What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
deep inside indians don't really hate muslims and pakistanis

but they have to prove themselves to western europeans and north americans

that is, they exploit the christian hatred of muslims .

israeli-indian bond too only adds furthermore to this problem.

I absolutely refuse to accept that Islam is the issue in 2020. Those who talk of 'Muslim hatred' are deluded because they must think only Pakistan is Muslim. If there is Muslim hatred by Indian establishment where is it when it comes to cavorting with Iranians, Saudis, Emiratis etc?

The Indians seem to have no problem with majority of Muslims and Muslim world. The truth is hatred for some groups within India is endogenous to Hindu belief system and might come across as dressed in 'Muslim' cloak. The hatred toward Pakistan in 2020 is purely 70 years of political rivalry, history and wars. Again it is ssecular hatred that many like to dress in religion.
Through my interaction on social media and real life i believe this isn't as simple as you think. There are Indian Hindus who generally hate Indian muslims and consider them invaders. There are Hindus who only hate Pakistanis (There are Indian muslims who hate Pakistanis as well) due to nationalism and the rivalry between the two. There are others who hate their own Muslim population however do not consider Arabs and others as their enemies. So there is no generalization when it comes to Indian Hindus.

It would be unfair not to mention that there are Hindus in India who consider Indian Muslims as their equals.

:rofl::rofl: Read a little bit about partition, do you know what was Musharaffs native and what was AQ khans native , where was qaid-e-azams daughter living after partition

Zia Ul Haq too ....Heck if we really want to play this game...Quaid-E-Azam's grandparents were Gujarati Hindus

The good Indians carry the Indianness with them... they have no choice but to do so

tenor.gif

Yes. Indianness is oozing out of all of their orifices.:lol:

:rofl::rofl: Read a little bit about partition, do you know what was Musharaffs native and what was AQ khans native , where was qaid-e-azams daughter living after partition

Zia Ul Haq too ....Heck if we really want to play this game...Quaid-E-Azam's grandparents were Gujarati Hindus

And here some say that there is some intelligence left in some. You living in germany, being an indian, makes other germans from Indian ancestry? You migrated, so does lots of Pakistanis but a very very small percentage compared to the native population. And in Pakistan's case proud and brave ones; who had the courage to leave everything behind and fought for what they believed in.

Through my interaction on social media and real life i believe this isn't as simple as you think. There are Indian Hindus who generally hate Indian muslims and consider them invaders. There are Hindus who only hate Pakistanis (There are Indian muslims who hate Pakistanis as well) due to nationalism and the rivalry between the two. There are others who hate their own Muslim population however do not consider Arabs and others as their enemies. So there is no generalization when it comes to Indian Hindus.

It would be unfair not to mention that there are Hindus in India who consider Indian Muslims as their equals.

Valid and rational point.. Again, Muslims rulers will be always invaders for us...That is a part of our history...We do not have a problem with Indian Muslims but we will have definitely problem if any Indian consider Invaders are heros..

This is why I often react harshly when talking about this subject. You are aware that the community you alluded to just makes slightly over 5% of Pakistan. Are you going to paint the 95% natives with the same brush? 10% of USA is of African heritage. 5% of UK is of South Asian heritage. Does it make those countries African and South Asian? Obama was of African extraction, the UK home secretary is a Patel. Does it make UK Indian?

Stop using the minority to paint the vast majority. This really peeves me off ...

It would be
We are talking of a 1.4 billion country so by definitionI can only draw crude contours although understand that there is far more to it then that.

Battle lines are pretty clearly drawn now.

Even hardcore secularists like Shashi Tharoor are disgusted by the Delhi Intifada.

Political parties in India will now range from hardcore Hindutva to soft Hindutva.

The Muslims are finished as a vote bank.

Watch Congress in 2024 ...

Valid and rational point.. Again, Muslims rulers will be always invaders for us...That is a part of our history...We do not have a problem with Indian Muslims but we will have definitely problem if any Indian consider Invaders are heros..
Fair enough.

This is why I often react harshly when talking about this subject. You are aware that the community you alluded to just makes slightly over 5% of Pakistan. Are you going to paint the 95% natives with the same brush? 10% of USA is of African heritage. 5% of UK is of South Asian heritage. Does it make those countries African and South Asian? Obama was of African extraction, the UK home secretary is a Patel. Does it make UK Indian?

Stop using the minority to paint the vast majority. This really peeves me off ...

As i said in some other thread, you are expecting gangus to understand and show mental capacity as Indus people. A bit too much to ask.

Well I live in Britain not India.
Here we got legal freedom to practice our faith
They should leave their dirty Indian Hindytva mentality back in India before coming to Britain
Well even you after going to britian doesn't change your ownself so they do.
It's human nature. No matter how hard you and he try to call themselves British, you would stay indian and pakistani ethnically deep down. Not that it gives Pakistani India an excuse to behave badly.

Pakistan is a incredible kalaidascope of ethnic groups/cultures/histories that the Indus Basin has nourished over the millenia. To reduce this incredible story, unique to bunch of migrants is offensive. What next? Your going to claim the same over UK because it has a Patel as Home Secretary and a large Gujju community? What is Karachi to India, Leicester is to India in UK.

Funny you follow the religion of the ancient vedic aryans who migrated from present day afghanistan thousands of years ago and invaded your so called land :D

Accept the fact that humans have always migrated for thousands of years and spread ideas. You cant pick and choose. All other religions that came to the subcontinent had their own backlash ie vedic religion, buddhism, etc... Islam is just the last and final of these :)

And here some say that there is some intelligence left in some. You living in germany, being an indian, makes other germans from Indian ancestry? You migrated, so does lots of Pakistanis but a very very small percentage compared to the native population. And in Pakistan's case proud and brave ones; who had the courage to leave everything behind and fought for what they believed in.

You have to make a stand ..What does Pakistan stand for...is it the self-expression of the Indus Race? Well then Indians donot have absolutely any problem with it.....Is it a Islam first and Islam only polity? Well that does then catch our attention as both of these concept have vasty different repurcussions

If it's the self expression of the Indus Race...Then Pakistan is for Indians nothing other than a Super Sized version of Bhutan, on Steroids . A place that chooses to respectfully keep itself seperate from a bigger neighbour in order to keep its unique cultural and racial heritage intact....From an Indian point of view it would be valid, and Pakistan would remain a peculiar curiosity but with a lot of bon homie....It's how you define yourself that will make us sit up and take notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom