What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

Anyways I wish I had more happy moments but I am only 20 so I need to start travelling more like When I was younger living in NYC is making feel bored and depressed at times I always wanted to do a Road Trip from Europe to Pakistan and the China/Japan road trip only problem Dont have 2nd person who is intrested in doing the trip with me

That old man Kentucky was white.
McD is as white you can get.

I dont know what planet you live in here in the States white folks love Starbucks,Panera Bread or Asian Fusion crap,Blacks and Hispanics love McDs and KFC

You mentioned it as the happiest moment of your life
Yes, it was at that moment and please don't teach me morality or ethics. Can't deny my happines even if it was arrived at wrongly. And what will be my station in hereafter will be decided by almighty - not by you, me or other mere mortals.

Yes, it was at that moment and please don't teach me morality or ethics. Can't deny my happines even if it was arrived at wrongly. And what will be my station in hereafter will be decided by almighty - not by you, me or other mere mortals.
I just shared as you shared your piece... definitely it is up to you take it or leave it...no one is forcing you... where did I say it will be decided by me? ... I said exactly that the Almighty has told us through His messenger ...right? you do claim to be Muslim right?

LV = 65?

Out off all the fourm members I have seen the most mysterious dude has to be @Indus Pakistan but I like his posts and I tend to agree with some of his politics I wish I had the time to write like that guy but most people under 30 cant write for shit these days

Out off all the fourm members I have seen the most mysterious dude has to be @Indus Pakistan but I like his posts and I tend to agree with some of his politics I wish I had the time to write like that guy but most people under 30 cant write for shit these days
Not to worry. Age shall improve you into a fine fettle of a man even if it comes with the price of being grouchy at times.

Back
Top Bottom