What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

Can anyone tell me an effective way to burn belly fat?

High Intensity Interval Training is the best way to do it.

You can do it on any equipment - treadmill or stationary bike or elliptical

warm up for 5 mins

then continue highspeed/high resistance for a minute and slowdown for 30 secs.

Repeat this 5-8 times

Cool down for 5 mins

- do it for 5 days in a week and be sure to rest for 2 days.

- This will blast your belly fat in a few weeks.

And try relora if you have high stress at office as a supplement as cortisol can cause belly fat and relora will cutdown the effects of cortisol.

@jaibi @Armstrong @Ayush @p(-)0ENiX and all u fat guys here...as u ppl are too heavy n fat even to fit ina big vehicals like land cruiser so wud u all like to put som light on losing weight techniques wid thread members here? :police:

u ppl are into losing 100 of kgs weights these days am i right?:police:

u all are going to gym also these days? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
put some weight by eating too many marshmellows??

calling people fat is a cardinal sin -- call them moderately obese... they have feelings too you know
:laughcry:

put some weight by eating too many marshmellows??

calling people fat is a cardinal sin -- call them moderately obese... they have feelings too you know
:laughcry:

they are frends they wudnt mind i kno....:P n im not lying...they themself said on PDF that they are trying hard to lose weight n have joined gym as well....

@cardinal sin??:undecided:

konsa wala sin?:what:

@jaibi @Armstrong @Ayush @ p(-)0ENiX and all u fat guys here...as u ppl are too heavy n fat even to fit ina big vehicals like land cruiser so wud u all like to put som light on losing weight techniques wid thread members here? :police:

actually 10 kgs.. :ashamed:

the 10 commandments , cardinal sins etc are different basic terms in different religions

ok yeh but dun u think u shud have quoted me here instead of ur own self :rofl:

this is wht happens when u listen to too much music all da time :P
@Manticore

@p(-)0ENiX and all u fat guys here...as u ppl are too heavy n fat even to fit ina big vehicals like land cruiser so wud u all like to put som light on losing weight techniques wid thread members here? :police:

I am not fat, I go to the gym to stay in shape, & learn kick boxing. I am seriously considering switching over to Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) though. :smokin:

By the way, has anyone heard of the Mortal Kombat character "Sheeva"? That's what Marshmallow looks like in real life. :lol: :rolleyes:

how how?:what: tell us tell us

actually it was 20kg initially. i have lost 10kgs. by cardio mainly and weights and by controlling outside junk food..
i dont have the facility to go for juice,fruits etc. everyday(staying in a hostel),so the food intake is pretty much normal..
so,basically it is cardio and self control :cry:
but i have left gym now. will join after 6 months(due to busy schedule in second year engg. and also coz senior @W.11 doesnt give me any advice,and enjoys his stay in UK :cry:).. so i guess the other 10 kg will have to wait..

btw,why are you asking?? :azn:
tell us tell us :P

ok yeh but dun u think u shud have quoted me here instead of ur own self :rofl:

this is wht happens when u listen to too much music all da time :P
@Manticore

i remember the songs and post the link here --- i cant listen to metal for more than 1hour/day, i will have earache -- infact i didnt listen to music for 1 whole year in 2010 i think, i had ear infection due to swimming and couldnt listen to painful drumming

@Manticore

you opened whitening teeth thread, you opened fitness thread and gazillion other threads

hero ban gya tu?

Back
Top Bottom