suggest you are in a particular group of people.

You have reading comprehension problems. You still have NOT provided proof that Alibaba controlled this SPECIFIC news story.

Alibaba bought SCMP during last December, which is about one month ago. This is not enough time for Alibaba to overhaul SCMP, if that is what you have been implying.

You chose to get involved with this discussion, so quit whining like a sore loser. Answer my question: How did Alibaba affect this SPECIFIC news story?

Let me educate you a bit, because you are a slow learner or struggle with English comprehension. At Britain, Jimmy Savile was a pedophile who got away with his crimes. Jimmy Savile worked for the BBC. The BBC hires lots of people. According to your foolish logic, Jimmy Savile is proof that everyone at the BBC was or is a pedophile.

You have reading comprehension problems. You still have NOT provided proof that Alibaba controlled this SPECIFIC news story.

When DID I say Alibaba CONTROLLED this specific new story?

Alibaba bought SCMP during last December, which is about one month ago. This is not enough time for Alibaba to overhaul SCMP, if that is what you have been implying.

You chose to get involved with this discussion, so quit whining like a sore loser. Answer my question: How did Alibaba affect this SPECIFIC news story?

Again, WHEN DID I SAY ALIBABA CONTROLLED THIS STORY? I said Alibaba bought SCMP, and you just put 2 and 2 together aren't you? But this time seems like you have 5 coming out of it :lol:

Let me educate you a bit, because you are a slow learner or struggle with English comprehension. At Britain, Jimmy Savile was a pedophile who got away with his crimes. Jimmy Savile worked for the BBC. The BBC hires lots of people. According to your foolish logic, Jimmy Savile is proof that everyone at the BBC was or is a pedophile.
[/quote]

lol, you are going to educate me? Just exactly how dumb are you? You are seeing thing I never said, thus you are delusional, and between calling out other a "Slow Learner" and "Struggle (By the way, the correct grammar should be "Struggling") with English Comprehension", you may want to do a little FACT Check.

I did not imply anything other than SCMP is NOW OWNED by Alibaba. Which not much of an imply but A FACT

The whole Alibaba should be the one responsible for breaking or controlling this particular story as you said it, was not said by me, it was said by @Hamartia Antidote at post #5. While the whole "Non-Responsible" reporting was suggested by your fellow Chinese member.

Again, your lack of comprehension, putting your own conclusion with your own prespective and name calling suggested that you belong to a certain group of people.

by the way, I WAS from Hong Kong, and one of my old classmate from Chinese University of Hong Kong is working for SCMP as a reporter/editor, I guess I know my own newspaper better than you.

Last edited:
When DID I say Alibaba CONTROLLED this specific new story?

Again, WHEN DID I SAY ALIBABA CONTROLLED THIS STORY? I said Alibaba bought SCMP, and you just put 2 and 2 together aren't you? But this time seems like you have 5 coming out of it :lol:
lol, you are going to educate me? Just exactly how dumb are you? You are seeing thing I never said, thus you are delusional, and between calling out other a "Slow Learner" and "Struggle (By the way, the correct grammar should be "Struggling") with English Comprehension", you may want to do a little FACT Check.

I did not imply anything other than SCMP is NOW OWNED by Alibaba. Which not much of an imply but A FACT

The whole Alibaba should be the one responsible for breaking or controlling this particular story as you said it, was not said by me, it was said by @Hamartia Antidote at post #5. While the whole "Non-Responsible" reporting was suggested by your fellow Chinese member.

Again, your lack of comprehension, putting your own conclusion with your own prespective and name calling suggested that you belong to a certain group of people.

by the way, I WAS from Hong Kong, and one of my old classmate from Chinese University of Hong Kong is working for SCMP as a reporter/editor, I guess I know my own newspaper better than you.

Again and again you have failed to provide any proof that Alibaba affected this SPECIFIC news story.

You have provided vague claims, general statements, and stupid excuses for your incompetence. A trash can is useful unlike you.

I repeat myself: Based on your foolish mindset, everyone at the BBC was or is a pedophile, because Jimmy Savile was a pedophile and a top-ranking employee for the BBC.

Again and again you have failed to provide any proof that Alibaba affected this SPECIFIC news story.

Let me say this one more time, and this time in ALL CAP and separate word so people like you would underderstand.

I.DID.NOT.SAY.ALIBABA.AFFECTED.OR.CONTROLLED.THIS.STORY

Do tell me and quote me which post and what I said, when I said Alibaba controlled or affected this specific news story?

You have provided vague claims, general statements, and stupid excuses for your incompetence. A trash can is useful unlike you.

I did not provide any statement other than a FACT that Alibaba acquired SCMP a month back, I have tolerated enough of this name calling.

I repeat myself: Based on your foolish mindset, everyone at the BBC was or is a pedophile, because Jimmy Savile was a pedophile and a top-ranking employee for the BBC.

No, that's based on your mindset, I said nothing other than Alibaba acquired SCMP, a fact that occurred during Dec 11. How did you want to relate this information is up to you, and again, do not start with the name calling.

Yep, I'm the one who said it (not @jhungary )

A month ago when Alibaba bought it some members here were cheering saying they expected it to be more in line with "East" thinking not "West" leaning.

Here's a few...
The new era: Alibaba announces SCMP acquisition

my response was that SCMP was owned by a Malaysian so it could hardly be said to be controlled by the "West"

Now a month after the purchase the paper is *still* considered a "Western" traitor!
So much for the editorial cleanup!

Yep, I'm the one who said it (not @jhungary )

A month ago when Alibaba bought it some members here were cheering saying they expected it to be more in line with "East" thinking not "West" leaning.

Here's a few...

my response was that SCMP was owned by a Malaysian so it could hardly be said to be controlled by the "West"

Now a month after the purchase the paper is *still* considered a "Western" traitor!
So much for the editorial cleanup!

LOL you are such a noob. You don't immediately change the editorial stance of a paper straight after you buy it. Alibaba will do it in a gradual manner by getting rid of anti-China journalists and replacing them with pro-China journalists. This process will take 2-3 years. Alibaba will build up the pressure, not fire everyone at once.

Peter C :lol:

LOL you are such a noob. You don't immediately change the editorial stance of a paper straight after you buy it. Alibaba will do it in a gradual manner by getting rid of anti-China journalists and replacing them with pro-China journalists. This process will take 2-3 years. Alibaba will build up the pressure, not fire everyone at once.

Maybe his mind was full of "brutal commie purge". :partay:

Why not @Beidou2020 :tdown: It happens. I would assume if somebody goes through the process of buying a newspaper they know exactly what they are getting. If they don't like the editorial staff they can fire them immediately. Why be handcuffed for 2-3 years??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom