What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle lines are pretty clearly drawn now.

Even hardcore secularists like Shashi Tharoor are disgusted by the Delhi Intifada.

Political parties in India will now range from hardcore Hindutva to soft Hindutva.

The Muslims are finished as a vote bank.

Watch Congress in 2024 ...

lol amen to that.

:rofl::rofl: Read a little bit about partition, do you know what was Musharaffs native and what was AQ khans native , where was qaid-e-azams daughter living after partition

Times change things on the ground a lot. Very few pakistanis have any linkages with India now and vice-versa. Also your PM singh was from modern day pakistan. Advani your former deputy PM is from sindh. Most of your religion is from modern day pakistan/afghanistan.

:rofl::rofl: Read a little bit about partition, do you know what was Musharaffs native and what was AQ khans native , where was qaid-e-azams daughter living after partition

And the 95% of modern day Pakistanis who have 0 connection to india or indians?

You have to make a stand ..What does Pakistan stand for...is it the self-expression of the Indus Race? Well then Indians donot have absolutely any problem with it.....Is it a Islam first and Islam only polity? Well that does then catch our attention as both of these concept have vasty different repurcussions

If it's the self expression of the Indus Race...Then Pakistan is for Indians nothing other than a Super Sized version of Bhutan, on Steroids . A place that chooses to respectfully keep itself seperate from a bigger neighbour in order to keep its unique cultural and racial heritage intact....From an Indian point of view it would be valid, and Pakistan would remain a peculiar curiosity but with a lot of bon homie....It's how you define yourself that will make us sit up and take notice

Pakistan will forever be a muslim country.. accept the fact no matter how much it burns you or your fellow country men on the inside. Is anyone telling you to choose between your nation or religion? for us those 2 concepts are interwined .

You have to make a stand ..What does Pakistan stand for...is it the self-expression of the Indus Race? Well then Indians donot have absolutely any problem with it.....Is it a Islam first and Islam only polity? Well that does then catch our attention as both of these concept have vasty different repurcussions

If it's the self expression of the Indus Race...Then Pakistan is for Indians nothing other than a Super Sized version of Bhutan, on Steroids . A place that chooses to respectfully keep itself seperate from a bigger neighbour in order to keep its unique cultural and racial heritage intact....From an Indian point of view it would be valid, and Pakistan would remain a peculiar curiosity but with a lot of bon homie....It's how you define yourself that will make us sit up and take notice

Over simplistic man, when they have nuclear weapons.

And name them after foreign invaders.

Read a bit about ethnicities; what are they? ancestory and difference of both with faith. Now however you wanna call it, the people of Indus chose Islam as their religion. Is it that hard to understand?

What does Pakistan stand for
That is where the problem is. No country has to stand for anything. No human has to justify their existence. Mere existence is justification. The problem with Pakistan is it has got trapped in this debate. I have yet to see a Saudi ask the question "what does Saudi stand for". Although the answer would be "a guy called Saud wanted to be a king".

Funny you follow the religion of the ancient vedic aryans who migrated from present day afghanistan thousands of years ago and invaded your so called land :D

Accept the fact that humans have always migrated for thousands of years and spread ideas. You cant pick and choose. All other religions that came to the subcontinent had their own backlash ie vedic religion, buddhism, etc... Islam is just the last and final of these :)

They want to worship their heroes, as they like, but don't allow Indian Muslims to praise theirs. That is why, I say that every elite and/or educated Hindu is Hindutvadi, of some shade, unless proven otherwise, beyond a reasonable degree of doubt.:lol:

Pakistan will forever be a muslim country.. accept the fact no matter how much it burns you or your fellow country men on the inside. Is anyone telling you to choose between your nation or religion? for us those 2 concepts are interwined .

Dude.

Your region has always been swinging from.one faith to another.

Zoroastrianism.

Buddhism.

Hinduism.

Sikhism.

It's a bit presumptive given your chronicled history to say then "forever".

Or knowing your chronicled history the world and us will just have to put our spin on what your "forever" might mean.

Fair enough?

As someone who dislikes all faiths, I find such religious words amusing, to say the least.
Generally, an eye roll or a smile will tell the speaker that you have noticed his religious insertion. Forceful insertion of such words is easily evident, since speaking Arabic doesn't come naturally to most subcontinent people, and their fluency is limited.

I don't mind it that much. But, if anyone pushes his faith as reasoning in a conversation, then they get mocked in innovative ways.
BTW, guys tend to do this more often.

Over simplistic man, when they have nuclear weapons.

And name them after foreign invaders.

No matter how much you jump up and down; you have nothing but disappointment written for you. You used to make huge claims before pulwama and 26 feb. I remember you making claims that this time India is different and will do this and that. But then there was nothing but a long silence from you and off time from PDF. If that's the sacrifice we have to make we are ready. We won't miss you again; only you would be disappointed.

This is why I often react harshly when talking about this subject. You are aware that the community you alluded to just makes slightly over 5% of Pakistan. Are you going to paint the 95% natives with the same brush? 10% of USA is of African heritage. 5% of UK is of South Asian heritage. Does it make those countries African and South Asian? Obama was of African extraction, the UK home secretary is a Patel. Does it make UK Indian?

Stop using the minority to paint the vast majority. This really peeves me off ...

He said pakistan had no connection with Indian muslims, lets keep 5% muhajirs aside, are punjabi muslims in pakistan have no cultural similarity with Indian punjab? was east-pakistan having no cultural connection with Indian bongs? This might be your favorite topic :coffee:

s anyone telling you to choose between your nation or religion?

nation comes first...we are human beings...land based creature..a Nation is nothing other than the the apotheosis/Deification of the concept of land ownership...

If there is no nation.....I cannot practice my religion, atheism, agnosticism swimming on water

It's a bit presumptive given your chronicled history to say then "forever".
Reminds me of the problem I had with my BMW last month. The autobox went kaput. So rang the dealer to complain as BMW has 'lifetime sealed units'. Because of this I never had the auto oil changed. The dealer asks what mileage I have clocked. I say "150k". His reply "when we say life we mean 100k or 10 years" as nothing in life lasts forever.

So going to your point 'forever' means the time scale this chap can relate to. Within the centuries clock he is right. Millenia what you said carries currency.

nation comes first...we are human beings...land based creature..a Nation is nothing other than the the apotheosis/Deification of the concept of land ownership...

If there is no nation.....I cannot practice my religion, atheism, agnosticism swimming on water

Brilliant.

It's all about the land.

Blood.

Faith.

Soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom