What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve seen that view played out in street riots. Not sure what you want to add.

the street riots happen in ethnic clashes too in India...and scores get killed in ethnic clashes too...religious clashes donot have the sole prerogative on body counts

the street riots happen in ethnic clashes too in India...and scores get killed in ethnic clashes too...religious clashes donot have the sole prerogative on body counts

Go ahead and contribute. Although I’m probably ignorant here, when was the last ethnic clash on a large scale, without the faith factor.

Go ahead and contribute. Although I’m probably ignorant here, when was the last ethnic clash on a large scale, without the faith factor.

Well...being blunt..I would say...we should be apologetic to our own Indian people that after 70 years, we can not protect our own citizens irrespective of faith without any further adjective....But this kind of scenario is not limited to India only....Are you sure, in Muslim world, there is no death of people due to faith??

On odd days, it's Hindu vs Muslim threads on PDF. :enjoy:

Due to Corona Viruse, people like me has no work....so lot of time to spend in PDF...:-):-):-):-):-)

Well...being blunt..I would say...we should be apologetic to our own Indian people that after 70 years, we can not protect our own citizens irrespective of faith without any further adjective....But this kind of scenario is not limited to India only....Are you sure, in Muslim world, there is no death of people due to faith??

After the Delhi Intifada, Muslims have lost what support they had from non Muslims.

This nation is now going to be a Hindu state. Nothing less will be accepted ... the alternative having played itself out out Delhi streets on national TV.

Can you think what is going on in majority of Muslim countries in Middle east starting with Afganistan and it goes back all the way till Turkey? World is witnessing the horror of killings and loss of life of your fellow Muslim citizens by your own people...And please do not tell me that it is all fault of West...Start taking responsibility of the things where Muslim rulere are failed in mass killing of their own people.....So do you think it is also a diversion topic by Hindus too??? Or Hindus are going and killing people in all those regions...

We were discussing muslim treatment of hindus in muslim majority countries now you flipped the topic to something else... In india majority of murders are hindus-hindus, christian countries majority are christain-christian, so naturally in muslim majority nations it would be muslim-muslim. I dont see your point here. Most muslim countries aside from afghanistan or syria are still far safer for minorities than India...

If you want to talk about a nation to look upto for minority rights india would be dead last

Yes. Please jump in and expound.

Due to Corona Viruse, people like me has no work....so lot of time to spend in PDF...:-):-):-):-):-)
Then I officially invite you to join the religion Dinkoism. It'll make things easier for everyone.

Your understanding is wrong and so is his. Hindus don't view muslims as some low-caste converts, they view them as invaders who came from outside to destroy our culture and the existing ones are seen as left overs of ghauri & ghazni, watch some bollywood movies & TV debates to understand.

And where pakistan comes into picture they are the biggest traitors on earth and responsible for any WAR india might lose in future because they are a unpatriotic baggage that is being carried, very similar to hitlers antisemitism.

How can Pakistanis be traitors to india when we have no racial, genetic or cultural link to 98% of modern day indians or india? You can only betray those who are the same as you and who are also on the same side as you. We Pakistanis have neither as far as india and indians are concerned.

I absolutely refuse to accept that Islam is the issue in 2020. Those who talk of 'Muslim hatred' are deluded because they must think only Pakistan is Muslim. If there is Muslim hatred by Indian establishment where is it when it comes to cavorting with Iranians, Saudis, Emiratis etc?

The Indians seem to have no problem with majority of Muslims and Muslim world. The truth is hatred for some groups within India is endogenous to Hindu belief system and might come across as dressed in 'Muslim' cloak. The hatred toward Pakistan in 2020 is purely 70 years of political rivalry, history and wars. Again it is ssecular hatred that many like to dress in religion.

I have personally met only one Hindu in my life, my class fellow (Pray for him he got into an accident).
Apart from that only interaction is on PDF, Twitter and Indian forums. Majority of them are RSS & BJP supporters. On twitter muslims are terrorists, and whenever Muslims are killed, targeted they are in joy. On Indian defence forums they use terms like pisslam, pisslim etc. There is a Harvard PhD holder Subramanian Swamy who is now in government, according to him when ever there is a terrorist attack by a Muslim, a mosque should be destroyed. Recently after 370, many Indian Hindus were kicked out of GCC due to comments about Muslims.

Regarding Govt. to Govt. interaction, Pakistan and US hate each other but don't say this openly.

After the Delhi Intifada, Muslims have lost what support they had from non Muslims.

This nation is now going to be a Hindu state. Nothing less will be accepted ... the alternative having played itself out out Delhi streets on national TV.

Better for our interest. It will make india self implode. Muslims will be against it, sikhs will be against it, even south indians/bengalis will be against it. More internal strife in india better for us :)

How can Pakistanis be traitors to india when we have no racial, genetic or cultural link to 98% of modern day indians or india? You can only betray those who are the same as you and who are also on the same side as you. We Pakistanis have neither as far as india and indians are concerned.

You got that part wrong. I meant where pakistan comes into picture Indian muslims are biggest traitors.

We were discussing muslim treatment of hindus in muslim majority countries now you flipped the topic to something else... In india majority of murders are hindus-hindus, christian countries majority are christain-christian, so naturally in muslim majority nations it would be muslim-muslim. I dont see your point here. Most muslim countries aside from afghanistan or syria are still far safer for minorities than India...

If you want to talk about a nation to look upto for minority rights india would be dead last

Let's get something basic out if the way first.

Sikhs are minorities.

Christians are minorities.

Jains and Buddhists and Parsis and Jews are minorities.

Muslims are not a minority. Not when they number as many as the 5th largest nation on earth!

You got that part wrong. I meant where pakistan comes into picture Indian muslims are biggest traitors.

indian Muslims have 0 connection to Pakistan or Pakistanis. Apart from religion, they are 100% racially, genetically and culturally the same as indian hindus and sikhs.

We’ve seen that view played out in street riots. Not sure what you want to add.

whole North East matrix ..Marathas vs Viharis/UP wallas

Assames vs Bengalis

Gurkhas vs Bengalis

In early 2000s several dozen Viharis (in the span of a week) were on the business end of ethnic violence in Assam and unfortunately succumbed to it....In all of these perpetrators were Hindus or indigenous religionists and the victims were also other Hindus

and the whole Maoist matrix is basically forest and Hill Hindus fighting other Hindus

very few things in India are more bloody than political party clashes between Communists and Trinamool (Mamata Banerjee, present CM) in Bengal

There It is Hindus vs Hindus and Muslims vs Muslims...just that they belong to different political parties

Yes. Please jump in and expound.

Just a perfunctory fealty to the ideas and thought streams that emanated out of the subcontinent..First in RoI and eventually everybody east of Indus and west of the Burmese jungles

This is why somebody like Hon. Gov. Arif Mohammed Khan is celebrated.

And who can forget Honourable Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam...He followed the Indic concept of lifelong brahmacharya for a cause to the T.. perhaps the greatest saint the land got after Swami Vivekananda.

(Anyways nobody is demanding to show appreciation for Indic thought streams at the level of Hon. Gov. AM Khan, much less Hon. Fmr. President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam...even small sincere tokenism would do)

Last edited:
Better for our interest. It will make india self implode. Muslims will be against it, sikhs will be against it, even south indians/bengalis will be against it. More internal strife in india better for us :)

Good. You'll get your wish soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom