What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say, in hindsight, that when Partition was inevitable, every Muslim should have moved to Pakistan.

The continued strife stems from the fact that Hindus have always felt short-changed.

Muslims got a land for only themselves.

While the Hindus still had to share theirs with part of the SAME group of Muslims (of British India).

Yes once we get delhi and a land corridor with bangladesh which includes most of northern india we will happily take in all the muslims of the subcontinent in exchange for the hindus. But i doubt they would have a home in south india since they hate the northerns a lot. Maybe africa?

Modern day indian Muslims have 0 connection to modern day Pakistanis. In fact they are identical to indian sikhs and hindus apart from religion. Your people, your problem. Not ours.

We are not looking for a solution from you.

We are only dissecting the topic.

The actual solution is being played out in India step by step. I'm sure most of you guys are watching fascinated at the meticulousness of the planning and strategy that is going behind every move.

This is epochal history Inthe making, akin to Spain. In our lifetime.

There is only one land mass and populace that still practices it's ancestral faith.

Where

Blood

Faith

Soil

Have endured unbroken.

And that's India.

The thread is not about why Hindus hate Muslims.

The core is why subcontinental Muslims hate Hindus.

Seedhi baat. No bakwaas.

From another guy who still practices his ancient ancestral faith. Preserved his bloodlines.

But lost his soil.
Hmm. Bollywood aside, if your complaint is essentially about human progress and the advance of civilisation in general, good luck. 99% of the world's surface is populated by some legacy of conquest one way or another. You argue that Hindustan is some eternal exception (Jews of Israel say something similar I believe) but to complain about human nature itself is pretty pointless. Mughals came to conquer India, partly their credentials were foreign but they also became a syncretic movement with sons of the soil.

This holds true in virtually every nation that exists in the world today.

Romans and Vikings in Britain, Vikings in Russia, Europeans in the Americas, Arabs in Africa. Your whole complaint is based on some unrealistic expectations.

It's opinions like this that are not grounded in the realities of the human experience that lead many Pakistanis to dismiss hindutva as one pathetic little inferiority trip.

See @Indus Pakistan,

Even the top doctor of India can't understand the Indus civilisation concept and thinks Pakistan is for Indian Muslims. Expecting ordinary Indians to understand is asking for moon.

- PRTP GWD

Top doctors in india must be jehli. What part of indus civilization is hard for you to understand? Your direct ancestors are mostly muslim now that part I see is extremely hard to digest.

Afghanistan- where your vedic religion originated is now muslim

Indus valley- Where your vedic religion and culture developed is now muslim

Sindh- Where most your religion further developed is now muslim

Kashmir- Where most your pandits are from are mostly muslim including those with the surnames Dar and Butt

All that is left in India are people who followed the indus civilization throughout history. The fact Pakistan exists as a muslim country shows that India will follow the same as it did for 10,000 years. no borders or bullshit you spit will change that :)

That is where the problem is. No country has to stand for anything. No human has to justify their existence. Mere existence is justification. The problem with Pakistan is it has got trapped in this debate. I have yet to see a Saudi ask the question "what does Saudi stand for". Although the answer would be "a guy called Saud wanted to be a king".

True Sir...but then again composition of history is an all national project that every state has to inevitably engage in at some point after its inception (with several revisions in the subsequent years)

It is in these national history books that outsiders will try to find for clues, and will try to piece together the overarching Grand Pakistani Narrative

I am sure even Saudi Arabia also has state sanctioned history books, where the self-perception of the state becomes clearer

See @Indus Pakistan,

Even the top doctor of India can't understand the Indus civilisation concept and thinks Pakistan is for Indian Muslims. Expecting ordinary Indians to understand is asking for moon.

- PRTP GWD

Partaap, the dreadful doc wants a nuclear mushroom to cover the sub continent so his parsi ideals could be established as far as central Asia. Guy is high on empire games and hates every other ethnicity and religion with passion. I pity his non parsi patients

Top doctors in india must be jehli. What part of indus civilization is hard for you to understand? Your direct ancestors are mostly muslim now that part I see is extremely hard to digest.

Afghanistan- where your vedic religion originated is now muslim

Indus valley- Where your vedic religion and culture developed is now muslim

Sindh- Where most your religion further developed is now muslim

Kashmir- Where most your pandits are from are mostly muslim including those with the surnames Dar and Butt

All that is left in India are people who followed the indus civilization throughout history. The fact Pakistan exists as a muslim country shows that India will follow the same as it did for 10,000 years. no borders or bullshit you spit will change that :)

Welcome to PDF, good to have you here.

Hmm. Bollywood aside, if your complaint is essentially about human progress and the advance of civilisation in general, good luck. 99% of the world's surface is populated by some legacy of conquest one way or another. You argue that Hindustan is some eternal exception (Jews of Israel say something similar I believe) but to complain about human nature itself is pretty pointless. Mughals came to conquer India, partly their credentials were foreign but they also became a syncretic movement with sons of the soil.

Romans and Vikings in Britain, Vikings in Russia, Europeans in the Americas, Arabs in Africa. Your whole complaint is based on some unrealistic expectations.

It's opinions like this that are not grounded in the realities of the human experience that lead many Pakistanis to dismiss hindutva as one pathetic little inferiority trip.

I don't think any Hindu sees the Islamic conquest and forced conversions of millions as progress.

That would be a purely unipolar worldview reserved for the descendants of those converts.

Indians facing a collective war? Funny haven’t seen Sikhs, Jains, swaminaryan, many Christians say the same thing. I left out Muslims so as not to enrage you and associate them with India.
I don’t call for the deaths of innocents, you have in subtle terms. To hell with your respect, not something I’d miss.
Damn bro u laying it out scaldingly hot :enjoy:

Unki aankhein mat kholein sir...let them justify it in whatever way they wish...at the end of the day it's gonna be a win for hatred(in their nation amongst their citizens).

Reactions: waz

Pointless to argue with these idiots. Even their religion ie vedic is foreign from central asia. Under their logic even the parsi community would be foreign since they came from iran... Islam originating from Arabia is untrue because islam predates even arabia. Islam was there when the first humans came to worship God.

That is a concept that would be impossible for a hindu to understand

Partaap, the dreadful doc wants a nuclear mushroom to cover the sub continent so his parsi ideals could be established as far as central Asia. Guy is high on empire games and hates every other ethnicity and religion with passion. I pity his non parsi patients

Man there are guys thanking your beautiful post I have never heard of or ever engaged.

Dreadful doctor?!

Khodai ...

Well, as a non theist from Muslim background, I use religious words/terms/phrases like Inshallah, Mashallah, Salam, Allah Hafiz, Allah ka shukar hai, Allah ka karam hai, Allah malik hai, Allah better karay ga, Allah better jaanta hai, Khuda ka khauf ker bhai, Tauba, etc all the time, simply because they are not just religious but also cultural. They are part of my upbringing. I can stop practising my faith but how come I stop using everyday language especially when there is not much of an alternative.
Do you sound natural when using those words? Then it sounds perfectly fine.
Some people will do a minor pause, insert a word like that, and then continue. That sounds awkward to anyone paying attention.

Pointless to argue with these idiots. Even their religion ie vedic is foreign from central asia. Under their logic even the parsi community would be foreign since they came from iran... Islam originating from Arabia is untrue because islam predates even arabia. Islam was there when the first humans came to worship God.

That is a concept that would be impossible for a hindu to understand

You seem completely ignorant about the fact that Zoroastrianism (its ancient Mithraic and Manichaeic precursor) and Vedic Hinduism are sister faiths of the same friggin people.

We are not looking for a solution from you.

We are only dissecting the topic.

The actual solution is being played out in India step by step. I'm sure most of you guys are watching fascinated at the meticulousness of the planning and strategy that is going behind every move.

This is epochal history Inthe making, akin to Spain. In our lifetime.

Where are you getting this delusion to add we in every post? God forbid if a war erupts in South Asia, it very well gonna end in either a Muslim or hindu victory so, no chance of a helenic parsi republic not even in the home town called Iran

Iss Doctor ki mat iss liye bhi maari gayi hae, kay lockdown ki wajah say, issay begum ka pakaya hua khana khana perh raha hae.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom