What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Hindu, you do not want to accept that Indus Pakistan has verbalised what we all know.

Anti Semitism?

That in itself is racial in origin.

Hindus and Muslims are the same people.

Do you even read what I write or understand the context? Did I say muslims are racially
different from hindus? we are comparing one of the origin points for this hate which involved patriotic angle

Where are you getting this delusion to add we in every post? God forbid if a war erupts in South Asia, it very well gonna end in either a Muslim or hindu victory so, no chance of a helenic parsi republic not even in the home town called Iran

When the Anglo Saxons (Americans and British) won, the Jews won with them.

I don't think any Hindu sees the Islamic conquest and forced conversions of millions as progress.

That would be a purely unipolar worldview reserved for the descendants of those converts.
I have seen this BS of "forced conversion" uttered again and again...all it takes is...
Indian + fingers + keyboard = some mention of "forced conversions" by Muslims is bound to be mentioned given enough time. As if all of the ppl of the subcontinent were joyfully living as Hindus until the "Muslim invaders" forced them to convert...

How about for once...one of u provide me some proof. Some credible first hand document? Anything of that sort? Either that or just shut the hell up about forced conversions and realize the fact that ppl have(in the past) changed their religions of their own free will and still continue to do so.

Man there are guys thanking your beautiful post I have never heard of or ever engaged.

Dreadful doctor?!

Khodai ...

If I were to be a health administrator kinda guy in Indian union, you would have been hunted down and license revoked by now with an independent board of inquiry held to investigate the health profiles of your non parsi patients

I don't think any Hindu sees the Islamic conquest and forced conversions of millions as progress.

That would be a purely unipolar worldview reserved for the descendants of those converts.
And there it is. EVERY SINGLE EXCHANGE with overt or closet hindutvas ends on this note, invariably, without any variation.

Funny how so many other nations take great pride in the rich tapestry of civilisations that have disrupted their historical timelines. I've never seen such hatred for Vikings and Romans in Britain for example, even though their actions against the ancient Brittanic tribes were far far more brutal and devastating than anything the evil terrible mughals could have mustered. Brits just smile about the Romans and Vikings, do a DNA test and say: how cool, I'm part Viking because of some raping and pillaging millennia ago, move on. There is ZERO to be gained from perpetual inferiority complexes over such things.

You used to be unpredictable around here. Now, you're simply doing what Quaid said Indian Muslims would do for their whole lives - trying a bit too hard to share in the perceived "pain" and "injustices" felt by Hindustan's Hindus. Quaid didn't realise perhaps that his words applied to some other non-Hindu minorities also.

Listen I don't wish to derail what has turned into your own personal frustration thread. Carry on.

It had been stated multiple times that Pakistan only shares a genetic link with 2% of indias population ie punjab and kashmir. The rest are alien.

Mujahirs assimilated post 1947- many have intermixed and married punjabies, pathan, and sindhis. Very few mujahirs have any linkages left with India.

Doesn't matter. 20% of Iranians and 75% of Afghans are genetically and racially identical to 80% of Pakistanis. Doesn't make us the same people though. Thus our miniscule connections to india are irrelevant.

If I were a health administrator kinda guy in Indian union, you would have been hunted down and license revoked by now with an independent board of inquiry held to investigate the health profiles of your non parsi patients

I promise I've been good and professional.

If 99% of the online crowd knew what I really did, you'd be quite impressed.

Probably grateful too ...

When the Anglo Saxons (Americans and British) won, the Jews won with them.

No matter how much kool history Channel documentaries you take as basis to the precursor of your wildest dreams its not gonna happen.

No matter how much kool history Channel documentaries you take as basis to the precursor of your wildest dreams its not gonna happen.

Ok. But we're not giving up.

We're Persians.

We know who we are. What we are. Where we came from. And what we've done. Through thousands of years. Through races and continents.

We also know what we are going to do.

Thanks for your confidence though.

If I were to be a health administrator kinda guy in Indian union, you would have been hunted down and license revoked by now with an independent board of inquiry held to investigate the health profiles of your non parsi patients

Particularly, Muslim patients.:lol:

What about the descendants of the vedic converts? before zoroaster there was islam...
You seem completely ignorant about the fact that Zoroastrianism (its ancient Mithraic and Manichaeic precursor) and Vedic Hinduism are sister faiths of the same friggin people.

Your very good at appeasing your hindu masters in any way possible including claiming zoroastrianism is a sister faith of hinduism when they are 2 completely different religions. Zorostranism is far closer to the Abrahamic faiths esp in their concept of God and zorasters prophethood. Sure the ancients iranians worshiped a few similar Gods to the vedic religion but so did the Greek/roman religions. That doesnt mean they were the same back then it was simply common to see someone from certain land worship their favorite God of another land.

Similar today Muslims/Christians venerate Jesus does that make them the same religion? Muslims/Jews venerate Abraham does that make them the same?

The more I see your posts the more I realize that im talking to a RSS hindutva keyboard warrior sitting in gangudesh with a tikka on his head pretending to be a parsi...

Well even you after going to britian doesn't change your ownself so they do.
It's human nature. No matter how hard you and he try to call themselves British, you would stay indian and pakistani ethnically deep down. Not that it gives Pakistani India an excuse to behave badly.
Spoke like a true Indian. That's what too many Bollywood movies from birth did to your generation.
You jump in to defend your India.
What I am saying is that I don't shout at a Hindu when n they say "Haray ram" or Bhagwaan' and I don't insult their religious icons.
I'm Britain people don't necessarily like each other or agree with each other but tolerate each other
I don't run after an Indian women wearing a sarhi with a dot on her head or a Sikh with turban, both types in plenty in Britain, so what gives them the right to criticize us on saying Insha Allah?
Obviously they are not confirming to British norms of tolerating others, instead acting upon their Indian extremist culture.
That's the point I raised.
Hope this clears your Indian apologist mind.

What about the descendants of the vedic converts? before zoroaster there was islam...

Your very good at appeasing your hindu masters in any way possible including claiming zoroastrianism is a sister faith of hinduism when they are 2 completely different religions. Zorostranism is far closer to the Abrahamic faiths esp in their concept of God and zorasters prophethood. Sure the ancients iranians worshiped a few similar Gods to the vedic religion but so did the Greek/roman religions. That doesnt mean they were the same back then it was simply common to see someone from certain land worship their favorite God of another land.

Similar today Muslims/Christians venerate Jesus does that make them the same religion? Muslims/Jews venerate Abraham does that make them the same?

The more I see your posts the more I realize that im talking to a RSS hindutva keyboard warrior sitting in gangudesh with a tikka on his head pretending to be a parsi...

Sigh. Scratching the surface. Yet so ignorant.

Where do you think those Greek gods and influences came from?

What was Rome's official religion for over 500 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom